Stranding Death

Okay, the top dog-tag is the equation for the Schwarzschild radius, which is used to compute the event horizon radius for black holes.

But what is the second equation? Some sort of Shroedinger equation variant (that's my guess)? It's definitely at least some sort of PDE.

What did Kojima mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_wave_equations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation#Covariant_form_and_relativistic_invariance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you guys so obsessed with kojima

he's a hack that makes stupid movies in the video game medium

Just the usual red herring shit to drum up hype.

He's literally the best game developer of all time.

Pretentious shit that means nothing
Here I saved you time

How about use the fucking catalog

They were dog tags? Damn I thought they were USB drives

Would need to see more, but looks like nonsense to me. Schrodinger would have 0 on the RHS and mass times wave function is a nonsense quantity

Wouldnt*

Okay, if it is the Schroedinger equation: This is what happened:

As you all know, one of the most clear-cut (yet far-off) goals for physics is to unify the two main "realms" of physics - quantum mechanics (hmmm, Shroedinger equation?) deals with the very small, and general relativity (hmmm, Schwarzchild radius?) deals with the very large/massive. The two theories are incompatible; they break down when trying to deal with large masses compressed to tiny spaces (e.g. black holes, or the Big Bang).

But here's what happened. Man was able to create the largest particle accelerator ever conceived. It was so large, that it was required to be built in the ocean. Somehow, through tests in this particle accelerator, we were able to pick apart something that points to a "theory of everything."

But something went wrong. Horribly wrong. This explains all the dead sea life. The man is the only surviving experimental physicist, and he is stranded; likely, he is the only one with the answer. The male pregnancy and baby were merely hallucinations; this man has lots of shock and trauma over what he dealt with (the baby is a symbol for his discovery; his "brainchild").

Not necessarily:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_wave_equations

It's a form of the Dirac equation in one dimension.

They're mini-monolith keyfobs.
We scifi now.

The japanese love the dirac equation because Dirac Sea sounds badass.

Name some good developers then since you think there are much better.
Go ahead. I'll wait.

Where is it featured besides Evangelion?

is that the redneck faggot from the walking dead show?

Yes

No

Maybe

Ask again later

I don't know, can you repeat the question?

I'm not sure

Damn that sounds absolutely amazing. If that's true that's a great bases for some psychological horror. Would be really hard to keep up that level of shenanigans through out the game though.

and people say summerfags aren't real

How can summerfags be real if our eyes aren't real, user?

Thank you user.
Top quality reference right there.

CDPR

That baby freaked me out.

>Dirac Sea sounds badass.

hell yeah it does

I think it might be this, or the relativistic Shroedinger equation.

Kojamber taking vidya horror to the next level.

lol

pottery

That hand print looks weird. Like a monkeys hand.

id play this

or perhaps a....

Warren Specter

Yeah I'm done with his stupid bullshit that just leads to a bland forgettable game.

The second looked like something with the constant for universal gravitation and also big M which is usually a massive body. Or at least that's what I remember from physics, could be completely different. Left side looks like r_g

Too bad he went full-SJW liberal cuck.

nvm I'm a retard and misinterpreted and forgot the name of these equations. Other user seems right

We NGE episode 16 now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation

What? What did he do?

Nothing particular. I am subscribed to him on normiebook and stuff he posts sometimes reeks of SJW bullshit.

there is no mpreg, that's a red herring. reedus is scarred up because/symbolically of how he was removed from whatever it is all the other creatures are connected to (by the umbilical cables).

people are ignoring the oil-ghost hands, when they're definitely significant. I think the original, adult-sized hands, were from Reedus! notice how the baby hands appear after the babies body vanishes, which further occurs after the umbilical vanishes (after Reedus disconnects it?), and show the baby returning to the sea / The Source (wherever the umbilical cables run back to).

there's a connection to the quoted Blake poem, there. the poem talks about the innocence/'Faith' of infants, contrasting it with the cynical/doubtful adults.

>God Appears & God is Light
>To those poor Souls who dwell in Night
>But does a Human Form Display
>To those who Dwell in Realms of day

this is what is happening, as the infant-spirit crawls back to the Source, but Reedus looks and sees the flying people.

I like 's explanation for all the surreal aspects (like the baby).

He is a time traveler who goes too far into the future after the rapture happens and becomes stranded

Spoonfeed me. I've never watched NGE; what does it have to do with the Dirac equation?

is it referenced in just a pseudo-pop-sci bullshit manner?

The crabs do seem straight out of "The Time Machine;" I'm sure Kojima is making this reference.

Oh shit, I think you're right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation#Covariant_form_and_relativistic_invariance

6 Dog tags, 5 people seen in the trailer that came before and you're the 6th, the survivor
The rest are your clones, its why the umbilical cord was connected to you and the baby.
Your a squad of soldiers and have fought over oil, destroying environments to get this
moby dick

LOST AND NEVER FOUND

>is it referenced in just a pseudo-pop-sci bullshit manner?
Yes.

>I've never watched NGE
Fucking watch it now. It's essential 4chancore and you can do it in a single day.