PATCH IS OUT
PATCH IS OUT
PATCH IS OUT
PATCH IS OUT
PATCH IS OUT

What's changed?

McCree
Peacekeeper - Alternate fire
Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45 (Probably reverse patch form this)

Developer Comments: McCree was performing too well against all targets, making him feel like a must-pick in many situations. By reducing the damage of his alternate fire, McCree is now significantly weaker against tanks like Roadhog and Reinhardt, but still maintains his lethality against smaller targets like Tracer and Genji.

WidowMaker
Widow’s Kiss - Alternate fire (Scoped Shot)
Base damage decreased from 15 to 12
Note: Scoped shot damage multiplier remains unchanged
Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping
Infra-Sight (Ult)
Ultimate charge cost increased by 10%

*Developer Comments: In the right hands, Widowmaker can often feel unstoppable—even when just landing body shots instead of critical heads shots. The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged. Additionally, we felt her Ultimate ability, Infra-Sight, was coming up a little too frequently, especially considering its impact on the game. *

Bug Fixed
Improved stability of the High Bandwidth option in Custom Games
Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to gain Ultimate charge whenever damage boosting an ally who was attacking a barrier or Ice Wall
Fixed a bug that allowed Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on a certain maps
Fixed an issue with collision on certain areas of Dorado not blocking line of sight

>Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Widow still a fucking must-pick comp character
WOOOOOOW

quality thread OP

The shilling for this game is unreal can you fucking mods do something?

>Mei not nerfed

I THOUGHT THEY WERE BUFFING D.VA

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Careful what you wish for guys. Enjoy the age of Hog.

>mei nerf retard found his way into the thread again.

>Widow base damage tickled
>Longer scoping animation
Wow it's fucking nothing.

>Headshot multiplier x2.5 now
>Ultimate comes back faster

Buffs are way better than nerfs, damn

>Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping

YES

Why would you nerf her when she is the worst?

are you so retarded that you think the game needs shilling on Sup Forums?

you really think blizzard executives got together and devised a plan to pay people to post about overwatch on Sup Forums to make sure the game was a success?

are you literally retarded?

They said they're doing nerfs before buffing anyone

>>Ultimate comes back faster
lol at this retard

>widow still has crazy fast charge rate, making hanzo unpickable still
>Ult still wworks when she's dead
>SMG still does retarded damage
lol

>junkrat ult still in the game

>Ultimate comes back faster

m8

why hasnt my game updated

With her damage nerf the increase to headshots only makes it do the same damage as before.
And her ultimate comes back slower, not faster.

The ult is not faster.

Also I'm confused by the wording they used about headshots. They say "her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged" but there it says headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x

Oh I guess I read it wrong, then.

So it means it takes 10% longer?

That's her strongest nerf, then, and it's not even the biggest thing.

>She's a must pick for her intended use (Priority targeting and burst) and not because of insane DPS

The bug fix was all that's necessary. Everything else is just gravy.

McCree can barely kill Mei or Reaper. Miss two shots and he can't even kill Genji before he gets the time to dash away.

Literally gutted. Into the trash with DVa he goes.

>shitty fanart by a weeaboo
>actual art by a japanese
How could westerners ever compete?

They already said that the McCree nerf was coming before the D.Va buff you retard. They said D.Va needs to be looked at more closely before they decide what exactly they are going to buff.

>McCree
REMOVE RELOAD ON ROLL AND EVERYTHING IS FIXED

>Fixed an issue with collision on certain areas of Dorado not blocking line of sight
Does this mean they've fixed the Symmetra bridge glitch?

No, she is a top-pick for her stupid global wallhack ultimate.

>hanzo is unpickable when both headshot hit boxes and his arrows hit boxes at the size of a small moon

The base damage is lowered but the multiplier is increased so the multiplied product remains the same. Not hard to understand.

The point is that bodyshots and uncharged shots are weaker but charged headshots are still as lethal.

Do you imply they would not use one of the biggest gaming side next to reddit for viral marketing? HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

The multiplier was buffed so her headshot damage stays the same, you babby.

>missing shots when the enemy is literally motionless

Even the Japanese aren't sure about this game.

yes

Get fucked bitch nigga

It happens when you use flashbang max range with the random spread, especially against small hitbox targets like Genji. Also if you stun someone who is jumping all sorts of funky stuff can happen.

How's that 2.5 inch circumcision Mcree's?

Because widow does everything he does better. His drawstring is like 3 seconds compared to widows 1.5

wait so does her fully charged body shots still do 150 ? or is it 125 now?

Still 20 tick
Forced 50% (when not premade)
Still hitboxes a mile wide
Latency issues with hanzo
Still potential for mcree to kill tanks by just fan roll fan
Maps are still shit
Mai can still slow characters by 25% with nothing but a 'whiff' of cooler air, meaning a free kill.
Zenyatta still free kill by widow
Multi picks of Winston on hanamura is broken as fuck.
The map with doomfist payload still has issues with defenders spawning at last area to soon.
No ranked still, game can be so much fun but blizz will take too long and the game will die from broken shit like above points.

Then don't miss.

>The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged.

I wonder...

>tumblr
just what I thought you fucking faggot but keep shilling.

Fully charged bodyshot is 120 now.

The game had a beta. Free beta. Extended. An extended free beta.

People played it and people liked it, so they bought it.

There is nothing to 'shill' if you enjoyed the FREE FUCKING GAME.

>Toriyama is a homosexual Korean

SICK BURN

Or don't pick McCree since any misstep will ruin your game while performing a task he isn't even good at anymore.

What these threads tell me about Sup Forums is that a whole lot of you can't into basic fucking math.

Or even read.

Then Git Gud with headshots faggot.

standard shots still do 70(150 headshot) so two headshots still put down Reaper/Mei and you have enough time to land two with the stun.

>FREE FUCKING GAME.
>game is $60
???

>max headshot now 120 * 2.5 =300
>no longer quickscope
>bullets now 12 instead 15 dmg
>now more fan the hammer business
Will kids stop bitching now?

hey man you got it

enjoy your epic DORF FORT LOL

Fake as fuck.

>Forced 50%

Do people really think this exists?

>win a bunch of matches
>mmr goes up
>get matched with better people
>lose because you didn't improve in anything
>"OMG FORCED 50% HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DIDN'T GET BETTET AT THE GAME"

How large is the patch?

>Kirby parts are all seperate kanji/characters

Fake as fuck

Might as well pick a good and rounded hero like 76 then.

They just needed to remove the roll reload
THEY JUST NEEDED TO REMOVE THE ROLL RELOAD

>i need a degree in physics and english to post here

>Game is $40
>>game is $60
???

I can read moonrunes
Fake as fuck.

>"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Sup Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

mods?

Again. The game was free for months, for beta. People played it then based whether or not they gave money to the company based on their experience.

shilling literally means you pretend to be a genuine customer to increase sales of your product. But there was no need to shill when anybody could try the game FOR FREE and decide whether they dropped $30 on it or not.

>>This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Sup Forums

KEEP GOING
NERF THEM MORE

I cannot fathom why they didn't see this as the issue. If McCree can't reload instantly by rolling he can't kill tanks.

>This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Sup Forums,
It's almost like you didn't even read the rule you're quoting!

you are a fucking idiot my man

then the roll becomes a pointless ability with no use

hots released a year ago, its been in "preseason" ever since and only now is getting a proper ranking system instead of that garbage everyone complained about since beta.

This isn't a long term recurring thread. It's an announcement about the patch. Therefore, it is relevant to Sup Forums.

A general is for

>LET'S TALK ABOUT X GAME!
>WHO IS BEST WAIFU
>NTH FOR OTP CANON!!!

Etc.

>wolfenstein is better
nips confirmed GOAT tastes

She's not the worst but she's pretty bad.

>long-term
you had weeks and weeks with the same shit enough is enough.

why is reaper also generally known as a tankkiller?

Can someone buy me Overwatch?
I'll suck your cock.

Zet#1146
NA

A general is a recurring "all things X". This is a thread about the specific topic of this new patch.

Sorry lad.

>LET'S TALK ABOUT X GAME!
>WHO IS BEST WAIFU
>NTH FOR OTP CANON!!!

So just like here? Fuck off already we don't want you here.

>Sniper is still semi auto
>Can body shot a zenyatta then smg for the last 30 health
>Charge rate is still 1 second
>10 shots in sniper clip
>Instant reload for sniper
>Wall hacks still stay on when dead no callout for them and work for all teammates
>Venom mine still does 75 damage and is essentially a grenade
I bet you think snipers in fps improve the game

You obviously buff the range and give it i-frames, and then he becomes even stronger at killing shit like tracer and genji but sucks at killing tanks.

Just like a buff/nerf is supposed to work.

>walk close to a tank
>Shotgun them about 4-5 times
>They dead before they even turn around

Shotguns in general do a ton of damage close range in any game.

he does like 270 some damage with each shotgun shot. he also has enough health to soak up most damage and then peace out when they try to attack him.

>Ranked isnt out so no balance fuck ups matter
>Not taking the opportunity to just blanket buff Dva so people have a strong waifu for a bit
>Get real world testing right away on whether or not it works
>Do a real, secondary balance patch with the one that brings ranked mode

Blizz missed their chance to bring fun to the game.

It's so easy to see the mine though...

And this is about an update to the game. Therefore, relevant. Don't like it? Report the thread. The report button also HIDES the thread AUTOMATICALLY. :D SO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LOOK AT IT :D

>implying both pictures aren't shit

Anime "art" is fucking trash, doesn't matter who makes it. Don't compare artists from the West with those faggots.

>Zenyatta not getting more health

mcree still melts tanks except roadrog

No no shill, it's like this:

>win a bunch of matches
>mmr goes up
>get matched with total fucking retards
>lose in 2 minutes flat

Jesus Christ Seagull is just deleting people with Zenyatta now because of Widowmaker nerfs.

Widow can't bodyshot him now. This is a buff.

Yet this thread seems to be discussing the heroes, not waifus.

Sorry dude. Again, report the thread, but remember, sending false reports is a bannable offence.

it's his mobility/escape ability, like Winstons jump, Widows grappling hook, Reapers teleport and Ghost mode, or Tracers dash and rewind. Are you saying all of those are useless and have no point?

>still 2 body shots to die to widow
What a shit nerf. Five her less HP you fucks or fix the awful hitboxes

>:D
you guys don't even hide where you come from.