ABSOLUTE KINO

ABSOLUTE KINO

literally the only trailer that wasn't uncanny valley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My buddy thinks the trailer was absolutely uncanny valley and called it a piece of shit.

He looked better in Fox engine

>tfw Fox engine is dead after 3 games

FUCK KONAMI

Those soccer games tho.

It'll never release

Alright what the fuck is with this Kino meme? Some new Sup Forums shit?

>new
It's already stale, that's why we're exporting it to other boards, where it may seem fresh.

something like this, but with a fair amount of eastern philosophies injected as well.

>oil-hands walking across sand are a spirit/ghost/soul
>which goes to inhabit Reedus body
>This free-wandering spirit is a huge abnormality.
>Reedus (human/land-dwelling) body is a gift and a trap for spririt - that's the significance of the handcuff, which takes effect and chains the spirit to the body as the spirit enters it.
>deformed Reedus/Spirit immediately goes about trying to create others like it, but only succeeds in severing their connection to The Source (of all consciousness), ie. killing them.
>but their spirits are not deformed, and naturally seek return to The Source (the sea)
>Reedus-Spirit looks up and curses the Angels/Daemons responsible for maintaining this Order.

Just explain it, hurry up I'm tired and have been up all day watching E3, I want to go to bed.

I want Sup Forums cunts to leave.

Yes. Therefore you are to mock anyone who would actually say it

Payne game starring the Pope when?

it's just a pretentious shitter term for video. 'approved' media is 'kino', everything else is trash and has various different names ('flicks', etc.).

Norman Reedus posted on Instagram a picture of Kojima drinking from a cup that says "Konami Tears"

Over at Sup Forums, we classify movies on a pelb/patrician scale. Flicks are the lowest tier, movies are lower-mid, cinema is higher-mid, and kino is the highest, most patrician category of visual arts.

OP is applying this term to video games as well, at least in this case, because Kojima is known for movie-like games.

They're actual academic classifications. Nobody actually uses them properly though because it's funnier to call shit things art and popular things shallow trash.

This was gayest thing I've seen on E3.

that bowlcut

I thought it was very uncanny valley.

Also wtf are people even freaking out about? What is the gameplay like? Do we know anything about it?

Yeah like where were all the manly muscular men slapping each other around and shooting guns? lol

>KINO
i like ludo better.

'Kino' is the german word for cinema and is used to signify a good, art-like movie. It's basically a synonym for art now. although sometimes used ironically.

You've never been to Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8

get out, you chose the wrong medium, now you want back into games??

enjoy the super hero trash forever tv