Being honest here

Being honest here

Zelda's Dogma looks nice, combat is by far the best one in the series and the "climb everywhere" looks fun

too bad the Wii U has like, only 4 games

I wish they'd demo it on NX

Is this bait? The combat looks shallow as fucking shit.

Butthurt Nintendo won E3 with just one game?

>Dat PS2 graphics

Toppest of keks

>Bayonetta 1/2
>Smash
>Mario Kart 8
>Wonderful 101
>Pikmin 3
>Splatoon
>Super Mario Maker
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Frozen Dong
>Now Zelda
Eh, it wasn't a perfect console but I'm happy with my purchase.

Surprised they took the risk of demoing it on Wii U hardware, now everyone's gonna rightfully say how shit it looks

Hopefully NX version has better lighting, for a start

I hope the NX version looks like shit too, so I don't have to buy a new console for this and can just get the WiiU version too.

>barely any lighting
>yet there are advanced shadows

I'm butthurt they splooged Pokeshit for 40 minutes.
This was supposed to be Nintendo's E3.
It's not fair.

>Witch time
>Combo system

This is the best Zelda combat ever. Can't believe my wish for a cuhrayzee inspired zelda came true

It looks great desu

Nintendo once again milking the name of a series that had greatness once. Outdated visuals on outdated hardware with unoriginal gameplay.

BUT ITS ZELDA

WiiU has by far the best library of exclusives and quality games for me. Beats out the twins by a small margin. Too bad it doesn't offer much more than good games.

>climbing trees, mountains, buildings
>armor and weapons
>physics, ragdolls
>indirect storytelling through the world
>no stupid tutorials
>huge, gorgeous world
>revamped combat looks pretty diverse and fun

Oh my god this looks fucking good.
Is it time to be excited for a Zelda game again?

>watching treehouse stream
>player tries to eliminate a camp with a single bomb
>They go full metal gear mode when it missed

ohhh baby im getting sotc, phantom pain, and bayonetta vibes from a zelda game of all things

>nintendrones are actually this delusional

Holy shit this is Zelda meets The Witcher meets TPP meets Bayonetta. I'm sold as fuck.

>Best in the series combat.
>Still worse than practically every other Japanese contemporary ARPG/Adventure game and more shallow.

Looks comfy though.

The fact that I actually get to explore a Zelda world again makes me happy.

>Gorgeous
It looks like a shitty PS2 game. Things only looks good from a distance.

>All these zelda fanboys that are easily impressed by mediocrity
Both hilarious and sad.

So how many games did YOU see in this so far? Mine are:

>Zelda (duh)
>Dark Souls
>Dragon's Dogma
>Skyrim
>Witcher

No it doesn't. Shut up moron and don't bother replying to me again

>no mention of Monster Hunter or Hyrule Warriors

>Snailposter is also a shitposter

As expected of worst girl

Man all this TECHNOLOGY is awesome

Very intelligent response, bud. The Wii U has incredibly weak hardware, and this game looks completely outdated. Should have waited for the NX to release it, but Nintendo is desperate for people to buy their paperweight. This game isn't even worth holding on to a Wii U for, and that's why I'm selling mine as soon as possible. Zelda is dead.

MGS5

>musuo shit

Omega Force is the worst developer of the modern era.

>sonykeks think they're getting games and not movies
>best thing "announced" is a repackage of ps1 games

>too bad the Wii U has like, only 4 games
Then buy it on NX, kunt.

I actually wanted Zelda Dogma, but it feels strange, there better be giant and challenging enemmies, combat looks swallow as fuck compared to DD.

This is operating under the assumption that NX hardware is much different than Wii U hardware.

I want to know where you people got your magical PS2s from.

>best thing "announced" is a repackage of ps1 games

this is an extremely enlightening view into the mind of nintendrones, you really are man babies who never outgrew platformers

don't you have movies to watch with your ps4?

There looked to be a giant stalfos in the trailer they showed.

Sonygger here. I can't believe that people are actually being negative about this game. It looks like maximum comfy and I just want to lay down on the grass.

I'm actually toying with the idea of getting a cheap Wii U, but I only care for like five games on it.

Zelda's Dogma looks fun, if only there were, you know, more games (maybe perhaps presented in a conference) so that I could have a reason to buy the console and the game.

Stay mad sonygger. XD
Nintendo was dogshit too, its just nowhere near as funny to make fun of them.

actually looks like the worst in the series. you literally collect irrelevant shit every 10 seconds.

Yeah, and just a while ago you could see even normal bokoblins have different HP, hope the damage also increases, but point still stands, combat should have been reworked too, maybe nothing to flashy to deviate from the Zelda formula but just heavy and light attacks would work

im thinking of getting both a nx and the new ps4 neo console, really happy with this e3 so far, pc is already running w10 so no point getting the new xbox.

not like it matters the WII U will be emulatable in another year or two

I don't mind the art style, but everything looks so blurry. is it too much to ask for it to look crisp instead of like I am trying to look at the screen with my head underwater?

Give your honest opinion, what do you think of this game. Will you wait for NX or play it on Wii U with 2 fps?

looks great except for weapon durability

fuck that shit

It looks promising but I'm not buying a new console just for it though.

Oh wow, is that a still from the new WiiU Zelda? They look the same

oh look, all these shit games I don't want to play.

Fuck you dude. You people are what's wrong with the world.

This is a PS2 game too. Don't be stupid.

But Zelda obviously looks way better than anything on PS2.