Detroit Become Human

This actually really cool
youtu.be/QD1pbWCJcKQ

As long as the male android isn´t a beta faggot like that guy that lost his wife´s son. And I hope they don´t any shitty cringe romance with the female android, and no David Cage touching anything with the script. But yes, it has potential.

Will this be another story about are AI real life do they have a soul etc etc.

The setting is really cool and the "gameplay" looks interesting. I always liked David Cage's shit, his games are very flawed and he can be a pretentious little faggot but I always end up enjoying myself "playing" his games. Hyped.

Heavy Rain was a great suspense-driven point and click detective game. If this is essentially Heavy Rain: Blade Runner, then I'm sold.

Did Norman get his mind transferred to an android?

>Detroit
>Become Human

Blade Runner game!

I'm excited!

looks like a futuristic La Noire

which is good for me.

looks really cool desu famalamadingdesu

hope theres more than 3 fully involved encounters in the game with a bunch of
>poop
>pee
>combo
type filler in between the good shit

developed by the same people that worked on heavy rain?

sign me up m8

>that gun

What the fuck

Where is the hammer

I WONDER IF THE WOMAN FROM THE ORIGINAL TRAILER WILL MEET UP WITH THE COP AND WE WILL HAVE A BLADE RUNNER LIKE SCENARIO BUT IN THE REVERSE BECAUSE YOU SEE THEY WILL BOTH BE ANDEROIDS

INB4 BUT DECKER WAS AN ANDROID, GO FUCK YOURSELF

OKAY INTERESTING GAME BUT NO PS4 SO?

>David Cage
>Game

Even if you consider it an action adventure game, Cage adventure games are shit tier

Pretty cute girl

Looks kind interesting. Overusing the branching paths of one scene was a bit much, but kind of neat all the sa-
>Quantic Dream
Oh god fucking dammit. So much for that.

The trailer looks great but I can't help but feel sceptical. Heavy Rain was one of my favourite games ('games') on PS3 when it first came out, but the more I played it the more the gaping plotholes made themselves clear. Beyond: Two Souls was total trash from what I've heard (& that had me pretty much sold from the early trailers as well). Cautious intrigue but I'm not letting it develop into hype

Never post about guns again

>Detroit
>White

>Blacks
>humans
So that's what they mean!

Are you literally retarded?

>it's a nofuns posts about funs episode

>more muh story driven make your choise bulkshit with no gameplay and also no really any difference for choosing shit past a new line of next
WEW
>>Sup Forums

If it's more like Heavy Rain and less like Beyond, it might be good.

This. Also, why Detroit as a setting? Detroit isn't interesting in any way.

>getting hyped for a david cage game

buy a glock then shoot urself, grandpa.

>best aspect of heavy rain (detective shit) finally turned into a game
Cool

FUTURE TO BRIGHT EVEN DETROIT IS GOOD AGAIN
BBBBBUT NOT EVERYTHING IS GOOD
-GASP-
POOR ROBOTS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT OH NO
-edgy music plays in thr background-
MAKE YUR OWN CHOICE ANUN

Looks cool, I'm actually exci-
>David Cage
Nah family. Nah.

So from what I'm seeing, it's 2 hours of gameplay that's extended to 32 hours because of all the various 'endings'?

the city didn't copyright the name.

>ARE ANDROIDS REAL PEOPLE OR JUTS MACHEENS?? FIND OUT IN THIS ORIGINAL STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE A BILLION TIMES ALREADY
>PRESS X TO CONNOOORRR

>David Cage
How will this one go full retard?

As much as we give David Cage shit, at the very least his games do actually have multiple outcomes based on your choices unlike the other glorified visual novel games.

>There are people shilling a David Cage game on Sup Forums

>not knowing the first third of Indigo Prophecy was based as fuck
>not knowing the majority of Heavy Rain was based as fuck
>not knowing that some parts of Beyond were based as fuck
>not knowing that this game is more similar to Heavy Rain than to Beyond and will subsequently be based as fuck

If the game is 2 thirds shit, do I get a 66% off discount?

>that finger

What would even be the point of making human looking androids?
Most people would just find that creepy and in poor taste and for that matter why does so much speculative fiction about AI assume that we would use them for menial servant labor? Any sapient being that is forced into servitude eventually rebels so why even make our robot slaves capable of thought when it would be far easier to create robots that simply seem intelligent but are really following cleverly designed programming?
If we ever have robot butlers they are going to be advanced versions of Siri capable of linking to robot bodies that look like trashcans with wheels.

sexbots user

Stop trying to sound smart. You're a fucking moron.

That is literally the only situation I could understand wanting a human looking robot, otherwise I imagine they would all either look like R2D2 or baymax at most for the sake of practicality.
Did you have something in particular you disagree with or are you just shitposting?

but is that stuff the actual possible endings to the game or were they just examples used for a trailer?
because if its the former, seriously guys, you just spoiled everything for yourselves

VR would be easier and better

The problem is QTE fest is not really point and click in term of mechanics. There is very little problem solving in HR and a lot of pointless, barely interactive action. I'm worried this game is gonna repeat the same mistakes.

because we can
also we, as a specie, find comfort and amusement if our tool/ objects/ pet are humanized but not stepping the the uncanny valley, easier for communication and safety feeling

But having a robot that looks as much like a human as the ones in the OP would cross into the uncanny valley plus people would be uncomfortable with having a slave/servant that looked like a human.
Meanwhile nobody is freaked out by a roomba.

Heavy Rain was goofy and often contrived, but I had genuine fun with it.

NAHMAN JAYDEN

>Director: David Cage
>Writer: David Cage
It doesn't matter how good the trailer was, it'll be shit. Expect:

>obvious as fuck puzzles
>no interesting scenarios
>overarching plot that is retarded as all fuck
>switching between multiple protagonists and ruining all immersion

>Detroit
Been there, done that

And don't forget outright lying to the player to maintain the totally unexpected and absolutely surprising twist ending that no one could ever have guessed.

I was interested to but notice how every ending killed the android?Your choices don't mean shit

>Face Dilemmas
I admit I laughed

>switching between multiple protagonists and ruining all immersion
Having multiple protagonists in a game isn't a bad idea in itself.

It's just awkward when one of them is repeatedly put into murder/rape scenarios that don't tie into anything.

>My name is Connor. This is our story

what did he mean by that?

this guys voice seems very familiar but I didn't find anything he's done that I've seen

>Having multiple protagonists in a game isn't a bad idea in itself.
In this kind of game, it's a fucking awful idea. The whole point is to get immersed in the scenario. You can't do that when it keeps switching you into other characters.

It gets REALLY bad when you start interacting with a character you were just playing as as a new one. Seriously, split fucking personality disorder much.

this

I actually liked Heavy Rain. So im hype

It can also grant different perspectives on the same scenario while branching out choices with varied sets of characterization.

Indigo Prophecy was a hot mess, but I loved the idea of simultaneously trying to catch the killer while trying to escape as the killer.

Obviously all AIs run in the same decentralized OS.

No user, the concept is cool and David Cage is going to run it into the ground, as per usual

The only variable seems to be if the girl lives or dies. I doubt she's important, but I wonder how Connor dying affects things.

It's already 99% confirmed there's gonna be romance on the female droid's section. Chances are we'll see a good amount of playable characters though so i'm fine with one being about the relationship between an android and a human, it's something interesting to me as long as it's not done too campy like.

>Jack, that toy can't hurt this girl, but this one can.

>It's already 99% confirmed there's gonna be romance on the female droid's section.
Heavy Rain's and Beyond Two Souls were meh for romance. But at least they gave you the option to opt out.

>everyone making fun of the graphics
>last year everyone was complaining about obvious pre-rendered stuff being passed off as ingame, or a total lack of ingame footage at all

This shit makes my head hurt. I don't care either way, obviously CGI trailers mean the game will look like ass, but when you complain about them, this is what you get. Pick your poison motherfucker.

Dave, no one gives a shit about graphics, everybody ITT makes fun of your writing

Yeah shit Dave

>Its le robots can be human too episode

>another interactive movie for playstation
rev up those blu-ray players sonybros!