10 MILLION OVERWATCH PLAYERS

Sup Forums on suicide watch

>daring to see the world for what it could be

what do they mean by this?

BATTLEBORN BTFO

>Can't show you a scoreboard because then you would feel bad about how bad you are at the auto-aiming fps made by blizzard for people who suck ass at games.

and its not even f2p, young fuckers follow the herd instinct and buy this shit.

>People believe this
I seriously hope you don't.
Right? You can't possibly be that gullible to fall for Blizzard bullshit?

the world where Blizzard can rob another generation players and get rich and lazy just as they did with WoW

Not being f2p keeps the BRs, Ruskies and other riff raff out.

Wait is battleborn still a thing? I didn't think anyone played it

>ftp game
"Oh kids play this cuz it's free. Shouldve been pay to play"
>paid game
"Oh stupid kids buying this game, following the herd"

Was it Overwatch that helped Sup Forums realize that shadman's art was shit?

Man when Sup Forums is wrong they are FUCKING WRONG.

Completely BTFO as they say

Wonder if they're counting everyone who played the open beta for free.

I don't know why people bought this. 40 bucks is still too expensive for the content you're getting. Game was already stale once the beta got extended.

Maybe a couple years down the line for 20 bucks, sure. But not now.

so it makes me special by not getting this crap? :^)

If you don't pirate your games, you're a sheeple moron.

Posting shad used to be an auto-ban, so no, we've always known.

Shadman's art was always shit. I just have low standards

kek

No, functioning eyes did.

Nobody plays it and it's not a thing. It literally has 500 PC users. Queues have gone up from 20 minutes to 3 hours. Game is dead. Estimated less than 500k copies sold. F2P incoming.

NOW MAKE THE GAME FREE DO IT BLIZZARD

t. poorfag

More players than wow during near-peak times

Ya whatever you say kikes

>Sup Forums trying to downplay more players than Souls did in a month than it did through its entire life.

Yes, holy fuck I am mentally scarred by those pictures of pedophile reaper

I hate it when they draw assessment all shiny. I don't care about the cloths, I'm tired of seeing it

I think he's pretty good

Blizzard as company is active in the stockmarket - they have to put their counter of the playerbase on a regular basis open for everyone to see.
Those numbers need to be confirmed by 3th parties in order to get their approval.

his art is god tier. i wanna nut over that ass

>Battleborn
>BTFO
pfffftt...

Overwatch is definitely going to do well, but I'm not gonna trust Blizzard's numbers when they clearly lied about how many WoW subs and Hearthstone players they had. It's just something to make them look more appealing to investors.

Blizzard also released some additional statistics as well, including the number of payload games won, which if we assume has a 50% win rate, meant that the average Overwatch players has only played 6-7 games of matchmaking.

I like shadman

>CYKA BLYAT BR? GIB FREE GAEM PLS HUE.

So glab blizzard purged the 3rd tier world out of this game.

>overwatch not even on the list
BLIZZDRONES BTFO

>they have to put their counter of the playerbase on a regular basis open for everyone to see.
Then why aren't WoW's number's being released?

>10 million out of the gate

Blizzard BTFO. WoW is fucked.

Proves that the industry and video games are lead by a bunch of drone ass idiots.

What are you even talking about

>blizzard farts a shitty unbalanced team fortress 2 clone
>10 MILLION PLAYERS! WE DID IT GUYZ

HURRAH!

How DARE a large amount of people enjoy the same thing.
They MUST be mindless Sheep who don't know what REAL fun games are.
Look at all that "fun" they pretend to be having playing a "popular" game.

I was one of them but I uninstalled so it's only 999,999 left

>dying game

>9.5 MILLION PLAYERS! Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

1 month later
>w-where is everyone? Helloooo?

>meanwhile in Cuckville with President Burch

They are, but just for the investors.
If you're an active investor you get to see the numbers.

But if you got over 10 mil. active playersm playing your shit, that's ofc some nice ass promotion for you game which you won't only share with your investors.

>999,999 left
dude

lol how? Please tell me mang

Dude.

>President Burch
>Birch had nothing to do with Battleborn
President Pitchfork is to blame

Titanfall didn't sold 10M during the first month tho.

>They are, but just for the investors.
>If you're an active investor you get to see the numbers.
>But if you got over 10 mil. active playersm playing your shit, that's ofc some nice ass promotion for you game which you won't only share with your investors.
Calling an immense amount of bullshit on that.
Publishers fluff numbers all the time. Eat a dick Blizzdrone. I ain't falling for this years Undertale/MGS5.

Remember the SEVEN MILLION TES:O PLAYERS that were actually just 2000 online?

Where are all those retards that said the game was going to be dead after 1 week? :^)

Holy shit you guys are retarded.
>Posting a steam-chart
>Overwatch isn't part of steam cuz battle.net obviously
>HURR OVERWATCH IS NOT EVEN ON THE CHART DURR

That reading comprehension holy shit.

Units sold =\= players online

I fapped to that and regret almost nothing

No but the language is very deliberate. "players", not sales.

It's clearly shopped you fucking fool.

Man, I don't even want to know what is shit tier to you if you think he's god tier

I dont care if they make no sense, I love the bodies Shad draws

His refusal to draw any good straight hardcore stuff lately is fucking awful though. He's drawn Mei like 3 times with each picture being fucking nothing while that spic girl from the short got an actual one

I'm still having fun with the game, though I'm already seeing children bitching because MUH PROGRESSION TREADMILL.

It definitely needs new maps and heroes soon though.

Except it is, retard.
>Jizzard BTFO
>OverMemers BTFO

And this just show us if you want to make a profitable game, you can use old ideas (like in this case), you can make just two games mods (like in this case) and the only thing you need to do to have money is being a Blizzard game.

Hots is just Magic made by Blizzard.
Overwatch is just TF2 made by Blizzard.
Guess who has more players.

I knew he was shit when he threw a tantrum over learning something as basic as fucking color theory.

Shad has an ego, ergo he will always be a shit artist.

>Still clinging to twitch views

I know you niggas are desperate but come on...

>THAT 200% DROP
FUCKING L M A O

Ok listen bub, im an investor in ATVI. blizzard never releases any playerbase data. ever. Period. the best they did was release subscription numbers for WOW, but they dont even do that anymore.

they use numbers like "players" instead of actual sales numbers because "players" counts allow for more leeway.

Do you want to see some quarter report from last month?

>Twitch

Does that mean Minecraft is a dead game then?

I'm actually kind of surprised that it's beating out Dota 2 and Hearthstone as I'm typing this.

Got bored of it within about 3 weeks. I will admit it was fun with friends for those weeks, but we're all sick of it now. It's the same thing over and over and the matches are too short.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

i am br (i select america as region)and the game puts me to play with brs most of the time.

>People on Sup Forums insisted it would flop

I REALLY wish I buckled down and made a collage like I said I would.

I am so bored with this game. It was fun at first, but now I can't. I only play because my friends play. Hell, feels like I've been playing for 50+ hours and I only have 15

then why do I queue into the same people constantly? why is my average 2 man queue nearly 3 minutes long?

Why do people that are not playing the game count again?

Yeah, because people actually bought the game and are playing it themselves now

except this is meaningless
look at the people streaming overwatch, almost every one of them had thosands or hundreds of thosands of followers before overwatch came out. when big names like those stream a game, it could be the shittiest game of all time, and it would still get viewers.
it will die out hard once streamers get bored of it, because its not the viewers that are even demanding it in the first place.

>M-m-m-m-m-m-muh twitch viewers don't matter!
Yeah, the twitch viewers for a game meant to be an e-sport, but yet somehow can't beat Hearthstone's consistent 50k, don't matter at all amirite blizzbro?

You are literally retarded

>LOOK GUYS, PEOPLE STOPPED WATCHING IT ON TWITCH, WHILE E3 WAS GOING ON!
Seriously though, twitch views don't mean anything. The majority of twitch users watch a specific person, no matter what they're playing

>top 5 when e3 is going
>dead

is there a clip of this but at longer range? i want to see if its just a close range """adjustment"""

either way i think this is just a visual adjustment since the projectile hitbox is hueg

that was like 2 weeks the game is slowly dying.

I thought rounds were short too, but eventually I figured it lets you play a full round of either Attack or Defense sooner.

40 on top of cosmetics. Because fuck just buying the game with full content, and fuck players.

It already plummeted hard before E3. Keep crying blizzdrone.

>didn't sold

answer my question faggot

Same.
played like 100 matches and don't know what to do next. Atleast in games like WoT or Warthunder there are plains to research and more different game mods. What left to do in overwatch? play and pray for legendary skin? again and again pffft

You DO NOT get to see any numbers, again do you want to see the report i can read from fidelity?
Stop making up bullshit

>he threw a tantrum over learning something as basic as fucking color theory

seriously?

Bullshit, the numbers goes to the board, not to all investors.

If it did, it would be leaked constantly.

No, because Minecraft isn't supposed to be on the same level as SC2. OverMeme is, though.

its because all that 200% are playing the game instead of watching cancer play it

You are the retard here.

please stop man WoD is more alive than ever please buy Overwatchâ„¢.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder where I've heard this excuse before...

>A friend tried OW with my account and hated it because he "died constantly, the heroes are too simple"
>Sent me a link to Battleborn saying how it would destroy OW
>mfw