Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Please post a sample of your art with your "taking requests" requests
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UhtXN
youtu.be/CJ_GCPaKywg
youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANCHOR POST!!!!!

Requesting Female Corrin and Azura sharing a passionate kiss together.

Fi PoV

Requesting a Volkswagen Beetle beating Mario, Captain Falcon, and Diddy Kong in a race.

Requesting Ciaran riding Gough's arrow like Ant-Man riding Hawkeye's.

Requesting more massive May mammaries.

Requesting Gold Demon giving a belly rub to Cerebus. Both are from Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.

Requesting any sort of rule 34 of this Asari from Mass Effect Andromeda.

Requesting MDF draw anything other than the same girls he always draws. Literally anything, even Peatrice or Imp Rosalina or one of Mishafag's 200 requests.

Requesting Audrey Belrose from HuniePop wearing a wedding dress, holding a bouquet of flowers. One user said to include their personality to help give an idea of how to draw her, and that's a good idea. She's a tsundere.

Requesting the Disgaea Thief kidnapping someone and taking them away for ransom

Anchor post for the final version of Kajun Faycott and Mai Natsume from Blazblue studying together:

Requesting someone draw this cold link

Requesting a fusion between Katsuragi and Yozakura (Senran Kagura), keeping both the gauntlets and boots, with some dragon details on them.

>MDF showed a WIP of 6 more fucking May pics
>will still never draw my waifu
Feels terrible.

Requesting Henry pretending,or is one, to be a ghost to haunt Owain.

Requesting that you all have a nice day and use your time wisely. You don't need to stay in front of your computer all day for a possible free drawing.

>Molesting

Suck my ass, I'll do as I fucking please.

Requesting Cassie Cage and Leatherface getting marry with Shinnok as the priest.

How is that Molesting?

wow what a loser

Because it's a rape raccoon.

Requesting Shulk masturbating, lifting up his shirt with his teeth to keep quiet and to not make a noticeable mess, or being blindfolded and in bondage

Thank you in advance and I really appreciate the drawfriend that took the time to do this request!

Requesting Mercy laughing at some of 76's bad jokes

Requesting Ramon, Tizoc, and Angel taking a nap or passed out drunk.

I doubt she is.

Requesting Pandora raping Pit in the amazon position.

Examples of amazon position
imgur.com/a/UhtXN

/r/ing this with Kratos and his son
youtu.be/CJ_GCPaKywg

sbe is

Anyone watching the Zelda stream? Anyone enjoying it?

Requesting Link and Horizon girl with swapped clothes.

who?

Prove it

Requesting this chick from the Zelda stream doing the mega milk pose.

Requesting short haired female Hoshido Noble Corrin with a scarf instead of her cape, just like Hyrule Warrior Link. The Hoshido symbol should be at the end of the scarf.

Wouldn't it be the same with the blue sheikah shirt?

Nah. I saw enough to know I'm gonna get it when it comes out.

I don't want to watch them explore a whole area, then play the game and go "Ah, this is the place from the E3 demo." I'll read up on the systems and mechanics when they're done.

Giantess Waifus.

That's cool user but this is NOT VIDEO GAMES

YOU'RE not video games

>Nintendo employee demoing a Zelda game
>not vidya
???

It's the equivalent of an Let's player. You know not vidya.

Requesting Mitsuru eating a big and juicy half-pound cheeseburger.

Oh yeah why not start requesting fags like pewdiepie and markiplier dressed as video games characters, they play video games so there's no problem right?

fag

Requesting Sakuya kissing Alto on the mouth, with tongue instead of just his cheek.

Its videogames, so yeah there's no problem.

What can I do for you?

requesting Akane asking Junpei if he wants to see her new chainsaw and Q mask

Dude, we're not requesting pewdiepie.

requesting this but with that guy from e3

Giant Skyward Sword Zelda stuck growing in a tiny room.

I considered drawing this when it first appeared and I'm so glad I didn't.

I'm going to keep him in his underwear and make him freeze to death and fap to his dying animation

Requesting loli Azura with a collar and chain around her neck, being sold as a sex slave.

Please draw some lewds of Margarita from Trails of Cold Steel. A pov pic of her riding cowgirl style, with the viewer teasing her love handles.

you got problems

agreed. put a Sold sign on her and have her being drug away too

>DSL

da head still good tho, da head still good tho!

Goddamn, new Link looks really cute.

No homo.

If I was Link, I'll let Ganon get away with murder.

Truly fascinating, here is your (you).

heres a shitty edit

Sure, I'll try.

Requesting Mercy facesitting or lactation.

neat

Requesting an Imp Version of Mercy from Overwatch, preferably with her Imp skin being used.

Basically, Mercy with the body proportions of Imp Midna, having her costume reflected in her skin in a way, and having her hair or head ornaments played up quite a bit. It doesn't have to be magic hand hair, but it can be if you'd like.

Some previous examples are shown in case my explanation was too not good.

Requesting Shion from Akiba's Trip in the lewdest birthday related image you can think of, like naked wrapped in bondage ribbons, or only barely covered with cream on her lewd parts.
Or anything extremely lewd.
Please and thanks a lot in advance.

Cool. Thanks senpai.

I am gonna go more detailed, but is this "dad joke"ish enough before I make the real art?

Requesting Aqua in her Nohr outfit, pole dancing on her lance.

And why is that senpai?

AH! I'm sorry I missed my delivery! It looks super cute, thank you!

I laughed and also cringed, which means it is the perfect dad joke.

I had a nice giggle at it.

Requesting Whitney asking a trainer who defeated her if he'd rather have a badge or her body, and the trainer mounting and titfucking her in response.

Requesting Sol from Smite giving a messy titjob or blowjob

Requesting Neku and Joshua wearing EVA plug suits
Is anyone interested in this? If not i'm most likely going to drop it for the time being.

>Aqua
Who?

アクア

Because people with greedy, selfish attitudes who would turn up their noses at someone's efforts to make something for them or look down on and scoff at someone trying to improve don't deserve to get anything from anyone.

Umm, user, that's not Aqua. That's Azura.

I don't see the resemblance

Weeb

I love this idea but I'm not sure when I could draw it if ever, so I didn't want to say anything before.

Requesting Balrog Cat riding Junkrats ( the nigga on the left) shoulders while they look happy together. Bonus points if RoadHog (nigga on the right) looks betrayed
Song for inspiration
youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8 [Open]

OR hasn't said anything at all, he is doing what he is suppose to, ignoring shitposting.

also
>plato
>trying to improve

Pick only one.

I think I might post it on /cm/ the threads lasts forever there
Glad someone here at least likes the Idea though

But he got a second delivery that wasn't drawn by Plato

The image has happy birthday aqua in the fucking image you shitposting retards.

He probably posted the wrong reference.

Which was drawn by Lesser being a cunt. Which he properly ignored too.

Posting it in /cm/ is a good idea. It would probably get done. I go on there and browse the drawthreads once in a while too so if it's still there after a while I'll have a place to anchor it if I draw it.

Thanks, glad you saw it!