NOTCH SCHOOLING FOOLS!

NOTCH SCHOOLING FOOLS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtcZ4eF58zQ
yournewswire.com/europe-to-send-conspiracy-theorists-to-reeducation-camps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. "Schooling" isn't even a real word, idiot.
2. VR is the future. Viable VR is the biggest advancement in video games since 3D and will expand the industry to more than standard shooters for teenage boys.

take the sony cock out of your ass

>unconscious bias

What the fuck?

VR is the future of gaming just like 3D is the future of film.

That is, it isn't.

literally no one cares
dont get why this fats still so important for some gamers
he makes nothing and can and will

Please do fuck off.

Is that Brianna Wu giving the presentation?

>>unconscious bias

I would rather sit on my couch and play a good video game on my TV rather than moving my head around and flailing my arms like an idiot

Will we start getting shooters for men?

all i wanna do is play normal games in vr. no waggle or gimmick shit. i just want the camera to be controlled by my head for finer detail movements and mouse/controller for large rotations

>huge potential to help children with autism

now I can see why Sony's so interested in it

>Unconcious bias training

'BAD GOY! How dare you not let Mohammad sleep with your wife. Off to the VR Re-education Centre with you.'

> giving consumers more options on how they play games is bad

Notch is fucking retarded

This. It was literally a trendy gimmick everybody tried to rode until they realized it's not that great but now they have to shill it.

>unconscious bias

She's gonna fight patriarchy and misogyny with VR?

Isn't this the same guy who was crying into his billions over how many trials and tribulations he has?

Notch is a fucking retard. Deep down he knows he will never make anything even 1% as good as Dwarf Fortress, and that's why his ass burns with a wretched pain forever

It's a pretty basic concept, to be unaware of your heuristics

what exactly makes virtual reality, virtual reality? one would think, an actual representation of your body that responds to your movements. but this is not the case. vr is literally just fucking screen goggles that obscure your vision

VR, just like 3D, will be a gimmick for a decade before it becomes actually integrateable

Ok serious question what the fuck make it's virtual reality? Isn't it just the normal game but on your face?

>unconscious bias training
>help children with autism
>potential for empathy

Wow its like they designed a way to re-educate mentally deficient Sup Forumstards
Can't wait for them to be forced into mandatory VR enrichment centers

Wow, that sure is a nice, fancy way of saying 'indoctrination', Mr. Wew.

What gimmick will even come after VR, anyway?

Notch gave up Minecraft rights so he could talk shit on twitter without unnecessarily excessive ridicule, THAT'S LEGIT WHY HE DID IT THE MADMAN

I'm hoping for those weird touchscreens that simulate different textures

>notch twitter screencaps

Uh... Umm... Like... Could we not, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Here, wear your goodest goy badge with pride.

augmented reality

vr creates your surroundings, ar modifies them

i literally just want a remake of lucky & wild for vr

augmented reality came out before vr though

>sony is the only one in the VR market

You're retarded, its the future faggot face it

magic?

nice word for brainwashing

Brainwashing is not bad, if it's washing a brain out of Sup Forums inane garbage

the current vr headsets are (fairly advanced) 3d screens with headtracking. because the screen is right on your face, the minimum perceivable depth is also right up to your face. thats all it does. its a very significant upgrade to the current ways to play games in 3d, but it isnt true "plug your brain into a computer" virtual reality if thats what you are questioning.

i know you're probably just shitposting, but it's true. you're either on the right side of history, or the wrong side.

Multidirectional treadmills.

Is there some other reason to be interested in VR?

We excited for waggle shit part 2?

Is that Wu, I can't fucking believe 1984 came true

Controlling games with your mind.

No, not 1984. Brave New World.

Huxley was right.

he asked what the next gimmick was, not which gimmick was created after virtual reality. anyway, you're a fucking retard and your post was a waste of both our times, kill yourself

>brainwashing is bad when it's not my political agenda being pushed
You can't make this shit up.

>never even seen a 3D movie
>not burning a shitton of burgerbucks to try a VR headset because I actually manage my money competently
>mfw no face

The furthest experience I have with anything 3D is a goddamn 3DS. I'm curious to see what the fuzz is about but I honestly can't be bothered.
Notch is right.

In all seriousness, think Notch is actually miserable on the inside?

companies already tried augmented reality and it flopped. they wont try it again this soon. take a chill pill and stop being an edgy cunt

Is this a notch owning retards thread?

>i have no experience with thing
>i am too dumb to figure out how to try it for free
>i have the technical knowledge and authority to claim this guy is right

retard
plenty of stores and developers have free demos for vr headsets

If we're living BNW where the fuck are my free orgies

I hope you mean the image and not the people ridiculing it, because you'd have to be insane to think brainwashing is ever okay for any reason, for or against your own opinions. As soon as you have to consider using brainwashing to get people to come around to your beliefs, your beliefs have failed, and they may as well be tossed in the garbage.

I saw way too many VR gimmick games at this E3

it was like, 'HERE'S A GAME YOU ALREADY PLAYED BUT GUTTED SO YOU CAN PLAY IT WITH VR'

VR is literally the motion controls of this gen, I'm not at all interested until they can figure out a way to make decent games with VR instead of just having VR for having VR's sake

>brainwashing is not bad when it's my political agenda being pushed

he said he was, so probably

Oh my!, its been years since I saw the original

Pretty much everywhere. If you want ones most likely to accept someone from here, try anime/comic/game conventions.

Just like kinect and motion controls were the future

What happened?

I bet you think people will still be playing Overwatch a year from now, too.

you might think he's shitposting, but he's not. the reeducation shit is already happening.

>YOU FUCKING SUCK, RETARD, PLEASE GIBE MONIES
>WOW YOURE A CUNT, YOU SHOULD SUPPORT ME
>FUCKING RICHFAG, GET RID OF MY DEBT

I bet you think Oculus/Vive are ever going to get AAA game support.

Go on. Say it. You do, don't you.

>what is reading comprehension
I said I couldn't be bothered to try it. I don't actively go out looking for stores with that shit.
Plus, third world hasn't really caught on to it yet, so meh. I don't really care either way.

That doesn't stop Notch from being right.

>VR is the future
that's what you guys said about Bernie Sanders and look what happened.

It is the future. But it won't be if you keep trying to force it to happen. We're not ready for it yet. Our economy is in the toilet. It will happen eventually but we aren't ready.

Absolutely. How could he not be?

Notch is a cancerous faggot and if you like him you're the neo/v/, the Reddit, the summerfag, the newshit, the cancer.

the hype behind kinect and motion controls was fueled by casuals. the hype behind vr is fueled by enthusiasts. the future will be different

Why is Sup Forums so against VR?

>when the Swedes keep marginalized trans developers with crushing debt down in the dumps

He's going to buy it anyways because he has like a billion dollars

That's rich, tubby
youtube.com/watch?v=CtcZ4eF58zQ

IS THAT FUCKING BRIANNA WU?!!?!!?!?

FUCK!

>our economy is in the toilet

Whose? America? M8 not exactly.

>ever forgiving notch

Oh wait, most of you twitterfags weren't even here then

I respect Notch so much less knowing that he fell for the VR meme.

overblown "its not that great you guys!" contrarian reaction
people are hyping it up to be much bigger than it is, so all the contrarians are downplaying it much worse than it deserves

Notch doesn't own Minecraft anymore.

It's a gimmick that will never catch up unlike actual useful technologies, but to be fair to it, it'll have niche uses like sex games

They want to save Sup Forums?

>the hype behind kinect and motion controls
>not fueled by enthusiasts

top kek

>b-but it'll be different t-this t-time t-trust me!

treadmills

>that will never catch up
Source?

Microsoft talked about Minecraft patches and Minecraft VR for what felt like 10 minutes.

the Virtuix Omni attached to a fleshlight

You I like you. Someone get on this so coop be will be awesome

>mfw this person tries to pass this off as humor, but in reality this is one of his fears.

It's shit. I don't want games to be designed around a gimmick, rather than actual gameplay.
It'll be good in about 20 years when you can't tell the difference between it and reality.

Wow trans people are retarded.

I'm from the future. VR dies a year from now. Consumer AR takes off as people start buying gray-colored furniture and applying color to it from their AR glasses

It's called public education and TV, and now also college.

>he has an opinion
>b-but HOW?!

>now also college
>now

As it is now, it's literally nothing more than strapping a screen to your face + motion controls. What worries me is that people are convinced that this is legitimate groundbreaking VR, the way that people think 'hover boards' are actual hoverboards.

Do I post my Sony D-Delet this or my Oculus one?

I need a PSVR edit.

Show me a VR headset that works with prescription glasses, then we'll talk about the future.

>inb4 get lasik/contacts poorfag

>Not the full pic

sure, and it's also called a reeducation camp.
yournewswire.com/europe-to-send-conspiracy-theorists-to-reeducation-camps/