So, did you kill him or not, Sup Forums?

So, did you kill him or not, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGBJSo_HYjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes because he was a fucking lunatic.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

I didn't play all of season 2 because it's shit

Fuck him and his boat

He did nothing wrong

No, because as unstable as he was at least he had Clem's and the baby's best intentions in mind.
Both his endings are much better than either of Jane's endings, so yeah.

Yeah, by the end of the game all he did was scream and discuss with everyone else, while looking like he was having a massive breakdown. I didn't even know that it was possible to make him survive. His endings were definitely the better ones.

didn't play past S1 but now I might if it means I get to kill kenny

This
Jane's just some bitch Clem barely knew, Kenny was with her since the beggining

No

And he was always right

I forgave Kenny of everything at the end. He loved Clem, AJ and Lee too. He had a hard fucking life

I killed the fucker

I still don't understand how the choice between Kenny and the new folks from S2 is any choice at all.
The one new character are all a bunch of dumb, incompetent nobodies who barely know Clem and who consistently fuck up, make shitty decisions and always feel like they're two steps away from throwing Cleb to the wolves. Kenny is a real royal bro who knows what he's doing.

When that choice to pick next to who do you sit during dinnertime in that skiing lounge came up, I couldn't slam that "Kenny" button fast enough. How the fuck did it continue being a 'dilemma' for 3 entire episodes when siding with Kenny is so fucking obvious? What kind of drooling idiot actually picked Jane?

Now for a better question: Did you enter Wellington or not?

I killed him so that there could be no possible way I had to do the exact same story arc beat for beat with him for a third time. Somewhere around Episode 4 I had basically given up on this season (I think it was Nick's bullshit death followed quickly be Sarah's even more bullshit second death), so I think I was just trying to get it over with at this point.

As good a moment as it was when he returned in Episode 2, the rest of the Season suffered big time because literally every other character was thrown to the curb to focus on Kenny. And fuck the ending of Season 2. It just derails every thread into people arguing "WAIFUFAG VS BOATGODFAG" instead of people acknowledging what a mess the entire Season became.

They'll probably bring in the pregnant bitch for S3.

The worst thing they did was kill Pete off so early, as he was the only one of the new cast that most people actually liked. Probably would have made for a more interesting dynamic to have Pete Vs Kenny in a Best Uncle battle as the main rivalry.

She's dead yo

Why would I kill the group's best hope for survival?

I didn't, and while it might be selfish it's because I would take family over safety any day.

I feel like they could have maybe have worked out the Kenny vs Luke angle better for the end if they had kept it going, but then just randomly having Jane shove in like that didn't help at all. I probably would have kept Kenny over Luke anyways, but with Jane it was a no brainer.

I just hope S3 has more gameplay than just "press w" and "click this button". I like the story, the characters, everything really, expect the fact that there is almost no gameplay.

Who else cried during the scene where Clem dreams she's with Lee again?

>killing the only one you can trust

If anything, TT's trend seems to be having less and less actual gameplay with each consecutive game. They're just happy making interactive movies now. I'm pretty sure that Borderlands game had exactly two walkable areas in the entire "game".

He was a cuck, he had to die

No he wasn't

No. Of course not.

I didn't give up the sanctuary for him either though. I let him get Clem and the Baby to safety, then we said our goodbyes.

Boatmaster Extreme was too good for this world. I hope he's sailing the seven seas in peace now.

Kenny is loyal to me, I'm loyal to Kenny. Jane is a flake.

I didn't cry, but it hurt me deep down the entire time.

>Promise you'll never leave

Just, man. Got me right deep down in the feels. I did tear up when Kenny is begging you to stay at Wellington the first time though, just like I did the first time through S1's ending.

On a different note, I fucking hate how it's obvious that he's just going to be dead in the first ten minutes of S3, if they even keep him alive for it. He'll die and then all those memories will be pushed aside for the new guy.

>2016
>wanting gameplay

>>Promise you'll never leave
;-;

Honestly we're kind of two sides of the same coin on this one, user.

Kenny was my bro, he was my bro in Season 1 even if we butted heads from time to time, and he was my bro in Season 2. I sat with him and talked him down and tried to work around his lunacy the whole road.

But when it came down to it, when my gun was pointed at Jane and Kenny struggling all I could think was how Kenny had devolved since we'd first met him.

Because Jane was right, the Wasteland lifestyle was make or break, it made her, she was good at living in that fashion, so was Lee, so is Clem. Kenny was a shadow of his former self, an etching on a cave wall. Losing his family shattered him and turned him rabid. Every bit of inner-group conflict was centered around Kenny, every bit of inter-group conflict was centered around Kenny.

He was always a hot-heat, but his terribly decision making was literally getting everyone else killed and was leading him down the path to self-destruction.

Jane wasn't perfect, she'd fucked up before, but she was sane. And she cared about Clem. Sure she went around proving that Kenny was dancing on a knife edge in a shitty way, but he was an exposed nerve, totally raw.

I shot Kenny BECAUSE he was my bro, he needed putting down before he got what was left of the people he loved killed. Kenny thanked me at the end, he knew he'd gone rotten.

I wish it hadn't needed doing, but I stand by that being the right call. Bro's look after each other, and Kenny needed someone to find an end for him.

It'll gut me, him not being in Season 3 for my main playthrough, but based Boatman's with Katya and Duck now, maybe not in a better place, but it could hardly be worse than where he was before.

>implying jane won't abandon you at the first danger spotted

i'd kill them both if the game let me. so i'll just kill this retard. he was retarded as fuck in season 1 and never made up for it being punished kenny in season 2. so he can fuck off to hell. same with that sjw kike jane. she was constantly stupid and putting people in danger.

This x1000
Luke v Kenny would have actually been a hard fucking choice for me.
Luke always tried to do what was best and managed to keep a calm head, but was always too worried about if the group would agree, while Kenny always DID what was best and took all the shit from the pissbabies in the group and thus went off on them more often than not. They were the same, but also different.
I honestly don't know how it would have played out if it was Luke v Kenny.
Luke would never have left the baby in a fucking frozen car, that's for damn sure.

just let him kill her then shoot him

She tries to save the autistic chick if you tell her to.

WHY GOD WHY

The hot austistic chick.. fucking why did she have to die like that. Why couldn't I save her

If Luke had been kept as the other choice then I feel like they would have had to come up with a real dilemma then. Since Kenny was my bro in both seasons it was stupid that she kept trying to get me on her side while trying to antagonize him and then 'losing' the baby. OFC I'm going to stick by my friend over some bitch.

I don't know what angle they could have used for Luke, but it could have been a much harder choice.

After Clem basically BEGS for her, yes
I wouldn't trust anyone who left her own sister for dead

I love to see people claiming Kenny was an asshole in Season 1. Always lets me know they tried to use CPR on a soon-to-be Tank.

>Jane wasn't perfect, she'd fucked up before, but she was sane
>Jane was sane

>Kidnapped a baby, left it to freeze in a car without telling a soul, and planned to use this kidnapping as a means to show Clem how "dangerous" Kenny could be.

You fell for the Jane meme. She deliberately orchestrated a situation to make Kenny lose it (insulting his family, pretending the new light of his life had just died, shitalking him) and you went right ahead and killed Kenny for defending himself against the psycho that attacked him. She put everyone (and especially) the babies life in danger and YOU have the guts to call her sane.

She was a fucking nutcase that was desperate to prove that Kenny had lost it because she needed her new sister.

>siding with le strong woman over big boat

>Can't save Sarah
WHY GO WHY I WANTED THEM TO BE A LESBIAN COUPLE
JUST THINK ABOUT IT
TEEN CLEM X SARAH

Wish I could kill every single character in that fucking overrated "game" because all of them are prick assholes. Except Carly but, she died because of the crazy bug that all so often bites characters in this shit franchise.

>being a memer

wow calm down man chill brofist

I feel like Telltale is limiting themselves. They should adopt the route systems visual novels use, giving us completely unique paths and branches you can go down. Unique environments, unique dialogue, unique characters, different perspectives on events. Ya know, the good shit

But that would be work wouldn't it ;)

The first minute of this video make me lose my shit every time
Thank you based flimsii
youtube.com/watch?v=bGBJSo_HYjk

Did you Save him or Carly?
I saved doug because he seemed like a bro, and carly was a bit of a bitch

Doug was a bro, and he died like a bro. He will be missed.

>jane pulls out a knife in a fist fight slashes up kenny and then expects you to shoot kenny when she gets it taken from her
serves you right cunt

Doug
Because I thought the woman with the gun and only one zombie on her leg would be able to handle herself compared to the guy with like 3 zombies on him

>tfw actively antagonizing Sarah because I had enough of her autism

Felt pretty damn great.

Exactly

>>>/reddit/

Carly.
Carly knows how to use a gun.

Nope. Walked away with Kenny into the sunset. It was fucking beautiful and some of the best writing in a videogame I had ever witnessed. Truly the best ending.

I was new to the game and I thought the choices would actually matter, so I picked Carley since she was the gun girl

She actually pops a guy that you have to shoot yourself with doug in the shootout with the bandits. Which is still extremely lame.

This
Fuck Wellington
Fuck not being with Kenny
That place sounded sketchy as fuck and I know I'm safe with based Kenny

We all already knew how dangerous Kenny was, he was a fucking train wreck for the entire Season. And the baby thing was fucking stupid, I agree, that's not excusable, but at the end of the day, the baby was fine and Kenny did immediately try to murder Jane.

He didn't even let her get her "story" out, sure she was chatting shit but it's not like she said "chucked the baby at the munchers to get away lol" she was saying how they overwhelmed he and got the baby, which logically could have happened to anyone. Scary and sad but understandable. Kenny didn't care, he immediately charged her with intent to kill.

Jane, for the most part, made decisions that made sense for a survivalist. Kenny let his emotions rule him and he lost his shit all time at the drop of a hat, he was a gang war waiting to happen over any minor shit.

Kenny wasn't getting better, he'd lead Clem and the baby to oblivion sooner or later. Buddy needed putting down.

How will Season 3's ending be retconned?

>train wreck
He got stressed after Sarita died and he took that fucking slavshit hostage
He wasn't dangerous at all, he cared about Clem and the baby above all else
Behead those who insult Kenny

He's a psychopath but he's loyal as fuck to Clem, hell he'd even die for her. Why would I ever choose anyone else?

whoops meant season 2's ending to open season 3

Same
Blew my mind when she died, I thought I'd made the obvious choice and they'd both get out.
First telltale game, I know better now.

Just use your saves bro

The problem here is the episodic nature they release these in. Even if each episode only branched you off once, Episode 5 would need to be 16 times the size of Episode 1.

They can't even figure out how to keep a character who can maybe die in an earlier episode relevant, and you think they can handle doing tons of paths?

Who /savekennyandgotowellington/ here?

Dude do you not remember how aggressive and twitchy he was before Sarita died? Kenny was a timebomb.

I loathed Jane, so I didn't kill him.

Like, why the fuck would I EVER trust Jane above him? Kenny was my bro, all the way to the end. He never let Lee down, and he never let me down.

The fact people still talk about this 3 years later kind of proves it was a good ending.

Jane doesn't offer any kind of explanation ever though. She just says it's an accident. If she said something along the lines of her actually being overwhelmed by walkers or getting lost in the snow then it would be one thing. She had chances to try and elaborate, to place the blame anywhere else but on herself. While she was being attacked, before hand, she didn't try to offer any kind of solution. She'll insult him, but not try to claim her innocence? Sketch as hell man.

I didn't like that he jumped straight to attacking her, but I also would understand why. If I was a parent and someone was just like 'heeeeey, lost your kid' then I would be fucking pissed too. Then she tells you to stay out of it, only to ask you for help later when she's getting her ass kicked? Fuck that.

>Kenny wasn't getting better, he'd lead Clem and the baby to oblivion sooner or later. Buddy needed putting down.

Or you could have him get them to Wellington, realize he's too broken to raise them, and have him walk off into the sunset.

You're judging a man who was genuinely happy at the start of S2. It wasn't until your group murdered one of his friends, got his wife killed, got him beaten within an inch of his life, distrusted him with Wellington and trust fucking ARVO when he said time and time again that was a shit idea.

Even after that, it took the direct insult of his family, a lie about a dead baby AND pulling a knife on him to have him "lose it." Don't know about you, but i'd say he was a saint for keeping it together as long as he did.

Kenny did literally nothing wrong
He never made me feel unsafe for Clem

Saved Doug.

Carly seemed to be trying to blackmail the black male by dangling over his head the whole "I know your secret" thing. So I may have figured it would be a good way to clean my plate. But then talking to Doug after it and finding out Larry knew anyway kind of made me feel like shit. From that point on, I decided I would just try to save everybody no matter what they had done.

Saving Doug makes the scene with Lilly a bit harder to make IMO. She really doesn't mean to shoot Doug, and that made the choice a bit harder. Had I saved Carly and Lilly had just shot her so coldly, I probably would have left her on the side of the road. Though in return, you get the annoying fact that you can't reveal your secret to the group.

>Chose the Kenny bro lets stay together end

>Mfw he dies off screen like that woman off season 1 and 2

Pretty normal for the situation, honestly. Like, I'm surprised more people aren't like that in the game after losing their family and stuff. Sure a lot of people think they would really be able to handle it, but it can get to you. Recovery takes time, and all things considered he was doing a pretty good job at it. Anytime he snapped/hurt my Clem he apologizes and other then that it was never an unsafe vibe from him.

The guy takes a beating and gets maimed in the process for Clem, doesn't hold it against her and continues to try and protect her and AJ. Dude is willing to give up supplies just for your continued safety. He might be psycho, but he's our psycho dammit. S3 be dammed, we are a cool family surviving together now.

>mfw when I killed Kenny, told Jane to fuck off and went my own way

j-just

>tfw Carly was supposed to have a romance with Lee
>tfw you're small

>killing or abandoning your bro

Degenerates

How satisfying was it when you finally figured out the trick to kill this bitch?

I always hated her from the very being and kept being rude whenever I could.

he ain't your bro, bro.

he is a megalomaniac who is on a constant power trip and is racist

hated her in 400 days. she's just one of those beta fags who will turn on their friends when they see someone being a bully

She was the worst character from the Spin-Off, so of course she was the only one who joined the main cast.

Kenny was getting progressively worse over the course of season 2 and you are willfully ignorant of this fact. We get it, you like him, but he is a fictional character, he does not need you defending him.

>Blackmail the black male

of course kenny doesn't need defending. he needs a boat.

No he fucking wasn't. Did you even play season 1? He was a hotheaded prick in that one, too. The whole, "Kenny was clearly slipping," thing might have worked a lot better if that wasn't his character from episode 1.

Never played the spin off just felt like I should hate her for some reason

>Kenny is racist
>Married a cheesemonger
>Dated an indian
>Best friend was black
>trusted Mike more than Bonnie
>Clementine and AJ are more important to him than anyone else
>But he's racist for one remark he made to lee and then immediately apologized for

she kills someone so she can hook up with her man then she joins the evil gang.

I just want actual branches dammit! Like staying at the department store, or abandoning the cabin to meet up with Luke later, or meeting with Arvo and his group under different circumstances. Shit like that.

Made the right choice, drug addict and she wants to fug someone else's man.

>>Best friend was black
Are you implying Lee? Because it was obvious Lee was just putting up with his cracker ass

but muh russian who jane was also a shitbag to

Different user but my Lee cared for Kenny and was upset when we lost him with Ben.

that's just basic human compassion user. nobody would be cheering for someone's death unless they had mental problems