Tfw playing this game on my PC with 4K resolution the very day it releases

>tfw playing this game on my PC with 4K resolution the very day it releases.

PC wins again.

I really doubt it m8

Why? By the time this game comes out, the Wii U emulator will most likely be running games at full speed. It already runs some games at full speed after all.

>muh wii u emulator
>i'll-i'll-play it
it runs like shit, wont fucking run
ill be laughing at your bitch ass trying desperately to run this game on your pc
dumbass

>having a PC
>still interested in Zelda

Are you a girl looking for attention or just a casual?

>expecting this game to run on pc

>it runs like shit, wont fucking run
Uwotm8?
Cemu runs a few games pretty well at the moment.
Granted, that OP is still wrong, but it is coming along.

Yeah why would someone be interested in playing a game series they like. What the fuck kind of novel notion is that.

Your better off playing the NX version than trying to poorly emulate the garbage version, keep in mind that this Zelda relies heavily on lighting, which the emulator sucks at doing

Resolutionwon't fix the textures from being ass

Enjoy your stretched out vaseline smeared grass in 4K while i get the definitive NX edition

why don't you like emulators? why don't you like playing things at 4k? I doubt the emulator will be running at full speed next year, but it'd be pretty cool

So you are girl who likes videogames... Cool, keep talking about it so they notice how quirky you are.

>which the emulator sucks at doing
Uwotm8?

>NX
Lel, the game already won't look any better on NX

>lol enjoy your inferior game while I abandon my game-less console after 3 years and dish out another 300 bucks to the same company that just fucked me

could nintendrones be bigger cucks?

>inb4 b-b-but the wii u has a great library of party, mario, and mario party games!

what are you even getting at you goofy faggot? that if someone owns a pc they must hate nintendo ips? what a fucking idiotic thing to think.

you know not everyone is complete autist like you who limits themselves to a single gaming platform. there's literally nothing worse than console war children

is this supposed to be a modern game?

why is everything so bland and empty? I feel like I'm looking at 2001 era everquest where the terrain is all completely empty

>tfw playing this game on my PC with 4K resolution the very day it releases.
yes, at 5 FPS

It's been confirmed that the NX has different visuals

I have no doubt that you will be playing it at somepoint but if you think you're going to play it on release at a double digit fps then you're delusional.

souce ?

I have a question related to emulators.
Why do they always seem to be targeting Nintendo shit in particular for shit like emulators and hacking the consoles and shit like that?
Seriously you never hear of anyone trying to make emulators or stuff for the PS3/4 or xbox360/One and everyone always makes a big deal out of it when someone makes progress for a nintendo console/handheld

You know the emulator already emulates games at full-speed, right?

It's a small hope, but if things do turn out and I can emulate it.. I'm going to play it that way.

Because 90% of the games on PS/XB are also PC multiplats.

>keep in mind that this Zelda relies heavily on lighting, which the emulator sucks at doing

This

Look at how butchered 3D World's lighting is

>most likely
uhhh

That would be nice, but they're still working on compatibility right now afaik, they haven't actually gotten to the optimization phase yet. We'll be pretty lucky to get the game running at barely-playable framerates.

>those graphics

The few games running "good" on Cemu are games optimized by Cemu devs.
Its far away from Dolphin status

It's a feature.

All these mad Nintenbabbys.

That doesn't look as bad. Just need to tone down the grain and DOF a bit.

>furry calling people names

The grain is because it's being upscaled from 720p to 1152p, but the DoF isn't going anywhere.

why does this game look like its from the year 2005

Gotta get that silky smooth 25 fps

Has there ever been a time when a working emulator has been released while a console is still in service?

DOF definitely looks a lot heavier than it did on console. Sucks if it really can't go away.

yeah, with a total lack of shading/lighting

Dolphin's Wii support. It took very little work to get Wii games supported since the Wii shared almost identical architecture to the Gamecube.

Gba

I think the Wii dolphin emulator might have, I remember the skyward sword game being leaked a week before official release and everyone beating it early

>animal reaction image = furry
i think you might be somewhat retarded, user

To be fair, those open mouths look inviting

Skyword Sword's launch. It's almost always handhelds that have this happen to them however.

And in the mean time nintoddlers are playing it on the NX. What exactly did you win? Also THANKS FOR BETA TESTING PKEKS

Someone show me an emulated Wii U game that doesn't look, sound or play like shit with worse load times than a PS2 game.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

See

Bigger audience for it and more exclusives

A comparable game right now is XCX. Currently it supposedly runs on cemu at 15-20 fps with texture issues. So we should keep tabs on that one.