NX exclusive

NX exclusive

Makes sense

Other urls found in this thread:

bayonetta2boycott.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care as long as it isn't in a Nintendo console.
Nintendo has (actually worthy) properties like Metroid or F-Zero waiting for a chance to shine.

I'd buy a NX for that, plus Zelda. Would probably play DQXI there as well.

I hope not those games are bad. Decent combat and shit everything else.

Please explain how a new Bayonetta affects either Metroid or F-Zero getting made

Okami and Bayonetta on the NX would be golden

Neither of which compete with Bayonetta since it wouldn't be developed internally, nor does it share a genre with either.

It would syphon money, time and resources better used with a project like an actual eight-gen Metroid game.

>tfw the salt will come back

if its a NX Launce title their will be salt mounds

I swear to god if they make an Okami 2 i will buy an NX for it

>HAHA BAYO2 IS WII U EXCLUSIVE NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY A WII U!
>w-what? you're not buying a wii u?
>y-you mean the game didn't even sell a million copies?
>H-HAHA UR STILL MAD THOUGH!!!!!!

it already hit over a million..and did so faster and without hitting the bargain bin

LESS
THAN
ONE
MILLION
SOLD

You're delusional .

If Nintendo published then they just would find it. No one at Plat would be working on either of those titles.

Nintendo can afford to make any game they want with any team they want. They don't because they believe a new Metroid or F-Zero or whatever won't sell.

I wasn't a huge fan of okami, but I'd be down for a bayo 3. but aren't there a bunch of legal hurdles for okami since capcom owns it?

Bayonetta 1 was fucking trash, I can only assume 2 is too

>BARELY scraped past 1 million after 2 years
>still the worst selling game in the franchise
>still dropped off bestsellers chart in its second week
>still sold half of what the first game sold
You sure showed us, virgin.

I would kill or suck dick for Okami 2

Kamiya is talking out of his ass, he is ironic. I am baffled people still can't figure it out after all these years.

>the worst selling game in the franchise
>between two games, one of which was exclusive and actually ran at 60FPS
Nah, fuck you. It's been said several times that without Nintendo, Bayonetta 2 wouldn't have existed.

>W-WE DIDN'T WANT THOSE GAMES ANYWAY!

>WHO CARES ABOUT EXCLUSIVES? WE HAVE MINECRAFT AND NETFLIX! HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

>M-MUH SALES!

>NOOOOO STOP! STOP HAVING FUN!!

I dont think anyone would publish it / fund it besides nintendo thenselves. Bayo1 didn't sell that well and bayo2 sold even less. Same for Okami, the first one sold like shit, its even registered on guinessbook as the most underapreciated game or something, okamiden also didnt sell that well. Why would anyone invest money on those games and on platinum, their last games have been utter shit and all sold poorly, even Scalebound and the new Nier look like shit.

Kamiya is bullshitting but I'd really love to see those games.

>>W-WE DIDN'T WANT THOSE GAMES ANYWAY!
Yeah, we didn't, that's why no one bought it.

That's one full million copies, are you crazy?

That's a lot considering it sold on a console with somewhere near 20 million sales.

Meanwhile it struggled to hit those numbers from the bargain bin on two consoles with nearly 200 million units between them.

I see Sonyfriends are still mad.

Bayonetta is in Smash, if Bayonetta 3 happens it's on a Nintendo system.

>if Bayonetta 3 happens
which it won't, because bayo2 was a waste of money and a commercial failure

Who the fuck is mad that your bad game sold like garbage but you? Keep crying, nerd.

Sure throw it on the NX. I'm ready for they took our games round 2.

>A exclusive game is selling worse than a multi platform one? How is this even possible?

Nah, kill yourself, retard.

>people still salt after all these years

Face it, Bayonetta has been a commerical failure in general. If it was successful, someone would have funded 2 before Nintendo.

>Bayo was in Anarchy Reigns first, a multi-plat for PS3 and Xbox
>Not Wii

Yeah, okay cuckboy.

Bayonetta 1 on 360 alone sold 1.25 million. Oops lol

Swing and a god damn miss.

Oh, so you're not denying that Bayonetta 2 was an absolutely horrid flop. Ok, we can at least agree the game did not sell.

>mfw it's PC and Ouya exclusive

if suck your dick for okami 2

Sup Forums didn't even talk about Bayo2.

I'm going to skip in it if it's on the NX since I don't feel like the wii-u was worth the already little amount of money I paid for it.

I'll suck both your dicks ______for fun

>Sup Forums didn't even talk about Bayo2.
you must be new

I have dysphoria I'd be happy to take you both though

>buying an NX for Zelda anyway
>Kamiya was overall pretty happy with Nintendo's involvement with TW101 and to a smaller extent Bayo 2
>Bayo 3 will harvest even more tears than the second one as people feel even more screwed by Platinum
>and we might get Okami 2 on top of that

I am pretty OK with this.

Yes, me suggesting both games haven't been commerically successful does include Bayo 2.

>Bayo 3 is NX exclusive
>sour grapes and salt mountains everywhere

Can't wait.

So do I, user.

NX Exclusive for Bayonetta 3

and I'm sure Capcom will agree to let their former developer make Okami 2.

Damn straight

The rivers of NeoGAF will flow with salt

Average nintendo fans, everyone.

This is seriously fucking disgusting. Does anyone ever tell you creepy retards to get a job?

If you want your dick sucked all you had to do was ask, user.

But first Bayo 2 on PS4.

>Bayo 1 & 2 were both flops
>"Nintendo pls let me make another"

Instead to be angry toward Nintendo, you should blame SEGA. SEGA has the IP, SEGA cancelled Bayonetta 2, SEGA gave the rights of the second chapter to Nintendo.

reminder these are the people that bought bayonetta 2
be glad they are a tiny minority that can't make their game sell

Doesn't Okami still belong to Capcom? I don't see that happening...

But that raises the question of how Platinum got Nintendo to publish Bayo 2.

I'm so glad I have never owned a Nintendo console.

Maybe someone at Nintendo has good taste and just likes Kamiya's games

Kamiya says shit all the time.

After years of Twitter shitposting why would you take his word on anything?

I'd be amazed if Platinum could work out an agreement with CAPCOM for the right to Okami. I'm pretty sure they'd rather let the IP wither and die; or Ammy reduced to cameos in fighting games.

Just got linked here, what the fuck is going on? Are these the people who bitch about the NeoGAF boogeymen, like is this what they do in their free time?

A system with many more times the userbase of the Wii U even when Bayo 1 came out.

Nintendo's already made statements saying that if Bayonetta 3 is even remotely a possibility, they intend to snap up publishing rights again.
So I guess the salt never dies.

The story is pretty much
>Platinum pitches Nintendo W101
>Nintendo approve it and they start working on it
>later Platinum has the idea to pitch them Bayo 2 as well since no one else was picking it up
>they pitch it to the Sin and Punishment guy first and he loves it
>he proceeds to convince the other guys at Nintendo that its great
Thats it.

Kamiya has expressed in the past that he's willing to collaborate with Capcom again. If it means making a new entry to something he created, I'm sure he's willing to do so.

>i-i-it didn't sell as much as the one that was a multiplat with a much higher console userbase so it's uh, bad!

>Bayo 1
>Flop

It broke a million around 1.3 actually with almost no real marketing. Its the game that basically made Platinum and helped them stay afloat. 1.3 million might not seem that large but for a action game its fine and probably closer to 2 by now. Regardless when you don't spend a whole empires worth on marketing one game just breaking a few hundred thousand can be a profit.

Bayo 2 was already partially developed, as it had been started under SEGA. Nintendo was willing to give them what they needed to finish the project, in exchange for them also doing an original IP (Wonderful 101). It was a good deal for Nintendo, even if they didn't sell gangbusters. It got attention, and likely got some consoles sales during years 1 and 2; before sales fell off completely.

Who is the guy on the right?

I never delved too deeply into it, but from my understanding, Sega said they didn't want to publish it because they couldn't afford it. I guess when it isn't a bullshit Sonic game, Sega's pockets are suddenly empty.

PG approached Sony as well as MS about publishing, but they both said no. I don't know how Nintendo got involved, since I imagine those kinds of meetings are internal. It's possible that PG approached Nintendo themselves.

Who the fuck cares. shit series.

Gengar

you fucking what.

Sup Forums exploded over Bayo 2. Not only Sup Forums but the whole internet too.

Why the he'll do you guys want the next one to be on the NX. If you want the series to at least sell the same amount and continue it should stay on the Wii U . Moving it the NX is only gonna divide the people who bought 2 and put the final nail in the coffin for the franchise.

Satoru Iwata, bait-kun

>nintendrones are mad because nier automata looks amazing and scalebound is shit, proving that kamiya is a hack

>bayo only sold a little more than a million
>still all these hurt butts
Strange, isn't it?

It was probably just a vanity project to really entrench them into Platinum's good graces.
Nintendo surely had to have known it wasn't going to be a console mover. It didn't have to be. That was just another chance for them to cozy up next to Platinum.
Considering how the guys who worked on W101 and Bayo2 all kept talking about how working with Nintendo was the smoothest, most helpful relationship they'd ever had with a publisher, I'd say it worked.

No user, everyone cares about Bayonetta, that's why everyone rushed out to buy a Wii U when it came out!

Dude Bayo 1 sold so badly Sega wanted nothing to do with 2.

Can't wait for microsoft or so to buy it.

>@breaharper is just an ingenuine memer (LEL JUST AS BAD AS MASS EFFECT ENDING AMIRITE?! XD)

And I wonder what @Ronoh thought when they DID put Bayo 1 on Wii U. All better now, right?

I bet 99% of the people bitching didn't buy the game when it came out on 360.

It'll make me laugh. But I do wish it went back to bring a multiplat since these games deserve the recognition.

But then again, I want to laugh. So, the NX it stays.

But that's the question, HOW did they convince Nintendo to publish 2 if the first one was a flop? Not to mention including the first game as a freebie on the Bayo 2 copies.

Remember when Sup Forums seriously thought this was gonna be the wiiu's killer app? That all the people bitching were just gonna buy it anyway? Fun times.

Because Bayo 1 has its own weird cult following, it probably helped when they saw how popular that MGR game was.

bayonetta2boycott.wordpress.com/

Desperate for 3rd party titles? Desperate for more M-rated titles?

Just assumptions.

Looks like the boycotters won: the game didn't make its budget back.

>I'm not replaying the original again in protest
I've seen this image hundreds of times and this never stops being funny.

According to vgchartz it sold less on the 360 than Bayo 2, even though the 360 had many times the Wii U's install base.

kek, reminds me of those people who went ape shit over MH3 being a Wii titles instead is a PS3 title

>game still sold less than a million
H-h-haha those guys sure are salty amirite Nintenbros?

>vgchartz
user...

Why would Microsoft or anyone else buy it when they didn't even bothered for the first one which sold twice as much as the sequel?

>Bayo 2 actually reached 1 mil

Holy shit, really? Not sure how that happened.

Then again, I find vgchartz and their sources questionable at times.

Let me guess, you're one of those that thinks the site is untrustworthy because of you heard someone else claim he read an article once that says that their numbers could actually be 1% off?

>Still flopped embarrassingly
I love it when the good guys win.