Why do you play as a cute girl in video games?

Why do you play as a cute girl in video games?

I don't if I have a choice

>le butt stare
Really sad logic, use the internet to fap like normal people.

i want to be a girl and get fucked until i can't walk anymore and start a loving family with my qt husbando

Costs nothing.

Hormone therapy costs something.

I like dressing up cute characters, in both adorable and skimpy outfits.

If you play as a girl in video games, please cut off your balls and get a sex change.

Because I feel like a cute grill on the inside.

I prefer more masculine looking girls.

>if I'm going to be looking at an ass for x hours it might as well be a woman's ass

Invariably the people who play girls in games are kissless virgins who fantasize about the cute girlfriend they'll never have endlessly.

Playing as a girl is the tiny bit of wish fulfillment. They want the girl so bad that they become them. The next (and rarer) step is HRT, so they can really be the perfect girl.

Bronies, Furries, and Waifufags are all the same.

To look at ass, duh

Because I can't be one in real life

Sometimes, in Pokémon a lot more often than not, the girl character is better designed than her male counterpart.

If that would actually make me female, I would do it in a heartbeat.

More visually appealing

Because i'm above average height and about 110 pounds. Not in OP's game but most men in vidya are Big McLargeHueg so naturally in terms of body shape, I identify more with the women.

Because they are cute.

Because if I have to plaza white person it's going to be a girl. I have to be a white boy in most everything else. If I can change the skin color on the male, then I play male.

I have some gender dysphoria so playing as a girl helps to feel what I feel like on the inside.

If you're above average height, how does that help you "identify" with women?

Do you also crossdress?

Because sometimes, I want to be the goth chick.

s-stop you're turning me on user

>some gender dysphoria

You have gender dysphoria or you don't user. What you have is called a fetish/fantasy.

>playing as a girl in VIDEO GAMES is not related to VIDEO GAMES

That's a guy.

this was me. just had a crossdressing fetish but kike media convinced me i was trans for 2 years

For whatever reason I always find females to have better character designs. Probably because I'm a waifufag at heart

>male characters
>have very little customization options for appearance
>female characters
>wide variety of options for dress up

Fuck you, I want to look effay as possible.

Because I kinda wish I was a girl.

i get that a lot of queers play as girls cuz they wish to be one, but i legit just like the way they look

Honestly the only advantage men have over women is there superior physical abilities. Once you go into a virtual environment the female is superior in every way.

I sometimes play female characters because I don't particularly identify with my character and rather see her as the main protagonist of a story of which I decide the progress.

Because they turn me on and I like looking at cute video game girls. Nothing much to it, really.

I play as female characters because it's a way to cope with the fact that I'm not female, and won't ever be unless medical science advances at a very fast rate.

game?

>be 11 years old (9 years ago)
>playin' Runescape after school
>meet a girl online
>become friends with her
>she says she's 15, knows I'm 11
>we get to know a lot about each other's personal lives
>eventually she asks me to be her boyfriend
>know about "girlfriend" scams, but she never makes me give her any items or money
>keep relationship to myself because I know how faggy ***Runescape Girlfriend*** is in real life
>she's always on so I always have someone to talk to and play with
>goes on for about a year
>she out levels me by a lot and we stop playing together so much
>eventually stop talking
>eventually stop playing runescape
>years later I decide to log on on a whim (I think I was 13 or 14 at this point)
>she's on
>wut
>message her
>we meet up in Varrock
>we get to talking and she reveals that she really was 15 at the time but she really was also a guy
>I immediately block her and log out
>so much shame

I felt so pathetic. I don't know how people like this really exist. How can you be such a weirdo that you pretend to be a girl for over a year on the internet?

Playing a gender that the game wasn't really designed around sucks.

Armor doesn't fit the model well, animations don't match, etc.

Most games with this problem have character creators anyways though I guess.

Well no because I'm not one of those trap faggots obssessed with crossdressing and pretending to be 2d anime girls. I genuinely feel quite effeminate in the majority of my attributes.

I don't give a shit what I play as, but I'll play as a man when I can.

But oddly enough, so does my sister. When she played through Xenoblade Chronicles X, she made a male character and always had him going shirtless with vanity equipment. It was worse in the original Xenoblade when she had Shulk, Reyn, and Dunban showing more skin than the women, which is almost fucking impossible given what the female armor in Xenoblade Chronicles looks like.

>playing as a girl isn't gay
>playing dress up isn't gay
>wanting to be cute isn't gay
>being attracted to traps isn't gay

You're all the same nu-male faggots. I bet you all vote labour/democrat too.

Because I want to be a girl and get fucked because I am gay

Dragon's dogma

gays are usually mentally unwell like that

I feel the same way. My personality seems to be really feminine, and I feel kinda like I want to be a girl, but I also am not deluded to believe that "I'm a girl on the inside."

There are people in this thread who are so insecure that they can't just say:
>I wish I was a girl

Pathetic.

Sigh. It's your fault for assuming it was okay to have an online girlfriend. It's also your fault for playing a male character instead of a superior female one too. Are you sure you aren't a homosexual? It is okay to admit your true feelings here, it is a safe space.