youtube.com/watch?=PLD5C2761B5C5D1120&v=shgRf00UaJE
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcdVdtF4HQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what?

>english space dance and marcher

censorship

Yeah, sucks.

For real? Fuck, glad I imported.

This is Nintendo's revenge for everyone bitching about censorship.

why haven't you put CFW on your 3DS yet?

game is okay, not great

Good thing the game has dual audio.

You're retarded.

It's hilarious how easily Sup Forums falls for this.

This is the same board that rallied to get the one person at NoA who wanted animu tits in games fired because apparently she censored their games.

there's dual audio this time

Game's still fun. I just wish Wrestler was in it

I already played the game in japanese and couldn't wait for the girl that sang the third remix in Fever to sing some here. But at least, like said, the game has dual audio so that's a plus.

worst rhythm heaven in the series, glad i pirated

deleted it 30 mins later and went back to the one on DS

christ that's depressing

Can I just die now?

>people still think she wanted the anime titties
she said that after she got fired not before.
she's also the same person who said something like "you need to understand social issues before you get into games"

ds was the worst

Yeah that was pretty lazy, it's only 2 remixes and there's dual audio so whatever. They did censor the tree man though because he looked too much like a golliwog.

>tree man
?

They got rid of his pink lips and replaced it with a pink nose

lol, what a tree

Why couldn't they get the guy from Flipper Flop?

>he didn't go to the cafe and switched to the Japanese songs

treehouse is so fucking awful now like what the hell happened

and the new english names for the games are just retarded. rhythm tweezers? gee, how long did it take to come up with that name? 5... 10 seconds?

Are the special WarioWare stages still in this?

You're saying it like the fans can do any better. They translated Fruit Basked as Slamdunked for fuck's sake

this
the cat clap game is just called "kitties!"

>special WarioWare stag
?

>rhythm tweezers
"vegeta-pull" from the GBA fan translation would have been a much better name

If your biggest complaint is the game name then that means the game is pretty good, will buy, thanks

Yes

Sold.

Need my Ashley.

Game is fantastic, I 100% it.

The challenge train alone is worth the purchase.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIvoDWqFUHs

I'm only buying this because Ashley's in it and I feel no shame. Nintendo speaks to me by putting my vidya waifu in things.

One of the things I was looking forward to the most was the new songs in English, only to be greeted by shitty midi-like instrument replaces.
It's nice that the dual audio is there, but this still doesn't seem like an up-to-par localization compared to the previous entries.

>why haven't you put CFW on your 3DS yet?
Because I want to support the series I enjoy and laugh as Sup Forums thinks he's killing Nintendo.

Try to convince me to buy this game!
Hint: It will be very hard because it looks like casual shit from mobile!

Because it isn't.

Why it took them a year to create a sub-par localization is beyond me.

Try playing an older game of the series on GBA or DS. If you like it, then get the 3DS game.

Or if you're using a CFW, try it out and see if you like it enough to buy.

>Casual shit

It's easy to beat the games, sure. But try perfecting them. And try the challenge trains which require you do to certain tasks with the minigames, a lot of times at an increased tempo.

It's a charming, catchy game with a lot of hidden difficulty.

>Because I want to support the series I enjoy
So do that while also having CFW? Do you think getting CFW means you have to pirate everything? Do you think CFW creators immediately disable retail games from running or something? All it does is let you run out of region games, pirated games, take screenshots, run homebrew, stream your games if you're on N3DS without paying for a $200 capture card, and overclock games made for the O3DS.

>It's nice that the dual audio is there, but this still doesn't seem like an up-to-par localization compared to the previous entries.

That's WHY the dual audio is there, I would think.

>casual shit
youtube.com/watch?v=LNZCD69y1B0

>Do you think getting CFW means you have to pirate everything?
Sup Forums clearly does.

>stream your games if you're on N3DS without paying for a $200 capture card
Okay NOW you have my attention.

What songs did they not dub again?

Probably, though Fever had it too in EU. I'm still disappointed but I'll get over it.

Holy shit what did they do to Space Dance

Thank god JP and US saves are interchangeable I really didn't want to have to do that challenge again.

speaking of N3DS, hacking it enables you to play O3DS games with N3DS's clockspeed , which can mean better performance, framerate, etc

It's a hit or miss thing right now, no audio so you have to use your own audio cable and the framerate is around the mid 20s to 30s at most, but it's a start at least.

>mfw it has the option to switch between english and japanese audio

The Tree world remix and Mechanic world remix

I thought I've heard they weren't interchangeable?

>mfw they only did it because they couldn't be assed to properly dub the game

Does fruit basket 2 make other people happy? It sure makes me feel happy everytime I hear that song for some reason.

>people really have a difficult time with lockstep

Knowing Treehouse, this is probably the EXACT fucking reason why, but they hope we'll write it off as them "listening to requests for dual audio."

They are, just export from one and reimport to the other, no modifications needed.

No, it makes me smile too. Especially with those little doodles that pop up.

Nope, just export both saves, copy the JP save over the US save, and then reimport the US one.

Not surprising they didn't dub the new tracks since the last two entries sold so bad they clogged bargain bins and clearance racks for years in the west. Especially Fever, you can still find it brand new at tons of GameStops and Targets.

why did they make dubs for 6+ languages for the ds game but only two for wii and 3ds?

They realized it wasn't worth it

You know, at first I wished Rap Men was in so I could see what the localization team would do with it. Now I'm kinda glad it isn't because of this shit.

I've gotta ask, what did they do with Fan Club 2 in the eng dub? Since it was a new remix and all.

>mascot is called Tibby in game
>Tibby Costume Set theme is called Tebiri Costume Set

What did they do to Space Dance?

It somehow sounds more Engrishy than the Japanese version, probably because they got a spic woman to voice it

Did they add PA PA PAM PAM in this game?

was the pixel mascot thingy censored for him too?

mexico!
youtube.com/watch?v=6RxGaHQJHMU

both space dances use the same voice despite jp using two voices

Yes
TWO THREE FOUR

>I'M GONNA FUCK A DONUT

>Rhythm Heaven game with the lowest amount of effort put into it to date was given a low effort localization
Like pottery

HOW LONG IS THIS FUCKING TUTORIAL

Yep

3 hours

>despite jp using two voices
It doesn't.
T. someone who's played the GBA version way too many fucking times

Why do they sound like women? Who in the Treehouse thought those were good voices?

Tsunku is dying and this will be the last Rhythm Heaven game.

here's marcher
youtube.com/watch?v=XAhyghLvfWM

i meant between space dance and cosmos dance. the girl in cosmos dance still has the yellow dude's deep voice instead of a girl's voice

Hello /reddit/

K, the franchise can continue without this faggot.

There's like 7 screens of 4 minigames, plus 3 challenge gates, before you get to the towers with the remixes

>the girl in cosmos dance still has the yellow dude's deep voice instead of a girl's voice
That's how it is in the Japanese version too
youtube.com/watch?v=JChIiGZN79M

They took Fan Club 2's existing english dub and synced it up to the new music

Hey now, here is my song, for you, yeah that's right

That's how it is in both the Japanese version and the original game.
youtube.com/watch?=PLD5C2761B5C5D1120&v=shgRf00UaJE

I was actually looking forward to them redubbing the painfully dull vocals
Fucking memehouse

>Love Lab didn't make it in

That's not too bad. Space Dance is inexcusable, but this is decent.

I would've preferred the English Night Walk from Fever instead of the GBA one.

some of these games are pretty fucking hard to get "Superb". The rabbit jumping on turtles and the baseball one both took me a while

If Flipper Flop wasn't a thing, maybe.

oh, i must be remembering wrong. i could have sworn they used a different voice in cosmos dance.
how would that work with buttons?

You're probably thinking of Marcher 2
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcdVdtF4HQ

Do they have remixes in this one?

>English The Dazzles

Holy kek, what the fuck is this

>with buttons?

Fucking hell, are you telling me all the mini-games from the DS title are button now?

They sure do.

They sure are.