Games only you played/"That game I can't remember" thread

Games only you played/"That game I can't remember" thread

HOLY FUCK, so much nostalgia

I can't even decipher what the fucking goal here is, what?

You have to rotate the mirrors, so the laser can detonate the bombs, use the buckets to make yourself wet so you can stand on hot tiles. You see that tile with two small floating creatures? That's the exit.

Well I can remember the Name of the Game "Granbo", but I have the Feeling I'm the only one that play this game in my surrounding. I freaking love this game and I'm sad that there is no english Translation for it ...

I remember I played a game on PS1, you had to run around on 1 screen based levels getting some items or something.
There were ladders you could climb and you were chased by some kind of monks in red cloaks that would eat you if they catch up.
You could also get bombs and blow them up.

I searched for it everywhere but apparently it doesn't exist in the ps1 library.
I don't even know maybe I was tripping but I remember playing that game.

Save baby dweeps with nonlethal tools

is that Dangerous Dave?

Game on N64. I think it was an RPG with co-op options. Could either play a fat dude or a not fat dude. Among the first levels was a massive fire inside a large building. Game was Asian.

>dad games

game was hard as balls, my dad loved it.

oh boy, I remember playing it on my uncle's ibm pc with 133mhz cpu and norton commander as shell

haha good shit! I remember listeing to the intro music on pc speaker. didnt even have soundblaster on that heap of shit computer

Loderunner?

Does anyone know of a game where you were a caveman, I'm pretty sure there was some platforming and other cavemen you interacted with and one of the items you could get was a stone spoon. I seem to remember it having a lemmings feel to it.

I think I've played something like that, but can't find it on google.

Was it on dos?

I played it on either the snes or genesis, I think genesis.

Gobliiins, Gobliins and Goblins Quest were really kick ass point & click games back in the day. Woodruff and the Schnible too.

Found it.

hah beat me to it

I played the shit out of that game. Thanks for reminding me!