Mighty No. 9 creator "It's better than nothing"

Now that the dust has settled, is it really better than nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIrHWzXoE
foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207751465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not Megaman-good but it's not bad.

>dust has settled

nigga its not even been released globaly nor on every system yet, the shitty meme doesnt even apply

it's released on the only system that matters

isnt it bricking wii us?

>appeals to fans and nostalgia
>asks for money
>gets ALOT of money
>delays for years
>delivers mediocre product
nigga's more dead than 2pac
he'll never recover from this one

I played one level, I didn't die.
I died at least once in the first level in every megaman game including the zero ones.

I dropped it because of that

thank you conman

again, not globaly

pc has region locks??

steam does

normal people pay for ones and zeros??

Thanks you fucking faggot

top kek

thank you cornman

Enough hope has been collectively shattered to reach Kek. Some powerful real world memery will take place regarding this game.

Nothing would have been better and the stupid backers that gave him 4m dollars would still have their money.

Sup Forums says it's only 4 million and that kind of budget you couldn't even make a pixel indie google play store app

is Sup Forums right?

>Sup Forums is defending Mighty No 9

Why am I not surprised?

my sides are gone

i wonder how that poor fuck feels, now

Sup Forums defends any game made by a gook/chink

Thank you Con Man

Sup Forums hates popular games that are popular even if they actually are good, so yeah makes logical sense that it works other way around too

ALTHO theres the mystery why Sup Forums loves OW so fucking much

And that's why you never attach that much to a game franchise at all, specially when it's a dead IP (Megaman in this case)

JUST

He either commited sudoku or deluded himself into thinking this game is really good.

I still can't understand why they thought this would be apropiate for a final boss fight

youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIrHWzXoE

Something tells me that wasn't the only time in the past couple years the game caused him to cry

>Megaman fans act like retards and pretend over 30 Megaman games somehow isn't enough
>so this conman gets funded

They deserve it, honestly.

>ALTHO theres the mystery why Sup Forums loves OW so fucking much

what? Sup Forums loves anything shat out by blizzard

Fucking this, why do you faggots even want Megaman to continue? He's been in tens of thousands of games and it's obvious Capcom doesn't know what to do with him and they're bored of him.

Because most of them are shit?

That's debatable. Nothing can't ruin my day and put me in a shitty mood.

because people enjoyed them?

Thats like saying why the fuck are you want a Faggot Simulator 7 when you go play Faggot Simulator 1? Something you can apply to almost any videogame, how about that shit?

So are most mario and the latter Final Fantasies yet those fanbases don't act as autistic as the Megaman one.

But when there are over 30 Faggot Simulators to act like there are only a handful and as a result fund Queer Simulator is retarded.

I wonder if he is dead or not.

I'm reading that very thread right now. A bunch of anons warned you. They said he was just a producer. They showed Kamiya's businessman tweet. There were signs.

But Faggot Simulaor 7 was not made by the original people, and it is a total deviation of the genre... hell, you can even choose to play a SJW Trans Lesbian.

because they are autistic manchildren

>con man came visit the people streaming for merely few minutes before leaving

That's how much he cares about this shit game and it's launch celebration.

it's good for a $250,000 kickstarter game, just not a $4,000,000 one

Well the kickstarter was a blatant cash in, but you have to remember that the MMfags were desperate and deluded as fuck, mainly because of Conman being (wrongly) known as the father of Megaman, advertising this as a spiritual successor of MM, and using bullshit concept art/mock-ups. I do agree with you that this kickstarter was successful because of fucking idiots, when they were better off just playing a rom hack.

But you can't say "Why do people want another game when there are already a ton of them" because you can literally apply that to plenty of shit, not even just limited to videogames, in modern times.

THANK YOU CON MAN

>he fell for the kickstarter meme

Well there's yooka laylee

>Capcom buries the Megaman series
>Inafune digs it up just to piss on its corpse

I wouldn't even go that far.

This looks like it could have been easily made by a couple of indie devs in their mom's basement on a budget of like $5000. It looks really, really bad and unpolished.

who that?

On the topic of dramedy, hotpockets are banning Paper Mario threads.

Can i just ask, will people learn from this shit? Will people still open up their wallets at ideas?

Wii U? PS4?

>Paper Mario threads are now spamming the Gamergate reference
>surprised when they are deleted

KS is gambling. People will gamble if they feel the risk is worth the reward

Yeah it's not like having SJW mods in the first place is a problem or anything right

I mean, the reference is pretty cringey along with the rest of the game and the twitter posts following it. A cringier thread couldn't exist.

Mega Manchildren are pathetic. As if it wasn't enough your dead franchise didn't have more sequels than Call of Duty.

>Excalibur

Who?

Ya my reddit friend whos dad that works at nintendo on said so.

>Mighty No 9 backers are this upset

A lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere are reporting bricks.

How can a game brick a system?

By being a shitty game.

no idea, maby the wiius software is easier to access by a game, or its just a tad bit sensitive.

It's so terrible it makes you throw your console/PC at the wall.

Bricking rumors ended up being false, you just have to hard reset your wii u every time you try to play this shitty game instead :^) That's much better.

that pic

How can they not catch stuff like this? Do they have testers at all?

>going back and reading the very first MN9 thread when it wsa announce
Holy fuck all the happy hope and joy in that thread

>people where actually saying Capcom was holding back Inafune and defending him
How little we knew back then

I bet this was his donation

>Mighty No. 9 creator "It's better than nothing"
Uh, no. It was a producer that said that.
Not Mr Conman.

Everyoen thought he was a director and creator of Mega Man. They thought he was like Kojima (who is a director but also has his own host of problems). There was even that user warning you:

foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207751465

That's cute
I was one of the people warning you faggots about inafune, about him axing clover, about his responsibility behind donte the demon killer, about his desire to turn every game into generic western shooter? The only positive he has done is fucking make the design of megaman.

well no because nothing doesn't cost any time or money to produce

these silly slanty nippos i swear

THANK YOU CON MAN

I've been thinking of setting up a KS for my shitty project and I could use his conning abilities.

Parroting the original (false) information does not mean a lot of people are reporting bricks, user.

You post this shit in every single thread, on every single board. No megaman fan is more autistic than you.

>That guy that posted Kiyamas tweets and everybody is calling him stupid
It hurts to read shit like this

>mfw Gunvolt, a cheaply made downloadable game nobody asked for was a much better game than a 4.3 million dollar massive project everyone wanted

HOW? Do I have to conclude that Inti Creates is actually a good company but Inafune is cancer and Inti would be better without him?

Inafune isn't part of Inti Crates though, he was freelancer in Gunvolt, and even he was the advertising boy, he didn't have much to do with the actual development.

Inafune's company is Comcept.

Ini-Creates are mediocre. You need a good creative team to work with them.

>You need a good creative team to work with them.

That's funny because many teams are involved for Mighty N.9

Yet Ini-Creates were more autonomous for Gunvolt.

That tells me otherwise.

And thus the cycle of retardation begins anew.

Oh, I actually thought he was part of Inti because he has been involved with many of their games such as Mega Man Zero, but always in an inconsequential position for game quality it seems such as "producer".

I agree, Inti Creates has a great track record, especially for Mega Man games.

I also like that Gunvolt is a sprite based game but 4.3 millions was "not enough to afford 2d graphics".

Some things are reasonable, like just being respectful and not creating an unreasonable air of negativity around the game. But expecting a sequel to exist and be 100 times better is hilarious

Not him but I've beaten Gunvolt and you don't really want to trade off the lack of enemy variety and environmental variety in Gunvolt just for 2D...Or do you?

Tough to call it a spiritual successor to Mega Man.

Until you remember that the first Mega Man game was also pretty poorly received and they had to beg Capcom to let them make and release a second one. And the team only had their own free time to actually make it.

Mega Man 1 didn't have a 4 million dollar budget and they were really limited with what they had to work with. It also still managed to have great music and solid visuals and designs.

Citation on 4 million dollar budget?

>We got millions from our Kickstarter campaign! Time to put all this money into developing the ultimate Mega Man game, right Infanune-san?

>No, just put a little bit to actual game dev, hire homeless people off the street if you have to, and put most of it to making sure it's on 10 platforms and that we have a sequel and TV show under development among other things so we can REALLY jew people out of their money!

Gee, probably the fucking kickstarter that raised 4 million dollars.

> Mighty No 9 does present a few concepts that feel like they could have been the next iterative step. Even if it had avoided its many pitfalls and baffling design choices, though, it's likely a few decades too late for such minor improvements.

I played it and I think this quote puts it the best. It has some new ideas but nothing that would really matter and on top of it fucks up so many basic things.

>Thinking all that goes into the game
:^)