Best from game

Sup Forums agrees, right?

I don't know who Sup Forums is but I know Sup Forums loves Bloodborne besides Witcherfags.

Dark Souls 2

That isn't King's Field.

Did you play any armored core or king's field ?
No ?
Then you know fucking nothing about From.

You're like those idiots saying The Last of Us is the best Naughty Dog game when they never even played crash / Jax...

Best From game will always be Dark Souls 1, followed by KF 4. Now Sony fag please get out.

This I don't see why everyone hates it

Yes

BB > DeS > DaS2 > DaS > DaS3

It's my prefered because of replay value and better online interaction but let's be honest DaS 2 is a whole level under DaS 1 and BB.

jax was shit tho

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven if that counts

Who the fuck keeps implying that From only made Souls games?
The dude just compared Souls series.
That's like if I start comparing new Mario games with old Metroid games just cuz they made that shit before.
Fucking retard.

If you only do 1 or 2 runs of it, DS2 is probably weaker, especially w/o the DLC but if you want to do a lot of varied builds and do gimmick invasions, it's fantastic.

>Best from game is dark souls 1
You mad because you didn't demon souls or Bloodborne?
:^)

DeS should be last, it's really not very good compared to DS1.

What?

demons is shit compared to souls

Currently BB is beating DS3 for me, but I expect when the DS3 DLC comes out that may either tip the scales or they might become equal.

OP proves that BB lovers are reddit

>there are people who will never scream at their television when the game suddenly shifts genres to Lovecraftian sci-fi

how does it feel to miss out on this generation's "Aeries dies"?

>Everyone I don't like is reddit

Unlike other neets, I have a well paid job and can afford a ps3, a ps4, and also buying DaS 3 on both my PC and PS4 so I can enjoy playing with 3 friends via summon.

But you see, poor people that could only afford a ps4 (by their mother) have this urge to tell everyone how BB is fucking amazing and the best game ever. For some reason. kek.

I like how it went from beasts and shit to fucking ayy lmaos and shit.
Fucking great.
The DLC giving me an option to be an ayy lmao as well made it better than it already was.

Either this or an Armored Core game. Kings field wasn't to my taste (3rd person > 1st person) and I think bloodborne is the best "souls" game.

I haven't even play TLOU but I have played crash and jax and they were nothing special. Just another platformer for the pile.

no, but people who write Sup Forums most likely are

Who gives a fuck. All of them are good.

The fanboys/anti-fanboys spamming this board for specific games in the series are getting even more tiring than the couple months of Undertale spam

But have you played CTR ? Cause that's the real deal there. CTR is the best kart racing game of all time.

I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 1 was their magnum opus.
Perfected everything that I loved about Demon Souls and made the game better in everyway.
Shame about Lost Izalith and Demon Ruins. You can tell that was the last area to be done in the game and they rushed it to meet Bandai-Namco's quota.

DaS2, DaS3, Bloodborne are all good games, but just not AS good.

DaS3 and Bloodborne suffer from simplicity, linearity and just lack of replayability. If it wasn't for Old Hunters I'd say DaS2 Vanilla shits all over it. Old Hunters made BB into a good game. Just like how SOFTS made DaS2 into a good.

DaS2 issues are already well known, it's a great game. Just not a great souls game at all.

I'm not going to be giving free (You)'s, so save your bait. Faggots.

No, I skipped it because I don't like racing games.

>There are people here commenting who have never played any of the good Armored Core games.

I genuinely found BB more replayable than DS. I played all the games on release and have the most time in BB. I really felt like once I had used a weapon type in DS I had experience every weapon in that categore more or less. Yes the BKGS plays a bit differently to the Zwei but it's not day and night.

In BB I can replay it over and over because each of the weapons feels so different to me. I don't really care about the stat side of things, the rpg elements in souls were never deep (40 end cap a damage stat then pump health) so I don't mind them being even less complex in BB.

Thx.

>Sup Forums

Not that user, but comparing BKGS to Zwei is like comparing Saw Cleaver to Saw Spear. They're in the same weapon class, they'll usually use the same moveset.

That isn't Metal Wolf Chaos.

yes

BB>Ds1>Ds3>DeS>>>Ds2

pic unrelated I presume?

That doesn't look like chromehounds.

GOAT TIER
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Bloodborne

STILL FUN TIER
Dark Souls 3

LET'S JUST PRETEND THIS NEVER HAPPENED TIER
Dark Souls 2

fuck you you shit

I'm aware. What I liked about BB was that they mostly didn't have retreads like that. Furthermore other than a few exceptions Ds basically used the same movesets as DeS and I played the shit out of that game long before DS ever came out. DS2 had a lot of the same movesets yet again. BB was only the second time in the series I got to experience a lot of new stuff.

Dark souls 2 is in the still fun tier

Nah.

>This I don't see why everyone hates it

Because as with most big games, most of Sup Forums is completely unable to keep their hype in check. Many are as impatient and stupid as redditors in those regards. DaS2 is still pretty fun and better than 90% of games out there, although the downgrade complaints are legit.

Nobody believes you. Stop shitposting and lying

Yes

Here it comes. That,wave of hipsters who claim that the lesser known game is good because 1 series got popular. Kings field is shit.

Its like smtfags who liked persoba til it got popular then retreated into mainline, dds, etc which are all hot shit