Vidya regrets

Any game you bought recently you REALLY regret buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd8qelQ2ChJz_B0B_y0Q74_2aRx8uAxN7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Salt & Sanctuary
Tired of Soulsclones, beated 3 bosses and got tired.

>women being forced into marriage
>not the other way around
>all she ever regreted was not fucking a bunch of guys

LMAO

Samurai warriors 2. The online is broken and they never fucking fixed it. Fucking cunts.
It's really more of a metroidvania than a souls clone to be honest. I'm wall jumping and airdashing my way across the map at this point and air comboing enemies to death.

Just Cause 3
I just wanted more Just Cause 2
How is it even possible to fuck something up that hard, it boggles my mind.

need for speed. Cringy beyond belief and littered with bugs.

Fallout 4. The world felt so small, the characters were so lifeless, and I just lost interest. The lack of skills really makes the leveling system feel hollow, too.
>mfw that webm

civilization 5, shit was so boring but then i got shogun 2 which i found so much more entertaining

Battleborn
Digital Deluxe Edition
I played the beta and everything

Undertale
I like the game and all, but not enough to buy it

Triforce Heroes
Tropical Freeze

Post yfw women are becoming worse with each passing day

>You will never have a runaway bride break into your house and fuck you

Why even go on?

This is why I'm never getting married.

Kinda funny that you share the same sentiment as the video in that you hate women but you're buttblasted that loser women feel the same way you do.

Protip, losers of both genders hate the other gender.

The Division

>Regretting tropical freeze

Look the baby couldn't beat the game!

Alien: Isolation.
I think it's a great game, which is why it pissed me off so much when I ran into a common game breaking glitch that was never patched and had an extremely difficult and unreliable workaround.

not recently, but
>Brink

That's why it says "Fuck men" at the end

Fallout 4
Just Cause 3
Black Ops 3 (Bought it while waiting for FO4)
SW: Battlefront (Friend said he'd play it with me; didn't)

Left 4 Dead
Alien vs Predator from Rebellion

and a bunch of shitty titles
Thank god for the refunds, steam

skyrim, terrible on a cheap cpu and rules require a lot of patience. guess i just didnt like it at all.

That's the edit.

The fuck are you on about?

>in that you hate women

Sup Forums is not one person.

Nah. Pure platformers just aren't my thing, I get bored after a couple of hours.

Your post makes no sense in response to what that guy said.

>women fucks everyone because she doesn't want to be a mom,
>starts having a shit ton of unprotected sex
>implying a woman of such weak resolve would be able to get an abortion
>implying she won't go back to beta cuck who'd raise the baby she just had
lmao men are bad

V- your blog.

what does what you said have to do with what he said.

Are you low functioning

I responded to the wrong person like a moron. My mistake.

Look past to the actual video to the type of person that made it.

Apparently clicking the correct comment it too tough for me so I think I might be.

Dragons dogma

$40 forva sleep inducer.
Oh my god it was so bad

Dead Island Remastered. Don't know why I thought I'd be able to get into it after playing Dying Light.

Battleborn. Should have been F2P.

Friends talked me into getting Hardline when it was on sale last week. Fucking awful.

I feel like this is actually an anti-women message, she was going to get married and live a safe stable life. Then she threw it away, had (presumably) unprotected sex with some men, get drunk, and finally burns her only clothing leaving her naked and possibly infected with an STD in the desert. Even some whipped white knight would say this is irrational behavior, unless those who agree with the video are actually deluded enough to think it's positive in any way.

Bastion. Totally dull indie game, no depth in gameplay and story was lack luster. Can't understand why it was the darling child of indie games a few years back

>runs out on a guy that loves her
>runs out on hot guy that loves her
>acts like a slut at a bar
>fucks random trucker
the fuck is going on

Digital Devil Saga 2. It doesn't even matter that I bought the 1st one too the same day, since I was hype because the 1st one was so good. DDS2 is the DaS2 of SMT.

I don't REALLY regret buying Uncharted 4 the way you think. I just wish I had rented it instead.

I liked dead island more than dying light

It looked and sounded great, had a nice atmosphere, and the combat was responsive and fun.

Pokemon: Omega Ruby.

I got hyped for Sun/Moon and had skipped over ORAS. I started it, but can't motivate myself to keep playing. It was like $35 bucks.

I almost bought Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus but then I pirated it, played one stage, had a nice fap, and never played it again so I dodged a bullet there

Birthright, after playing Conquest first. At least I didn't buy Revelations too.

Because 8ndie games were a fad then and everyone gushed about the narrator which really wasnt anything special

So it's still really fun and worth playing through?

destiny

SMT IV

Feels like a slog to get through compared to Strange Journey and DS

Never underestimate how low thirsty white knights or lonely men will go to get some kind of affirmation by women.

Painkiller: Hell and Damnation

>short as shit
>some of the items you need to collect for side shit requires rocket jumping
>can't actually rocket jump

I agree. The intro was hype as fuck, showing Serph walking through the desert by himself, fighting demons.
Then you start the game and he has already found Gale and Argilla. What the fuck, why.
Then the story turns to shit half-way through.

Full priced guild wars 2.

Fucking this

Dark Souls 2. I bought into the hype hard, believing the initial trailers while being oblivious to the insane downgrade they'd done. I got the collector's edition that included the shitty statue.

Ever since then I've never been hyped over vidya.

Fallout 4

Lisa. Sup Forums already spoiled most of the twists for me so it didn't have story going for it and I was doing a joyless run so Brad going through withdrawal every 2 seconds got old really quick.

Xenogears

Does this game ever get better? I'm at the part where Fei is in a coma

So there are literally items in unreachable areas?

Nice meme, die.
Worst thing is how the faggot who wrote 2 actually thought it was deep.

I bought it at half price and still regretted it.

I also regretted buy Factions Collector's Edition. Barely played it.

Yes

>Everything I don't like is a meme

>women try to make video showing how shitty men are
>all they really did was show how modern women are just slutty children in adult bodies who can't plan ahead

Man the disappointment was real

MGSV and GG: Xrd

But Xrd was mostly because the online was dead except for Japan, no local scene, and I was too dumb to realize Revelator was a year away when I bought it.

>mfw

So what is this even from? It's so bizarre.

>she goes for the DILF too

damn gurl

a friend of mine did the exact same thing.
i bought it for like 20 bucks from some russian key-site.

then that madman bought us both the season pass. i tried to convince him the DLC is really good and he should give it a try but when it came out he allready gave up on it completly

What's wrong with it?

Thanks for proving me right.

I have stopped playing video games and visting Sup Forums in 2013(which I kind of regret), but I have decided to come back to vidya again.

So what did I miss?

Any interesting games to be played that were released between 2013-2016?

Life is Feudal. LITERALLY money into the trash.

>all they really did was show how modern women are just slutty children in adult bodies who can't plan ahead

There's a reason most other cultures prohibit women from going further than the household. Women are literally too irrational to lead themselves to anywhere positive. The worst mistake men in the West did was given women everything they asked for thinking they'd know what to do with such responsibility.

Pic very fucking related.

Marriage being forced into women?

I rarely had any problems finding people to play. Even a week before Revelator came out I wouldn't have called it dead.
Although that only really applies if you're in the U.S. and you live on either coast. If you're anywhere else you're fucked.

>i tried to convince him the DLC is really good and he should give it a try but when it came out he allready gave up on it completly

Literally me. I was so disappointed after completing it that I gave up entirely on the DLC.

Did she have a stroke?

so this is women improvement...

wow.

It's not so bad. I can Initial D the shit outta it

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd8qelQ2ChJz_B0B_y0Q74_2aRx8uAxN7

You're being stupid. Stop doing that.

No, she's a woman.

>r6s in the absolute shitter
>regretting buying it
>patch comes out buffing kapkan and mute like crazy, and unfucking buck's shotgun, and fixing assorted map exploits
oper8in got just a little better

Bought chivalry during last year's steam sale

Haven't played it since like, August of last year

I really REALLY regret buying Gundam breaker 3, I once had dreams of completing my back log but now it is just about what would make my Gundam look better

this I want to know, still thinking about it.

if you spent your money and bought it allready you might want to give it a try. i thought it was nice. but since it was a gift my opinion might be biased

dont do cocaine kids.

>She'll never step on your dick and tell you how you're unworthy of being a Palladin
Why even live?

Overwatch

Street fighter 5

Nope.

Shouldn't I do the opposite of what Sup Forums says ?

Don't even remember the last game I bought, I've just been tackling my backlog, so the regret isn't really there since there's such a gap from dropping the cash to playing

Fire emblem awakening.

Bought it on a whim.

Wont say its bad, it looks like it would ve great, but the combat system just is the furthest thing from what i enjoy.

Halo 5

Campaign was shit and I'm not into competitive MP anymore I've realized.

Yes.

RDR on ps3

Not because its a bad game but because ps3 makes it unplayable.

Then again it was bargain bin for goty edition so eh

Atelier Sophie
I'm a big fan of the Atelier series but Sophie is extremely weak in regards to both characters and gameplay.

I bought Alice Madness because it was like 5 dollars. Games ugly as shit gave me a headache.

or tom cruise while you're at it.

It's really more about building up your characters and getting invested in them and their relationships.