Naughty Dog fans are so cancerous

Don't get me wrong I enjoy Naughty Dog games enjoyable but holy fuck are the fans insufferable fucks.

They put Last of Us as the second coming of Jesus as if it was something innovative. The worst part is they think everything that's post apocalyptic or has a fixed camera is a Last of Us ripoff.

>we will never get a Jak and Daxter game ever again

Fuck cinematic linear storytelling. We can only look forward to Nintendo for platformers.

Sonyggers are desperate for a dev to cling to since the Souls meme is on its way out.

it hurts

That picture has the wrong Crash.

Fucking name one game company that doesn't have cancerous fans. It's a necessary part of the internet age and it ruins everything. It's most of the reason why my pc remains unused.

I'm going to guess many of their fanboys have never even played a classic naughty dog games like the crash or jak series.

I think what I hate the most is Sonygger shit posters who feel the need to invade every thread involving another platform usually, especially PC related shit. Sony fanboys are the new xbox fanboys. Last gen was 360 fanboys this gen is PS4 fanboys. Regardless platform wars of any kind are the cancer killing this board just enjoy some fucking games.

Crystal Dynamics and Eidos are absolutely flawless developers.

M&B community is literally tippity top tier and so are taleworlds games.

kill yourself shitter

250+ awards don't lie

>Fucking name one game company that doesn't have cancerous fans
Can't argue with that in most cases. Dev's don't exactly choose who their fans are but in many cases can appeal to a certain demographic.

New COD for example appeals to the dude bros and children in return its community is fucking horrible.

They made Lara Croft SJW-friendly.

>It's most of the reason why my pc remains unused.

So what, you can't handle the banter and just get fanny flustered? Or do you spend your time playing toxic shit like ASSFAGGOTS?

>hurr durr it's all the sonyggers shitposting, even when it's shitposters shitting on sony it's sonyggers hurr

>regardless, platform wars of any kind are the cancer killing this board just enjoy some fucking games.

I seriously cannot tell if you're shitposting or just a semi-retarded 12 year old.

Love crash and love jak
Uncharted is generic and boring
Last of us is utter shit

By games journalists and their tiny peanut brains
These are the same people that say all the shit you hate

How does it feel being beat out by The WItcher 3?

I don't give a shit about banter, I can just never enjoy pc games because the community is almost always entitled and pretentious little shits who have a 'l337 hardcore gamer' complex. Dota 2, CS, LoL, modding communities. Indie gamers are even pretentious. It's just a fucking platform people.

Fine, I'll post it. Fuck you, man.

>Dota 2, CS, LoL, modding communities. Indie gamers are even pretentious.

Agree, you listed the worst of it, (minus modders, they do cool shit better than most devs for free) but I play solely on PC and never encounter that shit aside from the falseflagging people on Sup Forums.

>makes a game with a female protagonist getting brutally murdered
>FUCKING SJW PANDERING
Stop being such a sweaty manchild

well im actually a witcherbro as well

so it feels pretty good having both my favorite games of all time up there

Confirmed tween playing daddy's pc. There's cancerous loudmouths on every platform and if you didn't have confirmation bias out the asshole you'd see that

Not that user, but the game is still ass.