The forgotten Mega Man part trois

RELEVANT LINKS:
Official Complete Works:
mediafire.com/folder/3pdijxesq811i/artbooks

EXE 15th Arrange:
mega.nz/#!lFdwyajb!0ncWJi6ccQsKEF3ZRcl0ul81WAOxH-LmFxmMTHG34kU

ITT we give love to the stepchild of a dead franchise that the original fans and the X fans always shun upon, insult or just dismiss.

MMBN never has gotten any restrospective, or respect, even in it's heyday (G4 interview of BN6, anyone?)

Join up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y1qACAj5nTg
youtube.com/watch?v=StAWjoJ_rv8
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813512
mega.nz/#!tFIhWDCJ!hTmTvvCqUe1-gA6uDfaWw6dD6OX_ud_8RASm3-M-5wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Review, not interview

Previous Thread:
Original Thread:

Obligatory repost. Based Xebec.

a third thread in a row is kinda pushing it man

Is it? /vr/ has Doom threads 24/7, so I didnt thought it was pushing it. Plus the fanart dumps and the discussion on Post-MMBN3 Bass was getting interesting.

I remember playing it a long time ago
Did it age well?

BN1 aged like milk
the rest aged better, shame we never got OSS

1 and 4 didn't. 3 and 6 did.

2 and 5 are personal opinions, personally 5DS is my favorite in the series.

If Star Force counts, SF3 is still amazing.

>society's obsessed with AIfaggotry and smartphones nowadays
>nobody's bright enough to start making little net-surfing AI buddies who can battle each other
Siri will continue to disappoint me until I can slide some battle chips in her.

>MFW I still dont have a lovable Roll-like assistant or a FemBass in my smartphone to browser online.

I'm seriously surprised NO ONE has tried to mimic Battle Network yet
like, fucking, seriously

I am honestly surprised Capcom hasn't taken chance to make new mobile MMBNs for smartphones, with actual internet conectivity and make a bluetooth-based BattleChip Gate to use physical chips alongside the digital chips you can either unlock or pay for.

Or win them in bets from netbattles.

this brings me great pain

ikr
if Capcom wanted to cash in on mobile market they should've done MMBN Mobile with 4.5-like gameplay, instead of fucking BoF6

Or instead of fucking Rockman Xover.

Hell even if they're just remakes of the 2 mobile games to test waters (Phantom of the Network and Legend of the Network) I'd be a happy.

So which are the good BN games? I'm ooking to try them out.

I'd say all games have something to offer, even if BN1 hasnt aged as well, I still enjoy replaying it.

But objectively speaking:

2, 3, 5DS and 6.

BN2, 3 and 6, with BN5 being a love it or hate it
the whole Starforce series is also love or hate, I personally love it

>6

should've been more specific because the japanese version of 6 has more content

Obligatory Sonia is the best girl post before I go to bed.

Yeah, but so far only Falzar version of 6 has been patched with the extra content in.

How's Star Force compared to Battle Network though?

better on the story department
more action oriented on the combat

Kinda love or hate if you come from BN games

The combat is a bit more "arcadey", it's honestly it's own beast.

I like it for what it is, especially in SF3 with the Noise mechanic.

it's a hit or miss

Story's better.
Graphics are the same-ish except with 3D battles.
Gameplay is you'll like it or hate it.
Music seems worse, but that's not really a knock against SF. The BN games just had some fucking great music.

Honestly, I just want Capcom to consider getting their head out of their asses and making a reboot to BN.

Starforce's postgame are pretty good. youtu.be/y1qACAj5nTg

youtube.com/watch?v=StAWjoJ_rv8
>that EXE6 theme on piano at the end.

EXE6's ending in general it's a nostalgic tear jerker.

It ended the series on a good note and tied most of the loose ends.

However, it's also "sad" now, reminding me it's an era now gone-by, a childhood/adolescence I can't re-experience again.

That ending made me angry realising we'll never have a battle network game again

Back from pixiv! 103 pages of "Pride," and all I've got is this:

This,

And this:

I would kill thousands to get a Battle Network game that allowed you to completely customize your own net navi.

Was Star Force okay? I heard the third game was pretty fun.

play SF 1 and 3
avoid 2

Literally best girl.

1 was good, 3 was great.
2 was mediocre.

And Mega Man X was supposed to end at 5, so I guess our best hope someone at Capcom realizes PETs exist now as Smartphones and they can profit from that.

>Beating an SP/Omega boss in under 10 seconds, maximizing the damage of their SP chip.

Is there a better feeling?

Damn right. I love her bags under her eyes.

Back from work, sorry I'm late to the thread.

Posting true best girl now.

Congrats on the S-Rank user, was it your first S-Rank in BN6? Mine was Tenguman

>say its 6
>actually BN4
shit I'm retarded

Someone should mail this to capcom for fuck's sake!

What the fuck was the context of this? I remember this cartoon had a lot of surprisingly lewd shit in it.

Love how they just abandoned all pretense of plot and just do straight up softcore smut.

Belt? Or buttplug?

What episode is this?

Glad people still remember this game. Bought the art book myself, worth it.

Are you me? I said the exact same thing to a friend last night.

How many frames does it take for megaman to move from panel to panel?

I was sad when they dropped BN and started Star Force. The concept seemed like shit in comparison.
I recently went and tried/played SF1, and I actually found it decent. I'll play the others sometime. But I wish it was BN instead... The whole radio wave thing is nowhere near as cool

I wish that BN1 remake/Star Force crossover game was translated. I'd play that.

I guess so, although it was just that episode as far as I remember.

They were lewd quite often.

It's literally the same as BN1 but with the ClockMan scenario to cause a crossover.

However, I still played it in japanese and I loved how game breaking Shooting Star MegaMan is with his lock-on system in the original BN engine.

I was kind of happy they actually ended Battle Network. 6 was a great game, albeit somewhat light on content, and it gave a satisfying conclusion for Lan.

I mean, I loved the games but I didn't want it to get run into the ground.

>with his lock-on system in the original BN engine.
what
how

>tfw you will never be a preteen sitting in the back of a car on a long roadtrip playing a MMBN game while your mom blasts bitchin' Madonna tunes on the car stereo ever again

Jesus fuckng christ, if Star Force did something right it was Hope, she's absolutely more fappable than Haruka, who was already really nice.

Mega Milf indeed.

>Super Mario 3D World.png

You can suddenly appear in front of the Enemy's face to slash him in the face with sword chips like in Star Force, only in 2D.

Naturally this made my Chip Folder full of Swords once I unlocked him, it broke the game in awesome ways.

I'm pretty sure I'm me, but you have excellent taste in hard-working, caring, beautiful women.

Hopefully buttplug

The show was filled with a ton of lewd moments

I wish I could tell you user, but I have no idea either. All I know is that the episode isn't dubbed.

Mega Butts

Stream.
The one with Asteroid StarMan.

>no MMBN app where you start out with a generic netnavi, netbattle, and customise it into your ideal bro/waifu as you go along
It would be a lot of work but it would be GOAT

However, all of Rockman.EXE Stream is now subbed.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813512

Happy torrenting, I downloaded it last week. I think it's pretty much canon Mayl does NOT wear panties.

ROLL IS THE BEST

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

I need to continue my EXE anime rewatch. I only ever saw the original and Axess, but I wanted to start over before getting to the later stuff.

I wish Madoi were a more prominent character because damn

I never heard BAD things about BN. All it got was praise or I don't want RPG in my megaman which is perfectly fine. But it is my favorite megaman spinoff tied with Zero.

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813512
>the torrent you are looking for does not appear in the database
uh user, a little help here

Princess Pride is literally best option, Anime!Lan would be a shit head if not going for her.

He would become rich, to boot, and (future) King of Creamland.

Shit, uh... Lemme see if I can upload it to Mega or something

Battle Network 4 gets shit on all the time, and rightfully so.

Creamland a shit.

Why not just skip the bullshit of running a country and go for the lusty christmas cake who is still rich?

Magnetman sucks

People are starting to want us to move to /vg/ since we are having threads daily or occassionally multliple times per day.

Also waifu fags are becoming more rampant

Megaman Battle Network Part 2(2) doesn't download for me.

I heard it get shit on a lot growing up, but it seems like its universally loved now.

Coming back to the series (Beat 1, 2 and Network Transmission, entering Bubbleman's scenario in 3) it definitely holds up very well. The childlike wonder is gone, but I can honestly appreciate the battle system way more now and I find the combat and folder building even more fun.

3>6>2>NT>5>4>1
Tfw no Serenade Cross

Thank you user I believe in you!
>Someone actually screencapped my post
Feels good man shame I fucked up the grammar

I think the only reason he didn't is age gap.

(Or Mayl is just that massive of a sex fiend not to mention from his country, and that's hard to say no to. Otherwise, I agree, he goofed.)

First Season and Axess (Or at least the ones that didn't involve Cross Fusion) were the best part of the anime.

It sadly goes downhill from there.

AREA EATER

Dunno. Haruka's more outwardly milfy, but Hope falls more into the "cool/fun mom" archetype. Depends on preference.

Underrated.

GAUSS IS SHIT
Vain, vapid bitch on the wrong side of everything.

Pride screwed up, but at least she made amends.

What else is there to talk about? Can't even talk about the best selling Smash Costume DLC and see where EXE fell.

Here it is! A torrent Rockman.EXE Stream full season subbed!

mega.nz/#!tFIhWDCJ!hTmTvvCqUe1-gA6uDfaWw6dD6OX_ud_8RASm3-M-5wk

There's only me and 2 other seeders so please have patience.

>no new content
>op now has a bunch of links
>waifu posting
>posts who only link to the previous thread
>threads are back to back
>op literally has the same topics
Fuck off to /vg/. /mmg/ accepts MMBN.

doing gods work,

when this thread eventually hits the bump limit we should make a general in /vg/

Thank you user and if we keep these threads up daily I'll see that thing till the end of times for you

Part 2(2) is just a copy of normal Part 2, for some reason those 2 links are iffy. I got to download both after a few minutes though.

>mfw memeing on bosses with this for ez s ranks

4 was bad but compared to the rest of the series but Its still a good rpg game. I actually liked it more than 5.

I want you stupid Netfricanfags off my Undernet BBS REEEEEE

FUCKING NORMNAVIS GET OFF MY BBS REEEEEEEE

Despite coming here since 2005 I still can't tell when we're going to bump limit, I'm never putting attention to that. Post alert when Bump limit approaching so I make thread there.

Cry harder, bitch.

>4 was bad but compared to the rest of the series but Its still a good rpg game
I'm sorry, but no. I played that piece of shit three times and it really is a bad game outside of the still-fantastic combat system (even though dark chips were shit). The only redeeming feature was the Solar Boy Django stuff and how badass Laser Man was, the sidequests were god awful and the story was horrendous.

How old was she, again?

I wish BN5 didn't have the stupid chess sidegame. I was so hyped for it pre-release because of all the cool Soul Navis. Also got the DS version. But I could never beat it because I fucking suck at that liberation crap

Speaking of Souls... man, what I'd give for a full BN series remake with the most recent mechanics. Crosses in every game... yessssss

Is there a plot that will confuse me if I skip games?