What's the best game to devastate everything with just my fists?

What's the best game to devastate everything with just my fists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoEprW6QFMc&list=PLYNF3Io7fWPho8EMa4DQoSZTwWOS9pdRT
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzb2ZNam5O8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man I never realized popeye was so fucking violent, he is a god damn monster and looks so happy beating the other guy to a pulp, I wouldn't let my kids watch that shit.

>I will stop being a virgin some day
sure user

Kill yourself famalam

>I wouldn't want my kids to watch a man defend himself and his woman from a violent thug who physically threatens them

>that spinning punch into an ORA ORA ORA.
Popeye was the greatest anime ever

shatterhand

its almost like they cared about animation

God Hand

Asura's wrath.

Man that is brilliantly animated. Makes me want to watch this shit.

It's Popeye the Sailor, yeah? The name of the show? Popeye's been around too long in too many formats, its hard to keep track of it all

Looks like cuphead

Is there anyone that defeat Popeye?

Yakuza

not when he's on the spinach

only the sort of characters that can warp reality and are not bound by any rules

Why didn't Bluto ever just eat spinach of his own?

Bugs Bunny

Fuck him up Popeye

Zeno Clash 1/2

Rampage for the Commodore 64.

Brick from Borderlands 1

what would've happened to vidya had Miyamoto gotten the rights to Popeye instead of creating Mario? As much as I love Popeye I don't think Nintendo could've ran with him the same way as Mario.

reality warpers like droopy
characters who run on the rule of comedy a la bugs bunny
wanpanman because his existence as japanese power man is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=EoEprW6QFMc&list=PLYNF3Io7fWPho8EMa4DQoSZTwWOS9pdRT

Here you go familia, they just dont make them this good anymore.

Are you implying the woman can't defend herself and she needs a strong man on vegetable drugs to survive? this is just another p*tr**rch* endorsing game.

Godhand I believe? Probably God of War too
Alternatively "Monk" classes in some MMOs

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

Oh, that makes it worse. To my knowledge, there's also a 1960s cartoon by the same name.

>spinach sends him flying the other way

>no pipe and tattoos because da chilrens
>you can understand what he's saying
>doesn't beat anyone's ass

how does this fucking hack still get work?

Unhealthy diet, look at how fat he is.

Also Popeye is fucked, goddamn Bluto is just non stop trying to rape his wife.

minecraft

Yes, but start with the original theathrical serie then go from there. Quality is sky high in black and white, actually they colored most of them but you should still go for the original format.

Godhand, there isn't much contest either.

Fleischer Studios, which Cuphead is inspired by, animated Popeye.

Batman w/ preptime vs Popeye w/ spinach

Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Kill 50 invaders in Dark Souls 2 and you can get the ring that actually turns your fists into weapons. Too bad they nerfed its speed a bit, but I love beating people with my fists regardless. There's also the caestus and bone fist if you wanna go those routes.

Demonbane, GER, Saitama, a bunch of other bs stuff. He could still easily beat Madara Uchiha though.

bluto has some issues he needs to work out with a shrink.

Popeye is the original Dante.

There is no way Batman can beat Popeye, he just lacks the reality warping habilities that Popeye just casually use at will.

Christ, those storm and music levels were a fucking nightmare. Never got passed them.

To be fair Popeye regularly gets his ass beaten at first.

Popeye is such a fucking Gary Stu.

nu-male detected

The animation and fight scenes for Popeye are actually really good for their time. It's sad that modern American animation doesn't put this kind of effort into their shows anymore.

Actually he does eats spinach in a couple of the Fleischer animation, he beats the shit out of Popeye.

CyberConnect22 should make a popeye game. Another QTE-fest like Asura's wrath, whatever. Just him countering everything thrown at him with his own bullshit.

what game is this?

just make an action platformer, the spinach works like a Mario star.

wasn't it an origin story or some such shit, so he doesn't have his pipe, tats, and crippling spinach addiction yet?

>Not using this cartoon to tell your kids they can beat the shit out of bullies like that if they eat their vegetables

Nintendo should've done it decades ago, it was the original idea they had for Mario after all

I remember begging my mom for a can of spinach that had Popeye plastered on the front of it. Didn't turn out the way I had hoped.

here's this, which isn't actually a trailer, unfortunately. Gives a taste at what a faithful modern Popeye might be like.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

This guy gets it, best action game on the NES.

>teaching your children to be violent
I calling the CPS.

It's actually pretty good honestly but not as a main portion of whatever you're making out of it.

I've always wanted to try spanakopita but I never get the chance to.

That episode of the Venture Bros. named Spanakopita was hilarious though.

Raiden, but only with pain inhibitors turned off.

>Not teaching your kids to stand up for themselves

God Hand

The fact that this wasn't the first response is proof Sup Forums has gone to shit

Why so afraid your wife's son gets a little confidence?

Violence solves nothing, they'll just get more angry, get more people and bully you back 10 times harder.

If you want to punish someone that hurt you, you have to poison their drink or lunch so the problem goes away definitely. (if you don't have access to their food just offer it as a peace treaty, tell them you'll bring them lunch if they stop punching you, it's super easy to poison shit like chocolate).

That animation is so fucking good

>This was cancelled to fund the fucking Emoji movie.

>emoji movie
what

I'd tell you but you're already dead.

Yakuza series.

>Tfw this ancient shit is infinitely better animated than every stupid gook anime out there

Batman would just cut the spinach supply from the country to prevent Popeye from getting his hands on it.

No it's not that. It's just that people have had time to play the game and find out it's nothing special.

I'm pretty sure there were only two animators too

What's the excuse today honestly?

fucking what

goddamn cocksucking executives, what kind of cocaine are they on?

Nope, it's just that Sup Forums is now full of redditors who haven't played it like you.

user, you may want to sit down for this one.

>yfw there's a stranger in sweethaven

probably canceled because of how weak olive is would cause a huge feminist uproar

Batman Arkham games¿
Fallout New Vegas.

I hope Sup Forums and Sup Forums can find some hidden political undertones like they did with the angry birds movie. Anyone have that image?

I don't know mate, shit like akira, angel's egg, and ghibli shit look really fucking good. To be honest the OP looks better then anything animated today.

You do know Popeye always has both a spinach can and spinach seeds (that grow immediately) but lets not get into this garbage.

>he has a fucking hole in his chest dbz style

is that Jade Raymond?

>wanting his - or my - children to grow up weak and rapable so you can easily predate upon them

The best part about SWATing you will be when they find your loli folder on your $2000 gaming rig you fat pedofuck.

>What's the excuse today honestly?
Weebs and otakus will buy it even if it's shit, so why put any effort into it?

It's sickening that slice of life moe shit with zero effort behind it is what keeps the anime industry afloat.

Would you rather see something you fondly remember be ruined for the sake of ticket sales, or some random trivial crap no-one really cares about?

The old cartoons are enough. Let Popeye rip in piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzb2ZNam5O8

>violence solves nothing
faggot
>poison their lunch
now we talkin

I'm pretty hype for this. Is it exclusive?

Too bad the entire premise of Popeye was based on a government typo for spinach labels and has no basis in reality.

I honestly thought the latest Fight Night game was pretty great, feels really nice to avoid every punch while pummeling the fuck out of your opponent.

How dare you.

On topic: Godhand, any fist weapon in a character action game, the punching character from vindictus, the monk from DFO.

the artistry that used to go into cartoons is pretty impressive desu

Difference between rasing your kids violent and raising them not to take shit. All I was taught was never throw the first punch, only punch if they start shit with you.

The man is a fucking monster

Definitely console, but has Devolver ever produced something that wasn't on PC?

who's the fucking faggot yellow thing
and why is popeye such a pussy in this

That was actually a rumor, it was always intended for the Vitamin A content of Spinach

But Popeye didn't meet Olive before his pipe.

Wasn't he born with his pipe or something?