This is going to be the first Tekken I'm gonna at least try to get proficient at...

This is going to be the first Tekken I'm gonna at least try to get proficient at. I said that with TTT2 but fuck that game was too complicated.

How the fuck are not able to play well with at least 1 character?
Just play Eddy, he's newfag tier.

I don't understand 3D fighters in general.

Superior Limb Based Combat 2hard4u, SFbaby?

yea a little. I only ever learned a couple of moves and thought that was it. I don't know how to actually connect them in a match with another human.

If somebody blocks you throw him, if he doesn't, you poke, when you think he is going to whiff or he whiff, you launch then combo time.

That's it.

>I said that with TTT2 but fuck that game was too complicated.
Don't expect T7 to be much easier. We are just going to get locked into a single plain because of the sidestepping nerf. You are going to have to be BETTER than in TTT2 with backdashing, since that too got nerfed to hell, so you need to do it much faster to make it useful.
Getting up is easier than ever, specifically done for shitters like you; literally just press back and you get up for free.

Playing 1 character in TTT is stupid

there are plenty of attacks that can beat side steps. Like most fighting games, there are safe moves that can be used even on block. Use it.

Why even make it 3d if they're going to nerf side stepping?

Because of noobs like you crying a lot.
Not trying to insult you, I'm telling it like it is. So guys complained that it "wasn't" fair, and it got nerfed.
You guys complained about the roster, and it got cut.
You guys complained about the juggles, and they got shortened and simplified.
You guys complained about oki, and it got completely killed.
I at least hope you people, at the very least, buy the game.

How was it done before?
Oki is a big problem in 3D games.

It's a way for newfags to learn and you know it, besides Tekken is about single characters for mainline. TTT2 is already pretty much dead since PS3 and X360 are dead.

>How was it done before?
By not getting up without thinkin; aka, by bothering to see what the opponent does.
>Oki is a big problem in 3D games.
No, no it's NOT. It's only a """problem""" if you are used to 2D oki "mash like crazy since you are invincible" which allows you to turn your brain off.
The best way to get up in Tekken up until now was just being patient and not do anything, since a misplaced move from the opponent could get him launched.

In 3D games oki is always 50/50

I've got an unusual question.

What's the order to play and which games do I play if I want to learn Tekken story? I already played all of them except 1 and 2 for the actual fighting aspect, though TTT1 HD and T5DR HD are still my favourites.

The intro to T6's Scenario Campaign explains what happens canonically each game, nearly always it's about the Mishima feud, other than that I'm not hugely sure as they drop things, like how Paul is no longer a serious fighter and Asuka has dropped her feud with Feng after Lili turned up

Funny, since sidestepping is the only thing that lets noobs stay somewhat relevant against experienced players.

No, no it's not. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever played Tekken or Soul Calibur?

Actually no. Look at JDCR in T7 and in TTT2, he is unbeatable in the later, but got fucked up in T7 last tournament he went by a Spanish player.
I don't think that guys is bad, on the contrary, I believe Caiper ot be able to go Top 16/Top 8 in EVO, but not to utterly destroy one of the best TTT2 players there was.

>1
>2
>3
>4
>5 (Just google Dragunov, Lili, and Armor King's endings)
>6

Done.
No storyline in the tag games.
Tekken storyline is garbage tho, since most of it is told through instruction manuals. Most characters haven't got any development since Tekken 4, or their debut.

>Not watching Paul's T5 ending
>Not watching Gun Jack's TTT1 ending
>Not watching Kuma and Panda's T5 ending
Shit list, also missing out the Steve/Nina thing