>games always set in New York or London
>Never set in beautiful exotic locations like India

Anyone else tried of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
bellanaija.com/2014/11/unicef-says-49-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

hurrrrr i see what you did there Sup Forums JAJAJAJAJAJJA here's your (You) :)

Not the Indian's clearly

DESIGNATED

C'mon, OP. They shit in their holy river.

Wait until 2020

IN

>India
>Shit
You knew what you were doing OP.

IN

LOO

Despite all the memes and retarded shit, it might actually be interesting to set more games in eastern places or just eastern europe.

>wanting to go to a place that smells rancid, is full of diseases and has shit raining from the sky occasionally

Not even the beautifully made buildings would make me go there

EXOTIC LOCATIONS

be a little less obvious next time please

I don't want to play any game that takes place outside of western nations.

>GTA set in Singapore
>J walk. Spend rest of game in jail with AIDS fags

RUN PAJEET THE VENGEFUL POO WITCH OF THE YAMUNA HAS AWOKEN

P O O
O
O

MEHMET MY SON

literally my mom's wagon wheel

DESIGNATED

You would get tired of all the shit in a game based in India

Make poo not loo

lol its funny because that fish is a shitskin

LA LO LI

Take this low tier garbage back to Sup Forums you cancerous fuck.

D E S I G N A T E D

Serious question, why do so many indians shit in the streets when toilets are available? I refuse to believe "toilet witches" is a legitimate reason.

The Prince of Persia games are as close as you can get to designated streets, and that's mostly because of the mudslime influence in architecture.

A sleeping dogs set in Mumbai with bollywood mechanics mite be hype, tho.

>set game in india
>its a modern day GTA-esque game
>you get in your car
>EVERYONE DRIVES JUST LIKE YOU
>your mission is to safely deliver the toilet roll from Punjab to Dehli
>some asshat pissing in his McDhelis cup crashes into you and spills the piss on the paper
>mission failed

Calm down pajeet, and renew my phone subscription

Those who use toilets are emarginated from the rest.

See

Toilets are not really available due to lack of sewage and plumbing systems, and apparently shitting on the streets is easier and more affordable than doing those

Same reason they believe a putrid river has healing properties.

Does anyone have the pasta for that stealth game where you sneak into people's houses and shit in them

>Underestimating the power of belief especially in a highly superstitious place like India

>game set in india
>everything is literally brown n bloom because of all the actual shit and tacky gold shit everywhere

They're poor. You gyys fail to understand that they're untouchable for a reason. Get with the caste system.

At one point people were literally getting paid by the government to shit in toilets and they still refused

They got only one toilet for a town/village/tribe?

They are poor, superstitious shitters that are further ruined by the caste system. Why do you think it took British "invaders" so many years to remove traditions like widow burnings and murdercults?

We don't have the technology to render the amount of shit necessary to make a faithful Indian street. Maybe in the next gen.

Because a lot of people just don't have toilets. It must be pretty harsh. It's a MASSIVE percentage of the population.

holy shit that got me in an unexpected way

Memes aside, i find OP's question a genuine good question, why people seem so stuck to western europe when there's so many other settings to explore?

>India has a lot of English speakers and computer literate people
>yet they produce no video games despite having a decent sized movie and music industry
How?? I think Africa is literally beating India in putting out video games (if you count mobile games at least...). I'm not expecting anything huge, but their population is so huge that even a small percentage of it could support a fledgling game industry.

>India is the country with the highest number of people practicing open defecation: around 600 million people. This is 47 percent of the population

im tired of india existing

make your own games street shitter

Except it's not just the untouchables that shit on streets.

India is on par with most of Africa (except the AIDs epidemic making Africa's health problems worse than India's), and Africa does not have the same open defecation problem.

Because making a game about India means you have to go there, and nobody wants to go there top kek

>tired of this shit?
>India

Yes, we're all very aware of the colossal amount of shit in India.

It's all over the streets and the beach.

>People are not grateful they have toilets.
>Making fun of a poor country.

Bet yall are Atheists.

uh, yes they do

Just gonna leave this here.

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Isn't London in India?

HL2 is practically Eastern Europe.

Stalker, technically.

What there aren't enough of are games taking place in cities in Eastern Europe.

bellanaija.com/2014/11/unicef-says-49-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly/

this

people should leave india alone
they probably cry themselves to sleep each night when they have to think about their shit-smeared streets. must be horrible man

>almost half of India doesn't use the fucking toilet
Lets say the remaining three percent are foreigners currently living in India, thats half the fucking population street shitting.

Not really.

>India
>""""""""""""Beautiful"""""""""""""

>"""""""""""""""""""""""Exotic"""""""""""""""""""""""

Anyone else tired of this shit?

P O O
O
O

I N
N

L O O

Because western europe has the best places,the best culture,the best history,the best fucking everything.
India is a shithole that should have stayed under the Brits.

Why the fuck would I want to play in a place where people shit in the streets? My character would skip around everywhere.

Yeah you would know from your extensive meme folder, wouldn't you?

first post best post

>Anyone else hold an extremely popular opinion on Sup Forums?
Ftfy

>per square mile

Keep in mind that India's absurdly high population density inflates this number massively.

Per capita they may be on par with certain African nations.

It's just worse in India because African nation aren't as crowded so you can at least shit somewhere else and bury it.

>bathing in a river with corpses floating by on a daily basis
Between this and shitting in the streets, what other fucked up 'customs' does this country have

How hard is it to dig a hole in the ground and shit in it? Romans figured this shit out 2000 years ago.

go back to pooistan

>non white/non-Japanese people honestly believe they can create civilizations

lel

Fair enough.

Hindu mythology is amazing, if only it were a bit more popular we could have entire franchises set there.

I don't mean just india, i mean also places like China, Southeast asia. Eastern Europe, Latin America...Heck, in fact, even a game set on a fantasy americana setting a la "Over the Garden Wall" could be hip as fuck.

Isn't The Elder Scrolls part-Hindu?

>Don't mind me, just being the most entertaining area in the game

Was there some ulterior implication behind these words?

>beautiful exotic locations
>india
jej

Pretty sure that counts as open defecation unless you've actually installed a septic tank and treated it and stuff.

>tfw Sup Forums will never be mature enough to have discussions about possible fantasy games from non European/Japanese mythologies

>beautiful exotic locations like India

:^)

Personally I'm a bigger fan of human creation, hewn from nature rather than just regular nature.

Fuck whenever one mentions India, Turkey or Aboriginals things suddenly turn into Sup Forums... Won't you fuckers just crawl back to your containment board please...

It's not that they haven't figured that out, it's that they don't have toilets. You know, the kind that you can and have to flush. I also suppose shitting in the river is nice.

These kinds of things I think of as sad facts. It's a pretty depressing sign of poverty and this isn't cleanly whatsoever.

East asians in general are capable of building first world civilizations,South Korea is very rich and the Chinese could build a prosperous society if they didn't have so many people.

We've had a couple before Eternal Summer. General consensus is that Hindu/Aztec would be god tier, then Slavic, then Nordic.

tip tip

I like both but nature can be so stunning and make me gawk like a retard every time I drive a car.

Go away darkie

Gawk like a hawk, maybe?

>I don't know jack fucking shit about history: the post
But you had me replying, so there's that

rape gangs
eating cow shit because muh religion

>tfw you'll never be a housewife in Kerala, living off of remittances from your husband working in the UAE
>tfw you'll never have servants from northern India who came to Kerala for a job

Every single possible hole is already occupied by shit, user.

She looks like a drow on the right. That's pretty hot.