Are there any Nintendo fans left on Sup Forums

Are there any Nintendo fans left on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/nintendo-dear-nintendo-please-port-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-to-the-ps4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello?

Is this a (You) thread?

What should I order from Whataburger? Do you guys want anything?

Yes

Sure love get me a Big Mac and McNiggets 2 for five deal

b-but I'm going to Whataburger, friend. How about some chicken tenders and a patty melt?

I said I want a Big Mac and Chicken MotherMcfucking nugget 2 for five meal you little prick I don't care if you gotta drive your bitch ass to MacDonalds

Leaving thread, hope you starve your fattass to death

Kys

I like Animal Crossing and Metroid.

Get me an A1 thick and hearty jr and an apple pie.

Right here.
>Xenoblade
>Pokemon
>Fire Emblem
>Animal Crossing
>Zelda
I can keep going, but all you need is just 5 of them games and I'll buy their consoles. Probably getting an NX day 1 to play BotW. Really excited.

>I can keep going
But you can't

>NX day 1 to play BotW.
NIgga just get the Wii U version

(You) should go to Five Guys instead

There are no whataburgers in my area. Get me a Double Jack in Jack in The Box instead

I've never even heard of this company till i came to Sup Forums. You guys all have a hate boner for it

This is just another survey the guy is conducting. He'll use this thread for a later date and say "THIS IS NINTENTOGAF, I HAVE PROOF!".

>I have never heard of this company

How? Where do you live?

yup, am still here

The 2 for $5 ended

Yes user

Yes. Hi.

No

change.org/p/nintendo-dear-nintendo-please-port-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-to-the-ps4

Help me out, bros

The real world where they're irrelevant

I can only assume you're very young then.

Does masturbating to peach with a pink vibrator count?

top kek

You'll start hearing more about them after you get past elementary. Or have you already heard of Pokemon? Cause that's them too.

The all came back when Zelda was shown.

>nintendo's one single game shown at E3
>entire board is flooded with threads out the ass about literally the only single nintendo game
M8 I wish there weren't any left.

Nintendrones everyone. You say their company is irrelevant and they get pissy

I like Kirby games

You're talking about the Disney of video games. It doesn't matter what you're a fanboy of, they are not irrelevant.

>But you can't
But I can. 3D Mario, Smash, DK, etc. I mean, if you don't enjoy them, that's not my problem.
>NIgga just get the Wii U version
Don't want to. The NX version will probably be better anyways. With Nintendo, if there's decent launch games as they're planning, there's no point in waiting. You wait because usually there's no actually game at launch usually and price goes down for game. Probably neither of those apply to NX. You don't wait for the sake of waiting.

How do you not know about Nintendo though? The Wii craze alone should have made them known for you. Even given their current status, there's enough of a history behind them that you should have at least heard their name at some point.

This do people not know the meaning of irrelevant?

I think it's a normalfag invasion, because us real Nintendrones have been talking about Kirby, Monster Hunter and Etrian Odyssey on an hourly basis for the past year, with large threads about Kid Icarus and Hyrule Warriors pooping up every once in a while.

The 3DS ensured I wouldn't betray Nintendo, though I don't own a WiiU.

Hey can I have some free (You)'s

>Etrian Odyssey

I thought the company wasn't making any more games.

That and they still have the strongest hold in the handheld market inb4 b-but I don't play handhelds.

nice Watergate reference ;)

Hell Mario alone. Who the hell doesn't know about Mario? You have to have lived on an island.

There are like 6 on the 3DS alone, and the new one's coming out this year. I think, I'm more of a hardcore action kind of guy so RPGs are of minor interest to me.

Now that #FE is getting good reviews and BotW basically BTFO every other game in e3, we are so going to shitpost on Sup Forums as hard you have been shitposting about us for the past year. Prepare your anuses, Sup Forums, because we're going in dry.

There's a new one coming out? Jesus Christ I thought they were done making them. Good for them, I'm always happy to see more of these games.

>that's not my problem.
It is. I thought you meant just the wii u

Honestly I haven't seen any major Sony shitposting in a long time. It all went quiet after E3.

Kudos to them for taking the high road, maybe they won't be considered the worst fanbase on Sup Forums anymore.

>being a fanboy
>being a fanboy and making shitposting threads

>maybe they won't be considered the worst fanbase on Sup Forums anymore.

Nice try Sonygger

Were you not awake during all the Zelda threads?

Buy horizon today! Power of a new phone number for this reason I was just sitting down and the other side effects of this week to discuss your zelda the new York city of London

>t. Sonygger

It went """"""quite""""""" because Sony blew it's load last year and just showed off a bunch of VR movie looking shit everybody hated here.

I enjoy Nintendo Games and will be buying NX day 1 along with Smash 4 and Breathe of the Wild.

AMAA

Little late for Smash 4 innit?

I am unironically interested in Pokemon Go.

It turns out it really is ok when Nintendo does it.
Warned you about memes bro

Post your burger restaurant tiers

>God Tier
Five Guys
>Great Tier
Burgerfi
>Good Tier
Checkers
>Okay Tier
Burger King
>Shit Tier
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

>killed animal crossing
>killed fire emblem
>killed paper mario
>killed metroid
no. i still have my 3ds and the new kirby game is great, but everything else is just starting to turn into shitty cash grabs

I only play Nintendo games. It's been difficult the past three or four years.

I will always keep my fond memories of Nintendo. No matter how shit they become in the future or are in the present.

Hello.

Yes, that counts.

Sonyfags so sad they aren't getting BotW