So what new characters are you expecting for Smash Bros. NX?

So what new characters are you expecting for Smash Bros. NX?

Daisy

>Robobot Kirby

For what purpose?

Ice Climbers better make it back in.

because itd' be fun

>All those retarded ass clones
>Olimar is still the only pikmin. Character

Why do so many people hate pikmin?

>Ivan from Devil's Third
No

He would just be Kirby's final smash and you know it

I'm not entirely sure if we will get any newcomers. Inkling and Ice Climbers seem definite, I think.

A small part of me wants to say Geno. If it is a port, I imagine that it will be like SSF4 or UMVC3. They have to have every character from SSB4 on the game if it is a NX port, right? So they still can use Cloud. An NX port of SSb4 is the probably the only way for him to be in the game, I think.

I know, I know, that was spergy.

Would rather Marx get in than a waddle dee and Kirby for the second time

OP is talking about smash 5, not a smash 4 port.

-Inklings
-Updated Zelda characters (Base models not movesets, rip Ganondorf)
-Wolf
-Ice climbers
-new Pokémon/Fire Emblem reps

What I think.

You have 5 seconds to explain why Magalor should be the new Kirby rep

I can't say I expect more than Inkling but some more heavies would be nice.
Both my mains were cut in the transition from Brawl/Project M to Smash 4 so I'd love them back, but Squirtle probably isn't going to return but Ice Climbers might

Instead, I'd like buffs and tweaks to existing chars.Kirby's final smash could use the Robobot Armor, for example, instead of being not-Triforce Slash. King Dedede's can be Masked Dedede like it should've fucking been in Smash 4

Also why the fuck do people want every assist trophy to be playable?

But he shouldn't... Marx should :^)

>implying

>Implying in the first place

Checkm8

>Lana
>Linkle

Add this guy

but mainly i'd like to see a refreshed cast and some new gameplay mechanics (5th special move via A+B, grab teching, maybe wall jumping standardized across the entire cast, footstools and rage scrapped)

i think they can also cut some baggage like Doc/Lucina/Dark Pit/Miis/Roy

marx is dead and magolor isn't

Inklings. They better be playable characters

Apparently Sakurai was interested in including him in SSB4. So his chances in being in SSB5 are incredibly high.

I am gonna put money on Smash NX actually being HD collection of 64/brawl or a straight up brawl HD.

I have little faith that nintendo would make a Melee re-release.

Lizard

Because I want Adeleine to be part of the new rep.

I feel like Ashley and Isabelle's chances for SSB5 have increased what with Ash being in a ton of cameos (Badge Arcade) and Isabelle being the new face of Animal Crossing

Only few degenerates wants this autism simulator HD

I want Viewtiful Joe but I know it'll never happen.

I love lizards, who is this particular one though?

Non mediocre gameplay from the golden era nintendo series

What do you want then?

>Fight in first form, turns into dark matter crown and do some fancy aoe as final smash.

Im okay with that

I miss smash 4 rosterfagging

The only real lock for the next game as of now is Inkling

People don't like good gameplay in their games

Everyone i talk to hates the gameplay decisions. Neo nintendo has made

Boring gameplay designed for 40 year olds that want to get bored of the game 30 mins after they play

I love Pikmin, but all of its playable characters are functionally identical. Olimar perfectly encompasses everything about Pikmin gameplay on his own. If they ever created enough Pikmin types to be unmanageable on one character, I could see a new unique character being justified by splitting the Pikmin between them.

>Nabbit
>Robobot Kirby
>Lana
>Linkle
>Federation Force person
>Slippy
>8 fucking Fire Emblems reps
>Dark Pit
>Gacha Bunny
>Devil's Third protag
>Gold Mario
God fuck no

>Lana and Linkle

If Mario gets another rep, I honestly want to see Toad. I feel like Waluigi's fate was sealed on that Miiverse post.

Wolf
Ice Climbers
Snake

It might have to do with how they're protrayed in Japan. The pikmin are the real ultimate star of it all with the captains being just an interchangable player figure.. Even in Smash, Japan calls the slot Pikmin & Olimar as if Olimar were like the Luma to Rosalina.

I swear if they add a fucking Linkle that isn't just an alt skin for reg. link I'm gonna shit myself.

I need Rhythm Heaven as a rep. I'll take anything.

>Paper Mario
>Captain Toad
>Bandana Dee
>Birdo
>Waluigi
>Paper Mario
>Dr. Mario
Jesus christ, OP isn't even trying.

So, who is Elma? How is she important to Xrenoblade?

It's easy

-Ice Climbers won't come back, they'll be replace by Callie & Marie from Splatoon

-Shantae
-Todomora (the yandere pink-haired girl from Mother or whatever)
-Snake's return

source?

Some character from Ever Oasis

I GUESS I could allow it, since it's been confirmed that he is still alive. But I'd honestly rather have a Waddle Dee than him. And I'd much rather see Adeleine in the game somewhere over anything else.

Knowing Nintendo and their love for avatars (Corrin, and Robin) they'll probably go with Cross instead of Elma.

I'd really like to see better alternate costumes, Olimar being able to be Louie, Alph, Brittney, and Charlie would be pretty cool.

This should be especially true to series with little character reps like with Samus having many suits.

Literally the main character outside of the custom one you make

>Ashley
>Waddle Dee
>Lana
>Linkle
>Fed Ex guy
>Sceptile
>More fucking Fire Emblem characters
>Anything from Rhythm Heaven
>Wonder Red
>That literally who waifu bait between Inkling and Electric Solid Gold Metal Mario

Consider suicide.

I find the idea of more Fire Emblem characters than Zelda characters to be grossly offensive.

Let's assume Cloud will be returning. What Final Fantasy stuff would you like to see tag along with him, since they'll have the opportunity to make him and the series a core part of the game instead of tacked-on DLC?

Why aren't you complaining about
>Birdo
>Robobot Kirby
>Sin and Literally who
>Tsubasa
>Barbara
>takamaru
>Art Academy literally who
>Starfy
>Dillon
>Devil's turd
>GOD DAMN GOLD MARIO

shit taste detected

>Anything from Rhythm Heaven
>Wonder Red
I'd rather have more IPs being represented than additional characters from nintendo's flagship games.

>That literally who waifu bait between Inkling and Electric Solid Gold Metal Mario
That the guy from Ever Oasis. Nintendo's newest IP.

>four marios
>slippy
>8 fire emblems
>leaving in dark pit and lucina
>a bike rider
>a badge salesman

Good Additions
>Captain Toad
>K Rool
>Ridley
>Saki
>Hades
>Excitebiker
>Chibi-Robo
>Dillon
>Wonder Red

Acceptable Additions
>Birdo
>Paper Mario
>Ashley
>Dixie
>Slippy
>Sceptile
>Takamaru
>Art Academy Guy
>Chorus Men
>Karate Joe
>Elma
>Inkling

Bad Additions
>Birdo
>Nabbit
>Waddle Dee
>Robo Kirby
>Lana
>Generic Chibi Space Marine
>Linkle
>Porky
>Barbara The Bat
>Stafy
>Mallo
>Endless Oasis stuff

Kill Yourself Additions
>More Fire Emblem shit
>E-shop Rabbit
>Ivan
>Gold Mario

Needs a lot of work, OP.

>Bad Additions
>Waddle Dee
That's the only thing I disagree with you on, but other than that you have pretty good taste, user.

Wait, Birdo's an acceptable addition or a bad one?

I am going to skip the 3rd partiers, I just want more of Nintendo's more forgotten games being represented. I'm fine if they all stay as Assist Trophies though.

I just want RAY MKIII. He would have been perfect for customs.

Knew I forgot someone. Him, and Doshin. Hell, make a Nintendog playable.

>Cutting out Robin
>Saying Ehhh to Tsubasa
>Cutting Bayonetta
>No to Hades
>But it's perfectly fine for Mother to have ANOTHER rep
Nigger please.

If people keep begging for Paper Mario, I move that we include Clay Kirby and Yarn Yoshi.

Monokuma in Smash Bros?

YES.

Imagine the despair. I'm glad he's pretty much a shoe in for the next one.

>that roster

You guys didn't even remove the worst offenders.
>Paper Mario
>Dr. Mario
>Gold Mario

Mother can have a couple of new reps, since Iwata passed.
Kumatora, Lucas, Ness with a Ninten alt skin, Porkey. There. Boom.

Not directly related to the character, but I want more choices for stages and music selections than just Midgard and the generic battle scenes.

There are four discs worth of FF7 music that they could've used. It's a crime against humanity that Cloud didn't come with at least One-Winged Angel in Sm4sh.

Sakurai isn't working on 5mash

These fake lists trigger my autism something fierce. Especially when I google "Smash 4 Roster". I don't want to see all these shitty fake lists with shitty choices. This pile of shit is the first result on Google Images for "Smash 4 roster".

>People want Bomberman in Smash.
It'd be the best thing to happen to him in years.

Gold Mario could easily be an alt skin for Mario.

That's two too many. Lucas and Ness is already pushing it in my opinion. Just because a head designer passed doesn't give it leeway to get a whole bunch of shit. Everyone dies user.

>Good Additions
>Captain Toad
>Acceptable Additions
>Birdo
>Paper Mario
>Slippy
What the fuck are you on user?

My personal vote for the next character would be Foreman Spike.

Every Smash game since Melee has had some unexpected throwback to the very early days of Nintendo's video game history (Mr. Game & Watch for Melee, R.O.B. for Brawl, Duck Hunt Duo for Sm4sh).

He'd be perfect for Smash NX. Of course, I'm an uncreative piece of shit, so I couldn't really design a moveset for him.

Would you settle for Kumatora being an Assist and Porky being a boss again?

Kirby Robobot - Susie in mech suit
Splatoon - Inkling
Xenoblade Chronicles X - Elma
Hyrule Warriors - Impa
Super Mario Land - Daisy

>K.Rool
>bandana waddle Dee

let these memes die.

>Smashified
Fucker got lucky with one somewhat-passable fake, then everybody started to gobble up his shit.

>Bloating the roster that much

Expectations much? Also no, a smaller controlled roster is a better roster.

>Fire Emblem 15 avatar
>Fire Emblem 15 swordsman
>Fire Emblem 16 avatar
>Pink Metal Peach
>Pyrrhon
>Viridi
>Phosphora
>Light Pit
>Zero Point 5 Suit Samus
>Litten
>Ken (Street Fighter)
>Monster Hunter avatar
>Dante from the Devil May Cry Series
>Wii U Sports Tennis Player Mii

This is the real list, my dad is Sakurai

I actually wanted him in Sony Smash. His moveset could be based around the executions he uses, like batting baseballs being his side-b move.

That and Dr. Mario as an alt skin would be the better choice.
I'm torn about Paper Mario though. In the one hand I want him to be in the game, but in the other there's way too many Mario rep shitters in already.

If there's a single fucking Fire Emblem character in the NX port I will vow never to buy an NX.

I still want more Mother representation. I know it's a pipe dream, but damn, there's so much untapped potential.

And I think Mario needs less reps. Get rid of Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, and Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

More fire emblem characters, generic Mario characters nobody cares about, and the Shit Climbers only neckbeards care about.

At least six more FE characters
Ice Climbers
Dynasty Warriors tie in / Hyrule Warriors character

I want Johnny Knoxville in Smash. He was on a Nintendo console.

Not happening. He's most likely going to be in Smash Bros 5.

Forgot Kanden from Metroid Prime Hunters

Except Sakurai isn't working on Smash 5, you fucking faggot.

NX will probably get rid of Robin and Corrin and add in someone from #FE, like Touma or Tsubasa, in all likelihood.

Then again, I thought Sm4sh would have gotten rid of Ike and there he was, complete with Radiant Dawn redesign.

That's a pretty good list, though personally I would add another Kirby rep.

To be honest Pikmin has so much more to offer than just clones. I can think of three different ideas for characters right off the top of my head. One being the plasm wraith (who seems to be a prominent character due to it's comolexity), Louie riding an Iridescent Flint Beatle, using different bug enemies to aid him in battle: Like a swooping snitch bug as a recovery and what not. The third idea is just Louie himself doing what I just listed, just not riding the Beatle. Riding the Beatle was to make him a heavy weight character