Which was the bigger JUST?

Which was the bigger JUST?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7iybALkJ9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MN9 is an old 96 Buick LeSabre crashing into a concrete wall and exploding into a fireball.
>Battleborn is a brand new Ferrari where the driver pulls out of the dealership, floors it, loses control, crashes it into a ditch totaling it

MN9 had the bigger flashier fuck ups and failure, but Battleborn had a higher loss in financial terms.

No one expected MN9 to be any good. Battleborn on the other hand had some Gearcucks raving about it who are probably hanging from nooses right now.

Battleborn was at least an acceptable game, it was just failed by piss-poor advertising, bad DLC practices, and directly competing with a vastly more popular (and imo more fun) game.

MN9 had many of those same problems AND it's not even a fun videogame in its own right

Gone Homo

People are at least talking about Might No. 9.

still mad about how they marketed that shit
glad i pirated and didnt give those retards my money

I just wish "Hey Ashley" wasn't involved in a failed crapbox game.

MN9 was just another fetish fantasy, late MM games after Legends weren't even good, just more and more rehash with nothing interesting, why would this be any different with such a small budget by an indie team.

Inafune has earned money with Mighty No.9. The people behind Battleborn have lost money probably.

So Battleborn I guess.

HAWP died when both of them became huge SJW retards, so it's actually nice to see cuckbox shit failing

MN9, definitely.
No one even knows Battleborn exists.

Are you Gearbox's accountant? No, you're not. So you have no idea how much money it made or lost, so stop saying it lost money.

>small budget

Wasn't MN9 done thanks to people giving them money bya kickstarter? if they didn't spend money of their own then it doesn't even matter.
I don't know about Battleborn, but if it was done by Gearbox it might be possible that they lost money.
So my vote goes for Battleborn

randy cuckford himself said it was their most ambitious and expensive project ever, so considering the state it is right now, it's probably safe to say it lost money

I wish I could give you a high five for that analogy. Kudos, user.

MN9 is just shit, as where Battleborn had the misfortune of coming out next to Overwatch. I'd say Battleborn is the bigger fuck up desu.

Thanks

MN9 obviously, people are actually aware it exists

No one knew what battleborn was until it was reported being dead.
MN9 had a 3.8m kickstarter.

Overwatch

boring generic TF2 clone
But the sjw audience love Overwatch for its diversity, lbgt heroes and censoring, so it's a good game, I guess.

>and exploding into a fireball
you mean a bunch of pizzas

MN9.

Battleborn came out exactly as advertised. It just wasn't a great game. MN9 stole millions and farted out a shit project years later.

Mighty No 9

Battleborn had like 4 seconds of spotlight and then everyone ignored it in favor of Overwatch. MN9 had people actually donating over 1k US dollaroos to that

Sup Forums loves OW too though.

There were four backers who donated $10,000 for a dinner with inafune, can't imagine how great that went.

It didn't steal shit, Inafune just swindled retards out of their money.

As shitty as the game looks, especially on that budget, the fans still deserve everything they're getting for putting that much money and faith into it.

I take it you didn't donate to the MN9 kickstarter?
Neither did I.

Absolutely not. The old MM games are more than enough for me, I never wanted this nostalgia cash-in to begin with

>not wanting to be in the rap
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7iybALkJ9g

>it's probably safe to say it lost money
Sega's money

The only people that got cuked with MN9 were the backers.

Inafune didn't gave a fuck.

Buttbarn

Nobody ever really gave a shit about Battleborn in the first place.
But MN9 is making some people feel like an anime fan on prom night.

Battleborn.

Mighty No. 9 is just a bad game but Battleborn got fucking KEKED by Overwatch. That's more JUST

Mn9 is better than nothing

Having nothing is better than having battleborn