Why has he been acting like such a shitlord lately?

Why has he been acting like such a shitlord lately?

why have you been shitposting so much lately, user?

hes got what every single person on Sup Forums doesnt have. Fuck you money.

iirc he used to shill his minecraft game on Sup Forums, so i have trouble believing he was ever not a shitlord.

he made one good joke and now he's trying way too hard

Dunno, maybe because your mum was a whore.

From the man himself :

From what I can piece together, this is what happened:

Once I realized I had fuck-you money and didn't care about my public image any more because it didn't affect my day to day life in any way, I started speaking out against things I personally thing are wrong.
This got a surprisingly good reaction, with people contacting me in private to tell me they appreciated me doing so, but were unable to publicly back me on it. I completely understood, but felt encouraged to keep doing so.

Eventually, this led to people on the other side of the issue starting to attack me, either to libelous articles or by sending me tweets, so I'd start replying to those in public too. People went nuts, both because they like the drama, and because some people thought I was doing something good. Some people said they didn't care about the actual politics but found it refreshing to see a big name speak candidly.

This egged me on, so I kept doing it, and eventually it became a bad habit. I recently got completely baited into doing a public reply to some miserable c-word1, which they then tried to use to make me seem like a horrible horrible person. I'm currently trying to bring my twitter back to mostly just making bad jokes and complaining about video games.

Accusations of me being miserable are incorrect.
Accusations of me being a bigot are incorrect.
But I also kind of don't care what people think I feel or what people think I think, as that has no actual impact on my reality. I'm sharing this with you because maybe I can get some of that sweet reddit karma, and also because I still care a little bit.

isnt that the guy that is literally looking right at death, the end of existence, and maybe hopefully, if were really lucky some kind of afterlife

He should have bought a sports team for his $2.5 billion dollars. It would have given him a lot to do.

He realized how shitty and shallow people were when he got his fortune, and stopped giving a fuck once he divorced his wife.

>shitlord
are his tweets triggering nu males like you?

Notch is living the fucking dream, man. He didn't work very hard to make a shit product, sold the product for billions of dollars, and now he's living in Beverly Hills fucking hookers and shitposting on the Internet.

We should all aspire to reach such heights without even trying.

if I give you 3 billion dollars, what's holding you back from speaking your mind publicly?

he's a billionaire. from now until he's dead, he have no worries about anything.

Fuck you money. I'd do the same.

>what's holding you back from speaking your mind publicly?

Hey

He discovered the power of bantz and its rejuvenating qualities in a world where bantz isn't allowed.

>his $2.5 billion dollars
He has considerable less than that, while still being filthy rich.

$3,000,000,000(three billion)

he realized he doesn't have to give a fuck anymore because he's fucking rich

I love how OP won't get banned for this because he's on the right side of history.

So he's embraced the following of Kek?

I would kill myself with cocaine so fast.

what has he been saying lately?

there needs to be a law that can take peoples money for oppressive hate speech, the fact that he can get away with this with no repercussions in 2016 is problematic and toxic

Are you retarded my dude?

Notch needs to learn how to interact with oppressed minorities on twitter or GTFO

Okay, maybe he should buy some Five Guys locations then. I heard fast food still makes a lot of money. Also, WAY cheaper than a sports team.

He's probably months deep into a coke binge. There's no doubt about it with that much money and where he lives.

>The only way to speak your mind in Western society and not have all doors shut on you forever is to be a billionaire

Agree with this. Engaging the mental ill in rhetoric is a waste of your time, simply ignore their attention-seeking tirade and move on.

>IGNORE HARDER, BRO!