Who here is actually having a good time with Mighty No 9?

Who here is actually having a good time with Mighty No 9?

it's a solid 6 or 7.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1906686#search=call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Only bumping for Call E, also you are a newfag for thinking you can bump your own thread idiot.

>get baited by Call E

Every time.

>Call E didn't win
>Didn't even get a somewhat significant roll like Call D did.

Thanks for reminding me why I further hate this game. Best girl didn't get in instead we get that piece of trash.

Maybe in the sequel, which Inafune says he wants to make regardless of MN9's reception. Of course, he can fuck off if he tries to fund it through KS. To him, it'd be more KYS. I have high doubt that he'd learn from the mistakes of this game.

Call H is best Call.

I'd give it a 6.5 definitely. Its sloppy, sure, but it's the non-Megaman game I expected it would be.

Hell, don't most games come out sloppy and half-formed nowadays?

I'd give her my solid 7

MN9 fits the "sloppy and half-formed" description like a glove though. The PC version's saving is fucked and closing the game wipes your progress, and the Wii U version has insane loading times and likes to lock up the console so badly you need to hard reboot the system.

That's Roll
That is literally just Roll

Your dick is bent?

Get off vent or ill have you bent.

>yfw all the Calls that didn't win are the main bosses in MN9-2

What does the S stand for

This game deserves the score of my 5

Where the fuck is the Ray DLC?
Why the fuck is that the only thing people haven't uploaded?

Hope

rides alone.

It depends on what system people are playing the game on. Seems to be some sort of technical and/or game breaking issues with the various versions of the game. WiiU version I hear is the worst.

That would actually be a cool premise but they'll never do anything that cool

Itd be cool if the other Calls were background NPCs or something

I'd be willing to try it out if there weren't massive technical issues with every version of the game, after this long you'd think it'd at least work and run properly.

Thankfully there aren't any bricking glitches on the Vita version, plus it being handheld is pretty dope. 5/10 tops though.

6s then and 6s now are completely different 6s

>the only original element and they decided to replace her with not-Roll
Bravo, Inafune.

He's right today the #6 is more like a #9

and #9 is more like a #3

But don't ignore #1

I think they held out hope that Capcom would buy them and turn it into a Rockman game.

I thought Vita version wasn't out yet?

posting best robutt

>big red letter ecchi
teehee

At least this game gave us some high tier semen demons

SUCC

Call E was robbed

>it's the non-Megaman
I really wish it wasn't trying too hard to be Megaman in the first place. That's all developers of IPs they can't work on anymore seem to want to do.

yeah
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1906686#search=call

We should make her a game. Fuck Comcept.

I might at least be good to try and assort some kind of community to-do list for the potential sequel, at least so they have something to try and listen to.

Even if they don't, it's better than nothing.

too afraid to put it in my wii u

I kinda want to try it just to see what all the fuss is about, but I hear it bricks consoles and the save data gets corrupted very easily. Plus I feel like I morally shouldn't spend a single cent on this.

Incredible.
How did they even fuck that up?

maybe if you played it on pc or something

>game is not too demanding graphically
>decide to give it a shot
>my private tracker has the ps3 game and DLC for download
>decide to reserve jidgement until I played it myself
>tfw when I actually played it and it was a fps chugging input dropping dash spamming mess with horrid stage design and the zel absorption mechanic has got to be the WORST idea implemented in a shooting platformer

Like I said anybody that has anything positive to say about this piece of shit is suspect as hell.

Still waiting for my damn keys.

So wait, did Call E make it into the game in some form then? I really haven't kept up.

>Call E is the only non-loli
>Sup Forums likes her best
Fucking normalfag board

Most reviewers tend to say "Well, the dashing was okay" but that's about it. And even then, they complain dashing makes the game too easy

So I'm heading to best buy. Is this game worth picking up? Im not above buying it for waifus either. Is it standard megaman length?

Nope. Con Man said "Shh bby, s'ok" shortly before snappping her neck and dumping the body in the Hudson.

>buying a shit, ugly game for waifus
no

FRESH HOT OPINIONS HERE

Bosses are have really predicatable attacks, so easy that you can pretty much react without much attention on your first go and you'll do fine. Bad part is that the attacks do a shit ton of damage, at least for Ray which is the character I'm using, haven't started with Beck. Rays gimmick is that she constantly loses recoverable health, think of the block damage in street fighter that you can recover if you aren't getting hit. Killing an enemy refills the recoverable amount, meaning you're back to full health if you didn't get hit. When you get hit you take away any recoverable you have + base damage meaning one mistake can practically one shot if you're on a good run.

There are some really awkwardly placed enemies in regards to Ray. There are some parts where you're expected to shoot or else it'll be really fucky to reach the enemy and there's usually some high damage, or even insta kill, close by.

There should be some way to tell what enemies can be killed automatically with dash and how many hits left an enemy needs to be dashed through, this complaint is for Ray as well, with Beck they enter a status/color that tells you it can die with dash but it doesn't do this for Ray meaning that it's trial and error at first and memorization the next.

Dash mechanic is fine, speeding through the maps with dash is what is suppose to be done anyways since it's a score based system where speed can lead to great points, it's also why there are so many rows of enemies that can be killed by dash.

That's all I have to say for now, game is worth pirate for sure. Right now it should be worth $15 with constant sales towards it to reduce the price.

I want to put my dick inside her mouth.

i wanna fuck that robot

loli / not-loli, don't care
enjoy your not-Roll

Her being the only really developed one is why. All the lolifags had different choices while the rest mostly go for her. Of course generic loli Roll still won in the end.

The dash mechanic has really good flow with the boss weapons.

I'm not, but I might actually attribute that to getting the Wii U version. The framerate issues are fucking miserable.

I am, I genuinely don't understand the meme hatewagon. It looks like a budget PS2 game sure but it plays fine

A solid 6 or 7 means it's a solid shit

So what are the chances of Inafune killing himself?

Zero percent. He won. Tricked us all.

Yeah back then they'd give this shit like a 4 or a 3 just cuz it's playable

Sup Forums needs to mod the game and put the proper call in the game. You know which one I'm talking about.

If you adjust for score inflation in modern game reviews, Mighty No. 9 would really be 3s and 4s.

You could have also chosen Arale if you didn't want a NotRoll.

Just admit you're a dirty normalfag

I own the Wii U version. Do not get it due to one reason - the load times are awful. Every time you die it takes an eternity to start up again.

Other than that, the game feels like Mega Man. Graphics feel a couple generations too late, but the gameplay is fine. Hard as balls when you get started though.

this

arale didn't win tho?
nothing would have changed, pedo

fact: everyone who voted notroll has shit taste

*nods respectfully towards you*

>Her being the only really developed one is why.
It's not just that, I like how she looks overall. I also like sidetails.

Better her than shitty titty NotPanty.

The 3D style was an awful design choice. They should have stuck with handdrawn 2D sprites, like their concept art.

I guarantee if they went this route, people would shit on this game less. It would look nicer, if anything.

Fuck off.

Who is this semen demon?

not really Megaman was always rehashed trash

Players only remember the first 3 games in each series but capcom would shit them out constantly

People and publications would bitch about "another f**king megaman game" when ever reviews or articles were written.

Then Capcom stopped the development of ML3 and suddenly Megaman was the bastion of gaming that everyone desperately needed.

i like that artist

Oppai Roll is best girl.

Welcome to every fanbase, ever.

Don't you dare motherfucker.

You know, Megaman was always such a big deal to everyone that I tried some of the games out one or two months ago.

They're good and all but they're not worth the hype. I suspect there's a lot of nostalgia going on.

I'm not usually too big on sidetails but Call E pulls it off.

noice

I would normally agree with you but that art is shit.

You know it is the truth.
Indeed.