PRAISE LE SUN RITE FELLAS

PRAISE LE SUN RITE FELLAS

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/arsefish/works/18691108-heirs-of-the-sun-crest?grid_pos=19&p=t-shirt&style=raglan
youtube.com/watch?v=KyawqRCuFL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw I can't find the cool looking DaS shirt I saw on here once

I can't find it anymore on ebay or Amazon and when I search google I just get garish "le gamer xD" stuff.

literally reddlt: the game

Ds fanbase is trademark of neo Sup Forums

I hope you all get cancer

redbubble.com/people/arsefish/works/18691108-heirs-of-the-sun-crest?grid_pos=19&p=t-shirt&style=raglan

I googled solaire of Astora shirt you fucking retard.

I own the baseball tee in green

Too bad that's not the shirt I'm talking about, thanks though.

You fucking ungrateful piece of SHIT, I literally SPOONfeed you the fucking shirt and you fucking tell me it's the wrong one? It's OBJECTIVELY the best shirt in the line and it's of the UTMOST HIGHEST QUALITY and you have the audacity to tell me it's not good enough for you?

You fucking pleb piece of shit get the Fuck off my board and kill yourself you filthy fucking cuck beta fuckboi nigger weaboo cock sucking user.

Thanks for the laughs, baby.

Hell yeah

it is ok to wear video game related clothing.

I like this one.

This syncs up so well with cruel angels thesis holy shit.

Never

please
youtube.com/watch?v=KyawqRCuFL4

only if you aren't fat

only if most of your fat is in your tits

>people will defend this, Dark Souls II, and the comic book

I don't understand it.

hell yeah

Sorry, I'm more of a Darkmoon Blade myself.

kek

why would any sane person unironically wear that?

>nice chest ahead
Come the fuck on

YOU fucking FAGGOTS are laughing at me?! My main board is /FA/ and you autistic game playing VIRGINS think you have any right to laugh at me? If only you ants fucking knew, FUCKING HAD ANY IDEA of who you were dealing with. You'll rue the day you decided to laugh at the most effay person in this fucking SHIT FUCKING HOLE. I give you the magnum carta of video game apparel and this is how you treat me?

Fuck literally every single one of you faggots TO HELL

I wonder if the designers were forced to make this against their will. I can imagine someone holding a gun to an artists head while he cries and continues drawing.

This never gets any easier to look at

I know this is bait but it's reddit tier and not very funny.

what the fuck is /FA/?

It depends

DeS was so nice, why did people have to latch on and be cancerous. If you ever loved solaire or praised the sun then just know that I deeply dislike that aspect of your personality. Memeing is not a substitute for being an interesting person.

HELL YEAH

more like people pour $$$ into the shittiest, tackiest looking to wear on their bodies. Doing this kind of stuff freelance it's still hard to believe what "the general audience" finds appealing.

>nice chest ahead ;)
>nice
>NICE
>FUCKING NICE
JESUS CHRIST
IF YOU'RE GOING TO MEME AT THIS LEVEL GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT AND STRAIGHT
IT'S THE LEAST YOU COULD DO
HOLY SHIT
I'M SO MAD
I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW
I DON'T EVEN HAVE A REACTION IMAGE FOR THIS MUCH MAD