4638 games on STEAM are compatible on Linux, right now

4638 games on STEAM are compatible on Linux, right now.

how is Linux a meme, again?

Both Linux are OS X are for hipster faggots, but all the smelly ugly poor hipster faggots go with Linux.

OS X is an absolute joke for gaming.

$3000 entry point for a desktop, no laptops come with a GPU anymore.

Ever tried gaming on Intel graphics before?

As long as your video card is supported, Linux is more efficient at gaming than Windows, it's just a matter of getting games.

over 4 thousand games seems enough getting of the games.

There are 9398 games on steam.

That means just under half of them are on Linux.

that's actually pretty fucking good actually.

>As long as your video card is supported, Linux is more efficient at gaming than Windows, it's just a matter of getting games.

My framerates disagree

Because of steam machines. They have to try and get as many games compatable with Linux to support their product, and even that's not enough. When steam machines inevitably die out (let's face it, they've only sold half a million units in 8 months) mark my words, Linux will stop getting support almost completely for games

>Linux is more efficient at gaming

This is what Linuxfags actually believe

Is there a Linux distro for people who don't give a shit about fiddly customization options that don't matter

SteamOS. Seriously. It's more baby mode than Windows 7 was.

Elementary OS

4638 games, a lot of those games aren't worthwhile games. Linux is better for servers than for desktop users, that being said I wouldn't mind a linux future.

It's always good to get used to it now on a laptop as the only OS or virtual machine. That way when you do switch there won't be any impact on your usability. I plan on switching after windows 7 is no longer supported

ubuntu, everything theoretically works out of the box and theres many different flavors to choose from if you dont like the default window manager which looks and acts like shit

>going on about how there's customization to somebody who doesn't want customization and just want something that actually does work out of the box
lol

Pretty much this. I'm lucky to get half the framerate on Linux that I do on Windows. And any mods that aren't simple asset swaps are generally unavailable if you aren't on Windows.

I-I find using a Linux terminal sexually arousing.

You might be retarded

it was about functionality, not customization
if the default DE is fuckugly to you, is confusing, unintuitive or doesn't help your workflow and changing it is as easy as looking at a screenshot and saying 'yeah i want my computer to function more like this so i'll download this iso instead to install linux,' why would you not? he said customization that 'doesnt matter', and how you want to interact with your computer definitely matters

It's GNU plus Linux Stallman, is dementia setting in?

If I used Linux and played games I would still just make a small Windows partition to play them. Hard drive space is cheap.

Stop meming.