Ban colorblind modes from video games they are pointless they waste dev time and no one who is a bad enough person to...

Ban colorblind modes from video games they are pointless they waste dev time and no one who is a bad enough person to be colorblind does not deserve it

>colorblind modes
what does that even mean?

>he never checks game options to look for accesability bulllshit

The handicap dont deserve fun

>a few lines of code waste dev time

They have to change all the models and everything and i dont want to play games with the genetically inferior

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Generally it changes HUD/UI elements to make them easier to differentiate for people with colorblindness.

Fuck off stop apoligizing for the useless just kill them at birth like we should gave done in the first place

OP i hope you lose your legs and then people deliberately stop you from enjoying things because you have no legs.

does it really say something or is this just a troll?

It says fuck the colorblind

I hope you lise your arms and legs and are made unto a hookers toilet faggot

>lise
>unto

>what are typos
>implying anyone proof reads

Not sure if false flagging or if the OP pic is actually working

it's a troll

Color blind mode is just a filter, moron.

No it's not, most colorblind people can't read it

I am colorblind and agree with you. They never fucking work (How the hell does a dev team not have a single actual colorblind person? It's not that rare) and the games that actually need them never have them.

It is impossible to be colorblind in a way that would make Overwatch's HUD confusing, yet Bioshock 2's hacking minigame was quite literally unplayable for anyone color blind.

Remember you may not be disabled in the present, but you still can get something worse than being color blind in your life. I don't have any disability and I hope it stays like this.

They can't read it because there is nothing written you dipshit

You're colorblind user

It has pink letters

Yes it says something, change the color gradient with photoshop or something

I'm colorblind and they always are pointless because they only work for 100% colorblindness which is very rare and a lot of game (not all) only has 1 colorblind mode while there is 3 different type of the pathology. it's fucking useless.

>posting a blank black image on a Russian poetry board

I hope you lose your eyesight dipshit

Colorblind here. Why is the picture saying 'OP IS A FAG', but when I change the hue on photoshop it say FUCK THE COLORBLIND?

Show the OP Fag version if you're so smart

It is already posted on OP.

This girl wants to suck you dick

Probably false flagging. I'm red/green color blind and I can see it.

>no one handed mode
>no one eyed mode because they have no depth perception
>no retard mode for the aspys
why live