The absolute madmen

The absolute madmen

Its not their fault Nintendo is just better at making video games than other companies

I don't get it

Nintendo only brought 2 games.

they only brought two games xD

they showed more oasis than they did sun and moon though

if you're not a japanese magazine, you're not allowed to reveal anything significant about pokemon

They didn't watch the streams beyond the first day

they brought 6, but yeah that's still pitiful

good thing Zelda looks exceedingly good.

And these two games managed to BTFO every other game in E3. This year is going to be amazing for shitposting.

Only Zelda did. No one gives a fuck about Sun & Moon.

Except all the pokemon fans, which translate to around $50 billion dollars of revenue. Which is kinda important.

And zelda is just going to be more of the same with bad openworld sections watering everything down.

ikr

I came to laugh at Nintendo and shitpost but ended up having one of their games being the one of my Top Games of E3 and genuinely discuss why I want to play The New Zelda

this feel is an odd kind of feel

They're forgetting Paper Mario, #FE, Yokai Wath, Ever Oasis, DQVII, etc.

>Zelda is literally the same open world game indie devs have made since 2006 but nintetoddlers think it's the second coming of Christ because IT'S ZELDA

really a wonder how the wiiu failed with such a devoted fanbase

>tfw no SMTIV Final at E3

all other 3DS games are trash desu, DQ is just remake

wasnt Monster Hunter at e3? didn't follow 3DS news 2bh

that being said, was there a single Vita game?

>Shittiest Mario to exist
>#Censored
>Pokémon again
>Furryville
>Subpar RPG
You got me beat user

>le blue ocean of one game

of course a servile lapdog like you use a terrorist meme picture. Make sense. Sadly.

But it didn't BTFO any game at E3. DQ was the actual good 3DS game shown.

The only good game there is DQVII.

Plenty of people at E3 who arent soley nintendo fans and play other open world games have been praising this game a lot. Enough with this dumb strawman.