BOTW HYPE THREAD 2

BOTW HYPE THREAD 2

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/nintendo-dear-nintendo-please-port-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-to-the-ps4
youtu.be/rKvSw6rk75w
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5xAFSiBlE
youtube.com/watch?v=2fV17aNKHXw
rollingstone.com/culture/news/nintendo-is-changing-new-zelda-breath-wild-proves-it-e3-20160621?page=2
youtube.com/watch?v=wB6tJD5-z3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR FIRE

change.org/p/nintendo-dear-nintendo-please-port-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-to-the-ps4

please help

Shamelessly stealing from the complaints thread. Good vid.
youtu.be/rKvSw6rk75w

anyone have that botw fan trailer? the one with the Zelda 1 theme?

can that user that made those 5 new webms from last night plz post them again i never saved them

Fuck off retard

this should be for nx.

keep it on wiiu. at least for a year or so. that way they'd just ship the fucker out within a couple months.

Oh, he did those? I wanna see too. There was one of shieldboarding archery right

i sincerely hope it's a standalone game free of the timeline bullshit, or at least stands as its own major pillar at the end of all three somehow.

this game is too monumental to be shoved after windwaker or some shitty spinoff.

yeah i think it was last last thread

So is this a simple continuity nod, or is this a legit hint that the people of TP are aware of the other two timelines?

I wonder if my following question will ever be answered:
Are the timelines alternate universes, like Termina to Hyrule, or are they all still considered the same reality, but simply different times, and as such do not exist to each other?
For instance, take Twilight Princess
In that timeline, there's a portal to Termina. Imagine Hyrule as a Walkie Talkie sending the word "Hello" on Channel 1. Termina is sending the word "Goodbye" on channel 1, and as such can communicate. These signlas are being sent to a reciever on channel 1 that sees both signals since they're both on the same channel, but recognizes them as different content due to the different words. Now imagine that there are two more walkie talkies, one set to channel 2 and one set to channel 3. They are both also saying "Hello", but are on different channels, and as such cannot communicate with the other walkie talkies or with the reciever. Even though they contain the same content as the channel 1 "Hello" walkie talkie, they will never be visible to that reciever and for all intents and purposes do not exist to the reciever.

In this case, imagine the channel to be the time continuum/timeline and the word being said to be the universe. Lastly, imagine the reciever to be the plane of reality, uncluding all universes in its timeline. Even though the three "Hello" walkie talkies are all the exact same universe, they are all different timelines and do not exist to each other nor are they visible or known to each other.
However, even though the Termina walkie talkie is a different universe, it is on the same channel as the Child Timeline walkie talkie and as such can communicate with (i.e. send stuff back and forth from) it.

That's what I think it is, but I hope I'm wrong, since I'd love to see intertimeline travel.
(continued)

THIS PARTY'S GETTIN' CRAZY
LET'S ROCK

(continued 2/2)
Though, technically speaking, since one of the timelines (the child timeline) was created with time travel shenanigans and one technically erased itself (Downfall timeline - ALTTP Link wishes that Ganon had never entered the sacred realm; this allows OoT Link to fulfill his prophecy and defeat Ganon, thus meaning that the ALTTP timeline cannot happen from the perspective of someone living in OoT), this means that, from the perspective of say, an immortal being born in the time of Skyward Sword, they would eventually find themselves in the Wind Waker timeline.

With this in mind, however, it should be noted that, from the perspectives of people in those timelines, the events of the games before OoT did happen, even if, from the perspective of a fortune teller from those times, the events of the games from the Child and Downfall timelines don't. So, with that in mind, the Adult timeline is technically a one-way door; that is to say that if someone from Twilight Princess traveled back in time (even further than Link did in the Temple of Time) to the time of Four Swords, and then they traveled forward back to the time of Twilight Princess, they would find themselves under a mile of water, as they would be in the default (Adult) timeline.

Did they ever actually confirm that main dungeons could be done in any order? They said you could go to ganon without experiencing the story, and the shrines seem to be non-linear, but I don't think they explicitly said that about the dungeons.

I kind of hope there's a default order for the sake of story and difficulty progression

I fon't even get what you're trying to say

Fuck me i actually did save them

Literally what Skyrim should've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5xAFSiBlE

dungeons shoud have music of this quality. hope they're not just some middling turd like this. youtube.com/watch?v=2fV17aNKHXw

so this...is the power.... of Wii U Children's Gaming Console(tm)

woah......

Nice, thanks

delete this!!

>lifting without a spotter

Top one is touched up a bit, but it's still clearly a bullshot even without that.

i'm saying it would be embarrassing to put a game of this magnitude as the sequel to some random zelda game, or worse, a spinoff.

having a direct relation to OOT or ALTTP would make it seem important, but being a continuation of twilight princess or wind waker wouldn't.

>Consoles are not for children

>building surfing
based

>That massive decrease in momentum to aim a bow
>That framerate drop just to shoot a fucking arrow
>That shield levitating up to his back

>Autism

There's probably not a specific order but I imagine there's a most and least "optimize" order for dungeon completion.

Assuming certain shrine tools are needed for certain dungeons.

My favorite

>reddit memes: the thread

>Reggie said there were no main dungeons in the new Zelda, just the 100 mini dungeons in a recent interview

>that fucking fire hitbox

Holy shit, that's sexy as fuck

You are pic related

Link: pirates
Jumping bokoblin: consumer
Barrel: drm

Why are Facebook memes being posted here?

original > edit
it's just another time of day anyway.

>everything I don't like is reddit
eric, simply eric

b8

If you dont like it then fuck off

I can't...the way it goes limp after being hit is hilarious.

>double kill
>only one death

Can Nintoddlers even count?

The new Bokoblins are fucking adorable!
I LOVE how they close one eye and stick out their tongue when they draw a bow. So cute.

why Sup Forums lacks in originality they make up for in creativity

Hot damn that's some fine webm crafting.

I don't really get how that matters but I think I can understand where you're coming from.

Not him, Reggie made a genuine mistake in that interview because as we all know, he knows shit about video games.

how do you fight this thing???

I get that.
But best drop hopes now, they've explicitly said they're taking the timeline into consideration.

Watching consolefags arguing with each other over which of their not-4k-60fps shitboxes has the prettiest graphics is always hilarious.

And when confronted with pc users they'll immediately switch to "graphics don't matter".
I kek every time

Indeed. big improvement over whatever those things were in SS.

>graphics don't matter
Well, they don't. I'm pc btw

Not b8.

rollingstone.com/culture/news/nintendo-is-changing-new-zelda-breath-wild-proves-it-e3-20160621?page=2

Tell that to the guy shitposting about downgrades

Agreed. They have alot of personality. They're like a mix of gremlins and furbys.

>Facebook memes
It reached Facebook? I'm the original maker of the OP's picture. I first posted it here.

Hes just shitposting ive only seen that photo when you posted it last night

I first posted it 3 days ago.

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it and I checked for myself. Very cute.

Also this

Just proves my point, idk if you care but the tablet isnt a book, idk if that was what u were going for but just fyi

>implying it fucking matters

Yes, Reggie is retarded. Aonuma explicitly confirmed regular dungeons.

All the games are made to be standalone, even when they do make mention of other events.

Since they were already posted, if you guys have any more webms you want let me know. Just give the video link and a timestamp.

>Using the outdated version
step up

What do you expect? It's sad how people just keep bitching about things like Death Stranding, RE7, and Last Guardian all supposedly being downgraded for their eventual releases with no proof other than "It's not as pretty as I WANT IT to be!"

>the main new thing in this game is setting the world on fire
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=wB6tJD5-z3o

Why don't you anons just go to the /vg/ general if you're going to break these threads down into hype threads on Sup Forums?

They're not Rito.
They're ancient People of the Sky, before they became Oocca.
There's a lot of dialogue in TP about how the Oocca were forerunners of modern Hylians.
In Skyward Sword we learn about Skyloftians. Some of them emigrated to the surface, while others stayed in the sky, evolving into Oocca (canon, as per Hyrule Historia)

We also know that the People of the Sky and Hylians remained in contact until sometime generations before Twilight Princess.

Therefore, it is much more likely that the mural depicts different eras in the SAME timeline.
Panel 1: Gorons exist, people are all of the same tribe (the era of Hylia, perhaps?)
Panel 2: Hylians and the People of the Sky diverge.
Panel 3: People of the Sky have fully evolved into Oocca.

It doesn't. I just want to see how widely-spread it is on Facebook.

It isn't fuck off already

So uh, anyone find it weird how the weapons disintegrate into some weird magi-tech particle shit when they're used and broken by Link?

more proof that Link is artificial?
Hell, proof that this version of Hyrule is a simulation?

thats a reach

Interesting theory. That would make much more sense. Does that mean that the people of the sky evolved into both the Oocca and the Zora? Does that also mean that the Rito in the Wind Waker is simply the Zora completing the cycle by evolving back into the sky people?

Underrated post.

The caveman SpongeBob is a Normie meme, like John Cena
You can spot a Normie meme from a million miles away because of how retarded it is

Oh get over it, just embrace the fact that Sup Forums's culture was so powerful it invaded "normie" culture without the masses even knowing what Sup Forums is. Personally I think that is pretty fuckin neato.

What a relief.

What memes do you hope to find in this game, anons?

"Hit the energy balls back at Ganondorf" confirmed

Wasn't Caveman spongebob a tumblr meme?

Though Sup Forums started the fad of making spongebob reaction images in the first place.

>Does that mean that the people of the sky evolved into both the Oocca and the Zora?
No but it would imply that the Zora are a more recent species, which fits because Zoras are not present in the chronology until Ocarina of Time.

It's less of a reach that it depicts a completely different timeline.
Look at the mural, it clearly depicts a progression, the Triforce is present in the first panel (the beginning) and the rays emitting from it are uninterrupted, which would not be the case if they were depicting different timelines.

Tumblr and Sup Forums are two sides of the same socially retarded coin, but yeah, reaction images is kind of our thing.

>Just accept
We've known about it for the better part of a decade
Only within the last year has the user base been so retarded as to lack the ability to discern Sup Forums culture and downstream pissed in and shat on Sup Forums culture.
>It's neat
The reason that people here hate reddit/Facebook etc is that all of internet culture is taking "muh secret club" and then getting our jokes wrong. It's not neat, it's really annoying especially when newfag can no longer spot the difference and you get confused when we can spot you

i thought it was a twitter meme

NINTENDO BTFO
MORE LIKE NINTENDOESN'T

>Facebook messenger gets hit keyboard built in
>Normie friends start using them as reaction images
>Instead of having a personalized collection of images that reflect emotions you're trying to actually convey in a humorous manner, they just post the most epic or random one they can find
Literally EVERYTHING I like about Sup Forums is being copied and bastardized by Normie's.

My 12 year old cousin tells me the boys in her class post Pepe's on Facebook and call themselves meme Lords

Why does this have to happen to us?

It's everywhere. It's never unfunny.

*Gif keyboard
Fucking autocorrect

Fuck off, Jake.

Nerd/geek/autist/r9k/landwhale culture is now destined to become an epicenter of normie shit later down the line. It's inevitable in today's digital world.

*Never funny

Source to video?? I want to see it with it's audio

Will there be helmets/hoods in this game?

>calling someone a newfag and actually caring about getting jokes "wrong"

You are 23 or younger, and don't even remember Zero Hour.