Absolute Drift while listening to Eurobeat sure is fun. Don't think it's the best drifting game

Absolute Drift while listening to Eurobeat sure is fun. Don't think it's the best drifting game.
>tfw you beat your own personal best
youtube.com/watch?v=swwe-AzK55U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d1mFfFxiVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fOt17rF8gwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am SICK and TIRED of you DRIFTFAGS. All you guys ever do is talk about you're tofu shitboxes and sileighty abominations instead of the slick,sexy,black GT-R. I hope all of you fags understeer into a guardrail while going 80 kmph (because your shitbox is so slow) and die a mediocre death.

stay mad Shingo

Nier and FF15.

Nier? Drifting? exemple?

youtube.com/watch?v=9d1mFfFxiVw

GRID. Allows a wide array of skills of slide around the corners as long they know real drift theory.

NANI?!

youtube.com/watch?v=fOt17rF8gwU

How can cars even compete?

If you want realism, pretty much any simulator.
Assetto Corsa has a ton of community maps for japanese circuits, touge, and drift pads.
Also lots of options for community cars

Do I need a good PC for Assetto Corsa, because the computer is a shitty iMac from 2010?

So is this anime actually good or do people just like the music?

I don't think it works on mac.
But at low settings it will run on pretty much any computer with a dedicated graphics card

It's pretty fun, the 90s CGI makes it feel campy and goofy.

The music is the icing on the cake.

If you are a car enthusiast, and specifically like Japanese cars, it is great.
The detail they put into the car sound design alone is astounding.
If you don't like cars, don't bother. You will be bored to tears.

I mean the iMac has Windows 7 because bootcamp, but I'm running of memory and free space.

>if you don't like cars, don't bother. You'll be bored to tears
I went into it not really liking cars and came out loving them.
I'd say just watch up until the first race (3 episodes, I think?) and if you don't like it by then, drop it

>Understeer
>Drift Fags
Ebin ruse. You can't understeer while oversteering this hard.

funny, the first time I watched First Stage I had no interest into cars and I didn't know about Super Eurobeat at the time, but I fell attachmnet to the series and I'm not that much into anime.

Does Dirt Rally count? It's not drifting as such but it's more or less a similar motion.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Nakazoto, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass shitboxes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any course records? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of GT-Rs because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Mazdas.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Myogi Night Kids, and starter on my high school grip run team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to shitty drawn drift shitboxes”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot car (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Dude, do you even eurobeat?

>0 (zero) wins

still best boy tho