Fallout 4 Thread

Fallout 4 Thread

Daily reminder to ignore Obsidiots

Oh I'm sorry I came to the anti fun Sup Forums universe where people don't like fun in video games and hipsters are rampant my bad

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/266/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11017/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10875/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4253/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3815/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY IS BOSTON FULL OF ORCS

Bethesda remade the universe because it's more fun than the original shit.

No they didn't tho.

I am growing concerned.

dude you gotta nuke boston in order to save it

because the punchline is nukes

dude nukes lmao

They did tho. NV is boring.

I'm guessing you got way into the settlement building. You can easily waste several hours at a time doing absolutely nothing that way.

>Atom Bomb Baby
>Crawl Out Through The Fallout
>The End of the World
>The Wanderer
>Uranium Rock

LMAO GET IT, IT THE POST APOCALYPSE 50's , NUKES LMAO

game feels a bit boring. has brief moments that draw you in, if you take a liking to things like weap. modding, p. armor, settlement editing, etc.

dialogue arrows is bad, too many pipe weapon shit, rads is bothersome, followers dislike too much, and playing hard, so bullet sponges everywhere. the dragged out battles because of sponging really makes the game appear shallow and unchallenging

>torrent Fallout 4
>damn this is shit
>only thing that makes it bearable is Curie
>about to hit alt+f4 and uninstall
>Curie says she wants to become a human
>wait what
>do her quest
>she comes back as qt3.14
>it's possible to romance her
>mfw
>shit story
>shit quests
>shit gameplay
>only keep playing for her
I need VR-Fallout 4

DUDE WHAT IF WE HAD LIKE

A SHOULDER FIRED CATAPULT

THAT FIRED MAGICALLY TINY NUKES THAT STILL SOMEHOW STILL PRODUCE A MUSHROOM CLOUD

Everytime i try to replay this game i get to the point after i kill Kellogg, i say hi to the Prydwyn and then my interest just dies

That sure sounds crazy.

It's not like it's inspired by a real concept or anything right?

>I need VR-Fallout 4

You honestly need a life instead.

where the fuck do you think you are?

GUYS THE 50's!

I enjoyed Fallout 4 for about 15 hours yet have 195 hours on record because of how much I tried to make settlements and the minutemen bearable with mods

Nothing but regret

I like it.

The gameplay is fun, although I wish you could have Survival-esque lethality and still fucking fast travel

Dialogue wheel is shit, I'm impartial to the voiced character.

Factions were generally interesting, although naturally AD VICTORIUM

Enough to do in the world but it's too squashed together.

Far Harbour was good enough, but the rest of the DLC weren't great. Nuka World is gonna be the best

I need some decent FO4 mods.

I don't recall any nuclear catapult weapons.

Maybe you were thinking of the three man recoilless rifle weapon system that fired a nuclear warhead like artillery at targets between 1.5 and 2 miles away.

And it was carried by vehicle.

Hmm, what was the name of that one again, user? Because it has fucking nothing to do with a Fatman.

Trying to remake junktown but even spectacle island is too small cluttered and full of hills. Any suggestions?

4 has better gameplay, atmostphere and a better world than NV. Everything else is trash but its bethesda so it was expected
still fun though.
Even if it was a masterpiece the vocal minority on Sup Forums would still hate it because its popular

Yeah, a tripod-mounted piece of artillery with a range of 2km that never saw deployment because it'd drastically accelerate nuclear proliferation and devastation.

fallout 4 is just boring m8

Atmosphere? Better world? How so?

Nv is better overall, but Nv tends to bore me more than FO4. In my eyes, FO4 is better, but objectively it has nothing on NV

Sunset Drive-In?

it took fucking modders to make a mod which simply scales damage based on difficulty so harder difficulties come with a damage bonus on both sides and not just for the enemy with a penalty to you

sure is summer in here. let me guess your first console was a 360 and your first rpg's were fallout 3 and oblivion.

>he likes the game but admits it has faults
Literally retarded, amirite?

Right, because a shoulder mounted version with less power and range for the sake of gameplay is so much further out there then power armour that was designed to replace tanks.

sunset drive in+improved scrapping mod

I like fallout 4 but no way in hell does it have better atmosphere than nv. New vegas actually felt like a continuation of the atmosphere set in 2 which is way better than 3 or 4

Really tried to like the game, the shit stat system, boring characters (sans Curie) and retarded speech system.
Gunplay, character creation and crafting is great tho. Too bad it couldn't carry the game

is it just me or are the Loading screens a little long sometimes? im on PC.

Are you Pete Hines? You sure sound like him.

Way too small i believe but thanks for the suggestions ill definetly try it there again with the mod

In a world where nuclear devastation is an ultimate, existential fear and widely seen as a complete and total last resort (before and after the Great War), why the fuck would anyone develop a Fat Man?

Apparently at the edge of the pit next to the sign saying "A Lifetime of Despair: Mind the Edge" with you at the bottom screaming about waifus.

I don't know, why develop nuclear weapons in the first place?

OP faggot your thread isn't off to a good start from the get go if you have to blatantly bait and troll people like that.

Look at this patheticly cancerous baity shit posting.

If this thread was personified as a Fallout entity, it'd be a Centaur but with more random eyes, mouthes and mucus oozing everywhere..

Because people didn't know what they'd do? It's why we've devoted so much effort to getting rid of them and why many involved with the initial project deeply regretted it.

>be me
>get xbone for falloot 4
>play stealth and melee
>think to myself "this will be even better than vegas"
>stealth is glitched as fuck with the cameleon armor and there are no fun perks for melee.
>everyones faces look like shit and the story is garbage
>break xbox and drink bleach but survive

The smallest nuclear weapon ever devised was a one-man 50 pound static emplacement explosive. You parachuted down in enemy territory, planted the thing, then ran like fuck because nukes are kind of a big fucking deal and it would easily wipe out several city blocks. Again it was never actually used in any capacity.

Maybe Bethesda should stop treating nuclear warfare like a joke.

I would absolutely and fully accept the Fatman in the lore if firing it even once immediately killed the fuck out of you and everything else in the entire cell. That would be a proper combination of dark humor and crazy-and-stupid science present in Fallout. The magically tiny nuclear explosions we get instead are both retarded and lorebreaking and a lot of things survive them just fucking fine.

And you're comparing the real world to the US military that thought FEV and the Vault Experiments were a great idea?

>have 397 hours played
>all I fucking do is explore over and over and build shit

It's my most played game on PC now. I don't like this feeling.

are you me?

FEV started off as a military project to protect the population from Chinese biological warfare.

Contrary to what Bethesda tells you, FEV is not super mutant juice.

user you need to be more specific than that. There are hundreds and hundreds of mods for FO4.

Good taste user

Fucking F4SE hasn't been updated yet and I'm not sure if I actually have to wait for it to continue playing with my modset.

Gameplay mods

Fallout 4 is an OK game.
However, It is the worst Modern Fallout game.

>Waaat what I'm gonna do, I'm playing a game Sup Forums hate

Stop this. Play whatever you want.

If Todd Howard took a shit on a plate and handed it to you would you faggots eat it?

FEV wasn't even an issue until they started doing extremely unethical, secretive testing that prompted an immediate revolt from those who knew about it. The same goes for the Vaults - it was done in secret and was utilized as a contingency against another threat. That's not in any way comparable to a weapon that actively accelerates nuclear proliferation and encourages the use of retaliatory nuclear strikes.

THEY FuCKING FARCRYeD iT. it was a normie game with no rpg elements

Is F4SE still steam only?
That was the worse bullshit in the modding community so far.
What about us pirate bros?!

ur funi

Does this shit have a new engine?
If so, Maybe.

There are also mods that removes settlement limits. Combine both mods and you can completely scrap Sanctuary and rebuilt it from the ground up. However, scrapping buildings and some hedges will cause occlusion culling issues, so you'd have to plan around that

Yeah, I can aggree. However, I did find myself having more fun than I feel like I should have had.

Depends on how well mods can polish the shit.

You clearly enjoy it, senpai

The shit is coming out from a modified older anus that they claim is a new anus

There is not enough shit polishing rags because subhumans keep stealing other people's rags

Fallout New Vegas >>>>> Fallout 4 > Fallout 3

The problem here is you're mixing up the actually well designed setting and concept of the original Fallout series, with the superglue and duct-taped together "Dude wouldn't it be cool if..." hodgepodge of total horseshit and nostalgia pandering brand recognition that is BethesdaFallout.

Its an easy mistake though, I don't fault you for it.

i wish i could say the same. I guess it is hard to follow new vegas tho

Full Dialogue Interface
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/?

Easy Hacking
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/266/?

Enclave X-02 Power armor
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11017/?

Take Cover
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10875/?

More Spawns
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4253/?

Better Locational Damage
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3815/?

Anything else look for yourself, I've spoonfed enough.

>meet piper for the first time
>safe game
>unload shotgun into her
>reload
>she talks to the major
>safe game
>unload shotgun into her
>reload
>meet her later at the mayor's office
>safe game
>unload shotgun into her
>reload
I can't be the only one?

>FO3 states that Liberty Prime was unfinished during the Great War
>FO4 states that Liberty Prime was fully operational and deployed in Anchorage before the Great War

What did Emil mean by this

>tfw the Dialogue mods just make me aware of this fact

Fallout 4 makes Skyrim's dialogue look good

that pic sums up falloot 4

If that is the case, I will stick it in the refrigerator until a Steam Sale, And eat it with the GOTY DLC.

In an extremely rare instance of self awareness Todd recently said in an interview that they're aware that everyone thinks they dialogue system was dogshit and admitted that they got it wrong.

Fallout 4 doesn't have good DLC though

Hey everyone, get a fucking load of this dumbass.

Why are there supermutants in boston?
Why cant i talk to anyone
Why cant i resolve anything peacefully
Why do i get end game weaponry and armour within the first 30 minutes
Why are aliens cannon
Why has no one fixed or done anything after 200 years
What does "Sarcastic" even mean

>not even the first post in the thread and you're already butthurt

>mfw I enjoyed Fallout 1, 2, 3, NV and Fallout 4, playing over 200 hours each theres nothing you can do about it

Feels good to not be a raging autist like you faggots.

>wants fun
>tries to deny a group of people who enjoy one of the games entry

nice try

Okay, good for you I guess?

You beat the hivemind, you win!

Is it possible to make settlements good yet

That's alright, Far Cry is also not that great of a game, but still fun. Nobody really wanted that, though.

I use a combination of Snap and Build and Homemaker and I'm satisfied for now. At least my settlements have proper fucking homes with roofs now instead of tin huts.

I never shot her, but damn, Piper was an annoying twat that made me avoid the whole city in general (sans mutfruit orchard)

Yes, it is. When you think about it, powered armor that provides immunity to small arms fire would make tanks redundant in a world where oil reserves are scarce. Not because they could necessarily go toe-to-toe with a tank, but because they are able to be mass produced and used on a far greater scale than tanks could be, giving them a quantity over quality advantage.

It's like the Tiger tanks vs the T-34. The Tiger was an extremely powerful weapon, but its complexity and cost proved to be its downfall. By comparison, the T-34 was simple, rugged, and easy to mass produce, and ended up being one of the most important weapons of the war.

>Thoughts?
>I find myself eager for the night

NEXT year user. Get your vive ready.

650hrs, nigga my fallout 4 now tops 1.1k hours. Its gonna hit 1.2k by this week if i kept creating new characters after each building tools update.

Start new, scrapall, console insert shipments, start build. Ive lost count how many char ive created.

How? Best gameplay. Main problem is lack of content.

>THIS POWER
>LOOK WHAT I'M DOING

>horrible companion and enemy AI
>spoonfeeds Power Armor, a Gatling gun, and a Fatman very early on
>no misc dialogue or even the ability to talk to people unless it's a shop owner or for a quest/cutscene
>ugly graphics
>terrible story
>forced backstory
>dialogue "choices" that all have the same result and sometimes wording
>uninteresting characters
>linear quests
>implying best gameplay

Show me your raifus

This game isn't even fun. It's just straight up boring.

>roommate buys game
>play while he's at work all day two days in a row
>go home for summer the next day
FUCK
I was unironically enjoying it

Synths were a wasted potential