Berserk Musou

New screenshoots out, hopefully a gameplay video tomorrow.
gematsu.com/2016/06/first-look-koei-tecmo-berserk-game >screens

>hype intensifying
What other characters do you think will be playable? The givens are probably Casca, Griffith, Judeau, Rickert, Schierke and possibly Serpico, Isidro, Skull Knight. Who else?
It sounds like the game isn't going to be your typical Warriors game, with more emphasis on boss battles and they are trying to stay as close to the story as possible.
They are trying to get the equivalent of a Mature 17+ rating which is kind of disheartening. There's a chance this may be altered for the NA release though as such game have in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhTP8M__pn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rickert

I'd like a playable human form Zodd but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Playable NOSFERATU ZODD

Should have been a Kill La Kill game to be honest

muffuggin ADON COBORLWITZ
OVER A THOUSAND YEARS OF TECHNIQUES

then you wouldn't get this

youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130

KLK is for Platinum.

Pippin for sure

Watched the whole anime series in 2 days with a friend back when I was like 15 or 16, about 10 years ago... cant remember names and such besides Griff and Gutts. Still excited for this game. Homie at work told me about a Beserk themed DW game and was hyped af. Kinda actually excited.
Once every two years I watch the last episode on youtube. Shit is so fucked up, its great(did not expect ANY of that shit.). Homie also told me theyre making more of the anime. Should be cool.

No pipin no buy

New anime coming out this summer and the Manga is finally continuing either this month or the next.

read the manga dude, its great

Will the OST be elder god tier like the anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

So are those poor sod's kushan?

One can only hope, Miura has had supervision over the game since the start apparently too.

Berserk music is always so fucking weird and at the same time great

What else do you expect from this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=qhTP8M__pn8

LELLE

LELLE

AAAAAAAA

It could happen.

>PS2 GRAPHICS

English dub featuring the original anime cast, and include the outtakes on the disc

I need to rewatch Paranoia Agent

>enemies fly into the air unharmed instead of being cleaved into little pieces
I can already tell its shit just from this one bullshot. Actually I didnt even need to look to know that

alright... NOW WHO'S GONNA JERK ME OFF!?!

Are you serious?

cmon man its the current year (TWENTY SIXTEEN). We cant even show women in bikinis and you expect them to make a game about slaying children?

>musuo
>wanting enemies to turn into MORE things to render

Unless it's robots or aliens, generally dismemberment is a VERY quick way to get an Adults Only rating in Japan and not be able to sell your game in stores.

>musou
there is your problem

>no PC
Of fucking course

>Current Year
>Playing Bad Dynasty Warriors

ah man hes already wearing the Berserker Armor
Nice

We got witch loli boys

looks kinda like trolls in this pic
They actually look like theyre being dismembered

Probably more acceptable than humans being dismembered

Knowing Koei's ports, it would be inferior to the console version anyway.

why is japan so backwards? They can have all the lolis and CP but no viorence arrowed

I wish we could have both

So much for that one wannabe buzzkill who was bitching that there was no way they'd have dismemberment.

a nice look at guts

JESUS CHRIST

They're staying faithful to the Anime

I noticed that in all gameshot pics Guts is wearing the Berserker armor
But not in that render
also
>wanting to play as Griffith

Right?

That's not just lopping off an arm or a leg. Those motherfuckers are EXPLODING into gibs.

I hope blood gets all over the camera like in Hokuto Musou.

>musou
guts suffering continues

I never got why the internet decided to pretend Musou never had dismemberment or blood when they did a fucking gory ass Hokuto no Ken game.

Please Omega Force
please

A reminder that he did nothing wrong

Technically I don't think people got dismembered in that game outside of bosses, they just swell up and fucking explode all over the camera.

some day my friend, some day.

if they just made this a ps2 game i would go out and buy a fucking ps2 (gave the last one i owned to a friend years ago)

Some of the Nanto techniques cut the enemies up into cubes or filets.

But yeah it's mostly just guy turning red and blowing up, which is still fine. I wish those games were a little better, I actually liked them but they could have been more.

this song is always a feel trip for me.

Griffith looks super tall here. Looks odd.

GGGRRRRRRIIIFFFFIIIITTTTHHHHH!!!

Pls be a playable Zodd. Pls.

Griffith is a fuccboi desu.

super excited by this page alone
The fact that witch loli and the forest hut are in the game tells me, were getting to see fucking demon knights. Most importantly Grunbeld
He better be playable

i cant readily identify anything he's hitting with his sword. can someone help?

>when they did a fucking gory ass Hokuto no Ken game.
You can that level of gore "gory ass"?

Holy shit, the effects of the Nanto Seiken is just sad to look at.

playable Zodd
playable Adon
make the homoerotic water splash fight into a minigame

still not over it.

Why should I be excited for this after their attempt at a Fist of the North Star game?

>enemies die so fucking hard their BONES explode apart from their body separately

jesus christ, it's like one of those insanely violent early 90's arcade games.

Why does every design of Grifith but the original anime make him look like a total faggot?

In the original anime he looked like like Reinhard from LotGH. He had long hair but a masculine face still. Looks like a fucking moe anime girl in anything else.

>dismemberment confirmed

HELL FUCKING YEAH

Magazine Scans shows he is a Boss Battle.

It would make little sense for him not to be playable.

I really liked being able to choose from multiple Sp attacks for each character, with each one using different amounts of meter. I think there's still a place for that mechanic.

thats because he was a moe anime girl in a past life

Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see how it looks in motion before saying anything.

what magazine scans?
Those were the only ones I found
id love to see that

I hope Griffith has Femto as his ultimate or something

I'm more interested in Griffith the Demon King reality warper than Griffith the soldier

This is a common problem for crime scene police who are called to the aftermath of Guts losing his shit.

not to mention some of the fanservice, like Jagi having a few Nanto Seiken moves, a drastically underutilized trait of his fighting style.

Plus they didn't give a FUCK about balance which lead to shit like Raoh's normal attacks being better than most character's supers, which is how it should be.

Honestly I like the first game more, the level design was better, I liked being able to jump, and the English dub was pitch perfect and nailed every character right.

Oh fuck i found it
MY DICK

i think its mostly the coloring in the lips they give him that make him look like that

Is it still a musou?
Then it is still shit.
Fist of the north star got this treatment a time ago and it turned out terrible just like this game will. Musou's are not good.
No it won't fit Guts flinging people around because Guts cuts through people he doesn't push them away. No it isn't the berserk game we have been waiting for. No it won't be good just because they had Casca getting fucked consensually in the reveal trailer.
Get hype and be dissapointed at your own peril.

Wise magical negro confirmed?
I want ghost Donovan to rape Femto.

how have you not read the manga?
it's even better

sharing more of the pics i find

Manga >>>> movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1998 anime

deal

>no rip and tear
>just knock enemies up in the air like dynasty warriors

My love for you... is like a truck.

He's always been a fuccboi. Always. You're nostalgia is blinding you. Griffith was always lusting for cock.

>yfw he shows up as the one joke playable character that turns the game into ezmode

(you)

MUHNDICC

That's the main issue here.

I want gore.

If the game has a joke character it'd be Adon.

good to see youre not even viewing the thread
wrong

Read the thread, shitposting faggot.

Oh shit, nudity almost confirmed.

Nah he's cheek bones are too high and his eyes are all stary.

This is much better.

or Corkus

I want a happy ending, like in Ken's Rage 1.

Muh dick.

Is my nigga Wyald in here?

Will all her voice lines be replaced with various "ahhs" and "uuuus"?

True. Am more excited for the possible anime they might be doing soon than thia crapshow game.

>Corkus
ALRIGHT, NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU IS GOKU?

I always found it weird that Sean Schemmel was cast for such a minor role.

that looks.... acceptable. Cautiously optimistic now

wyald sucks

he's a shitty edgy villain with no substance and essentially filler before the eclipse, the anime and movies did a good job in cutting him