How does he do it? How does he play every major game to completion? How does he not get any better...

How does he do it? How does he play every major game to completion? How does he not get any better? How does he persevere though all the terrible AAA shovelware? It's surreal to think of some random shit game years back and think "DSP played this, I didn't"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JINy4-FB8
youtube.com/watch?v=P_Uw4f4l1Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=1ugYbjZmCjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened to the DSP is based shitposting?

Summer Sup Forums, what a time to be alive.

Who is that

my father

DSP, stop posting about yourself, nobody fucking cares about you anymore.

Please keep all e-celeb threads in their appropriate subreddits, newfags.

"DSP is bad at games" is a meme of the highest order. Autistically clipping together an hour of goofs from a 20 hour game is sure to skew the views of someone who only watches the edits.
Dsp is based

Who is the best SoK?

It's not hard to complete all the new games out when you have nothing else to do.

I was looking for this SoK autism image a while ago. Thanks for posting it.

DSP actually loved Mighty No 9, once again making Sup Forums look like complete retards for bandwagging.

Because he's acting you fucking idiot
E-Celeb threads are for retards, and you're proving it

Yeah, the Black Mesa one didn't have to be edited at all though did it? Or the opening of MGS3.

or he's not acting and e-celebs threads are for retards

> How does he not get any better?

He does, though.

Compare his Dark Souls 3 run to his Dark Souls 1 run. Hes still shit, but he improved significantly.

The new youtube rules effectively kill SoK and all the other groups that stalked him.

what rules

is evilaj even involved with that shit anymore? I haven't seen him do anything online in a while. I always figured he went the way of Magnew and Sebastapool Queen and just moved on.

>How does he do it?
He does it out of fear that he will dirt fucking poor if he stops.
Because if he didn't he would be turning tricks behind a gas station for quarters.

You aren't allowed to criticize other Youtubers or "bully" them. If you do or post anything that the person you're making fun of finds offensive, they can flag your channel and it counts the same as a copyright strike.

>Complete retards for (made up word)ing.

Yes we're the retards

Has he beaten The Old Hunter's DLC??

We want you to use YouTube without fear of being subjected to malicious harassment. In cases where harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and will be removed. In other cases, users may be mildly annoying or petty and should simply be ignored.

Harassment may include :

Abusive videos, comments, messages
Revealing someone’s personal information
Maliciously recording someone without their consent
Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate someone
Making hurtful and negative comments/videos about another person
Unwanted sexualization, which encompasses sexual harassment or sexual bullying in any form
Incitement to harass other users or creators

The new rules.

So basically, no politically incorrect opinions or video subject matter?

DSP is based as fuck though. He doesn't give a shit about SJW and feminazis. If he thinks a female character is a slut or a bitch, he will say it.
Also he is manly as hell. I am really tired of a ll those queer fags youtubers out there.
Basically if you hate phil instead of just laugh at how bad he is at games, you're from reddit.

If you disagree with someone, you are now eligible to be banned, and your videos deleted.

I wish he would have off the beard but keep the mustache and slicked-back hair and get sleeve tattoos on both arms

>How does he not get any better
>falling for the DSP is bad at vidya meme

This may put an end to the SOK or whatever, but could also put an end to DSP by the same means since DSP often makes opinion videos

Hey, remember when he jerked off on stream?
Remember when he accidentally showed a pic of his gf's tits on stream?
Remember when he made a 15 minute uncasing video, and never bothered to open the game's case?

this was the most 15 yr old autistic thing I ever read

>Hey, remember when he jerked off on stream?
>Remember when he accidentally showed a pic of his gf's tits on stream?
hahaha source? That would be the craziest thing he could ever do

>Died 70+ times to Champion Gundyr.

He hasn't improved at all.

he has been like this since before youtube in the FGC. It's no act.

Yeah to all, DSP is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JINy4-FB8
youtube.com/watch?v=P_Uw4f4l1Pk

Are DSP and LowTier God Sup Forums's favorite LPers?
youtube.com/watch?v=1ugYbjZmCjY

HOLY FUCK BASED PHIL