ZTD Zero Time Dilemma

Happy (very early) Junpei Day, no cia edition

5 days until release, do you want to be spoiled?
Which ZTD character are you most interested in?
Who was better, young Junpei or old Tenmyouji?

What platform are you planning on playing ZTD on?
strawpoll.me/10532964

Bump limit on Akane day hit earlier than expected, so I had to make the Junpei day thread early. I'm sorry!
Continued from "What do you mean "what the hell is a funyarinpa"? You mean... you don't know?! How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous. Say you're sorry! Apologize to the funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2dCiu9BgIw
kiwifar.ms/threads/alex-kazai-alpha-kazai-alexshepherd.15535/
silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:49806
silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:50305
youtube.com/watch?v=3CX2AS5D5I4
zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13968
youtu.be/X-nz-FHYW_o?t=77
twitter.com/HylianJowi/status/745696556871987200
clay.io/game/die
kickstarter.com/projects/cccn/quantum-suicide-a-visual-novel-in-space-kill-or-be/description
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eric blasphemers be PURGED

youtube.com/watch?v=o2dCiu9BgIw

>Young Junpei or old Tenmyouji
>we'll never see a middle aged Junpei who isn't emo nor old as fuck

>tfw just bought some ice cream and root beer
I'm ready for the .cia

Oh lawdy, here is one of the admins of the ZE Wiki: kiwifar.ms/threads/alex-kazai-alpha-kazai-alexshepherd.15535/
silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:49806
silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:50305

This guy has problems.

XTH FOR FUCK ERIC
NOT LITERALLY; JUST GO TO HELL ERIC

IS IT FINALLY COMING?

>Silent Hill wiki
Is this the guy that did the Dog Mastermind Zero Escape pic here too

>K killing Alice
Totally fine with this.

MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=3CX2AS5D5I4

She was already dead at that time.

Stop posting this shit

Quick! Post best boy!

IS THAT THE FUCKING BOWL-CUT SHITHEAD WEARING THE CLOTHES OF ACE?
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PERSIST IN THESE HORRIBLE CRIMES AGAINST THE LORD?

Fucking hell I never even thought of wiki drama like that.

Also does anyone else think that the pic of lil Walter in the first link looks kinda like Eric?

Is that Eggman?

Gonna need the unedited version bruh

Intelligent,nihilistic,and a twisted sense of rape

ERIC HAS GOOD FASHION SENSE!

he's the handsomest of the ZTD crew, and i like him a lot in VLR:

sure it's where my analogy has its weakpoint but when the opposing force are ericfriends i didn't prepare for resistance of any cognitive merit.

EVERYONE HAS GOOD FASHION SENSE WHEN SOMEONE WITH FASHION SENSE DRESSES THEM UP.

EVEN YOU, user. EVEN YOU COULD ROCK A SUIT TAILORED TO YOUR FRAME. STOP FAWNING OVER LOW-STANDARDS-BAIT-ERIC.

ERIC IS NOT LOW STANDARDS! HE'S A PURE AND CARING HUSBANDO! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE MANIPULATIVE MIRA!

user, if you were his love, Eric would do anything for you. He'd probably go without food just to make sure you were eating. Why can't you just accept a poor ice cream man for who he is?

Do we still think Carlos is bro-tier?

Okay, these threads are starting to get a bit out of hand.

>captcha: Select all the pictures with ice cream in them

Handsomest? That's really just your taste, user.
He's just more of a twink pretty boy that reminds me a lot of those copy-and-paste dark and enigmatic characters that otakus adore...not that he actually is, I'm just talking about his appearance.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY ANGEL?

I doubt he's that clever.

At this point, I want to make a ZE wiki free from this headcanon bullshit.
zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13968

BECAUSE I AM WORTH MORE THAN A POOR ICE-CREAM MAN.

YOU KNOW, WHEN I FEEL I AM DATING SOMEONE WHO'S NOT WORTH MY TIME, I TEND TO BREAK UP WITH THEM. I ALSO DON'T TRY KILLING 11-YEAR OLDS.

Reposting:

-ZTD Theories General Post-

>There are two Zeroes
Reasoning: The specific choice of the Monarch or the Viceroy for the butterfly lapel indicates there may be more than one Zero, and is a symbol for the butterfly effect.

>Q's identity changes depending on timeline or fragment
Reasoning: The Trophy and it's description.

>Q is Kyle
Reasoning: Kyle is present somewhere in the test site, he needs a body to inhabit once he reaches the base, and Q's seems the most viable.

>Carlos is a left clone
Reasoning: Based on his appearance, and 4 previous generations of left clones from Dio's time coincides with Carlos's probable age.

>Snake is Brother
Reasoning: Pic Related

>Snake is Zero
Reasoning: Zero in Q's route refer's to Gab as "my eyes", which was then taken to a logical extreme

>Sigma and Phi are related
Reasoning: Uchi has said that they don't end up in a relationship, and to reveal why would be spoilers. The trailers also indicates she is more familiar with Sigma and Diana than just with what goes on in the decision game.

>Phi and Santa have some relation
Reasoning: Uchi asked specifically for Phi to be made in Santa's likeness, but then tried to deny it when fans asked

>CQD are all ESPer's
Reasoning: Carlos's realization of the multiple timelines in a trailer, and then taken to a conclusion that all the people present must be ESPer's

>Brother is attempting to become a player entity and rewrite humanity
Reasoning: 1) It was practically spelled out for us in VLR. 2) It's an Uchi thing to do.

Let me know if there's any I missed, and correct me if I wrote any of the theories down incorrectly. I don't necessarily believe in any of these, they're just the most common ones I've seen throughout the threads.

Other theories:
>Q is Brother
>Akane is Q
>Phi is a Clone
>There's 2 Snakes
>The dog is Left

There doesn't seem to be much reasoning or logic to these ones, they're just a bit more popular.

Has it ever been explicitly stated that brother is male?

Jesus H, I was hoping this kind of shit would be contained to tumblr. Why do wikis attract so many dick-wavers?

>These are symptoms of someone suffering from mental instability and mental illness, and this should absolutely not be "swept under the rug" like society has been doing to the mentally ill for hundreds/thousands of years.

STOP PROJECTING

Okay, let's stop this debate and post phi

if you think carlos or sigma is more attractive, i can see that. all fine and dandy by me. but eric is a weenie.

honestly though, a lot of junpei's charm for me comes from his cliche teenager brood coming out. since i know it won't stick, it gives my heart a free pass to go wild over him, since my brain knows he will stop his foolishness once age kicks in. it's pretty ideal to me.

Yes, in the Alice end she says they know his name and gender, but not his age or how he looks.

Wait, where is this from?

ayyy

>Is Carlos still bro-tier?
Not sure if that's supposed to be some sort of code for "just good as a friend", but attached pic is from the end of trailer 3 where everyone else is depicted as edging tf out. Seems like it's supposed to be a gentle smile rather than a creepy one.

...That or he's high af. I still say 10/10, I'd smoke weed with him for the rest of my life

What a tweest!
I've never been into this sort of thing, so why's my pillar man awakening to Akane?

>Tenmyouji

Fuck him.
I know he has been through some shit but its still not excuse to betray Sigma every fucking time.
Pretty sure the only reason Quark exists is so Tenmyouji has a "excuse" for betraying people even though he is a nice guy.

Official pre-order bonus artwork item for Virtue's Last Reward in Japan.

youtu.be/X-nz-FHYW_o?t=77
Can someone make a webm/gif of the Junpeis in this vid?
Should be 1:17-1:29, if my timestamp didn't work right

agreed, quark is insignificant really, unless the third game introduces elements that change that

He allies with Sigma just as much as he betrays him. He had a reason in the last round, too.

Quark's definitely part of it, but there are times where he betrays Sigma because he finds out he's Zero, and when the old lady dies that really fucks up his trust too.

Good response. It boils down to different tastes at the end of the day (but yeah I'd still be disappointed in them if my ZE friends ever fell for Eric).

Angst is pretty nice. It's just hard for me to take it+Junpei seriously when he's saying "Because.....I grew up" while he's going apeshit on someone's ass.

You did notice that Junpei was a pretty big prick in 999, right?

I mean, he rigged the voting, and he forced others to go through the doors he wanted, and he could get pretty up in their face.

> The Zero who knocked out Sigma is Santa
Reasoning: Do you know for certain that it was Akane for sure?

> two zeroes
What are the odds that this Zero has no connection to the previous ones and is just ripping off their gimmicks?

Anyone have art of Old Tenmyouji and Dr Klin being bros?

That's your latent bondagefag awakening.

There's angst, and then there's "I get drunk every night in the shower til I pass out in my tub, I'm so fucked up". Boy has issues now

shittyart user should be back soon im sure he can make it for you

I CANT FUCKING TAKE THE WAIT ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is the closest thing i have saved

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL.
I GOT NO PRICE YET.
I DON'T EVEN GET THE SATISFACTION OF PRE-ORDERING IT.

DO THEY HATE MONEY?

I hope so

>tfw canadian so everything is more expensive
>not sure how much it will cost on steam because steam prices aren't always exact with the usd to cad conversion

Awwww.
That's going straight on the fridge!

At least you can play it as soon as it unlocks
Some of us are at the mercy of Amazon shipping

A (you) from the timeline were you like bondage is trying to jump to this timeline

Daaaamn.
Is there anyone that this isn't a shitshow for?

You could be Chilean like me where the only store that has ZTD listed is only for 3DS and a week after release.

>tfw ordered the watch edition through amazon.com
>will probably get it like 2 weeks later
being canadian sucks

Im still here, and aside from my incessant ERICPOSTING I have nothing better to do.

Im on mobile though, but I'll cook something up when I get to my computer.

Y'know, the wait is sweet. There's the slight mania from the idea that the game may be spoiled for us all, the hype, and the glorious shitposts.

Once the game is out, a lot of that will be ruined and/or be bittersweet because there's nothing more to look forward to besides the occasional good piece of fan content.

Another timeline

Thank you

>Who was better, young Junpei or old Tenmyouji?

Tenmyouji solely based on when he calls Alice out on her horseshit excuses for being angry after they were both betrayed in the first round

There's no reason for the game to ship out 6 days in advance for consumers. It's not like they're shipping it from across the Ocean, or something, it'll be coming from the nearest warehouse.

You need to chill out, as long as you got day 1 delivery it'll be delivered on day 1.

Best friend works at a gamestore.

They're getting their shipments in two days before.

I'm perfectly fine with how this all turned out.

>do you want to be spoiled?
Not on big reveals or any true ending stuff. Little things I don't care
>Which ZTD character are you most interested in?
Phi. She's such an enigma, we know more about some new characters than her.
>Who was better, young Junpei or old Tenmyouji?
Tenmyoldy. Junpei wasn't as interesting or as dynamic.

Oh shit, which part does this happen in? I need to see Alice get cut down to size.

Great, now we can project our collective hate onto you.

Wena, ctm :D / Still waiting serious ZE mini-thread in this angst... .cia, pls xp

Uchi's mentioned that he's had thoughts of doing a prequel game staring Ace in his first Nonary game.

Here you are user, with love.

What are some other games that are similar in theme and/or gameplay to ZE?

Thank god you're still here. These threads aren't the same without your doodles

Her manager's ok'd her sneaking it out the day it comes in, so I promise I'll leak the .cia then if it hasn't already.

>serious
>begs for .cia
Oye ya po.

>That smug Sigma
Gets me everytime lmao

UCHI PLZ

Probably not a full fledged game, but DAMN That would be cool. Its the only time I wouldn't mind a VN Where the characters are drawn with sameface

The betray route after going through the cyan door. When you split up to investigate she and Tenmyouji are chilling in the infirmary with Dio.

Gotdamn, you spoil me. Thanks user!

Thanks mate, Though I do eventually want to do REAL art instead of just doodles with silly faces. Plus Ericposting is my fave thing, so doing this Sigma/Tenmy art would be a nice change of pace. Of course, if I get a REALLY good Idea I will doodle something out.

twitter.com/HylianJowi/status/745696556871987200

VNs:
Steins;Gate
Infinity
I/O
RootDouble
Banshee's Last Cry

Games/VN Hybrid:
Ghost Trick
Ace Attorney

Perf, I know what I'm doing before bed

>.cia two days before release
Honest question, would you guys pirate the game that close to release? Assuming you already have plans to get a copy by the 28th, I'd totally understand for people who have to wait longer for their copies

Parascientific Escape? I mean, its pretty much a knockoff ZE but im sure it would be good for a day or two to scratch that ZE itch

Alternatively, there's this.

clay.io/game/die

Which is MUCH quicker, but I would say share some themes with Zero Escape.

Want something more VN-esque? Here's this.
kickstarter.com/projects/cccn/quantum-suicide-a-visual-novel-in-space-kill-or-be/description

Reminds me a lot of Zero Escape, and while its not actually out, im sure you can find the Prologue somewhere on the internet.

Draw some Eric art! Maybe of the scene of where he first realizes that he loves to cosplay as a shitty ubisoft dancer!

>Two days
So Saturday or Monday? Never heard of a game store getting Sunday shipments in, though I guess there's a first time for everything.

What's your region, if you don't mind me asking?

If ever17 is the ~big~ translated mindfuck VN, what is the ~big~ untranslated mindfuck VN over in nipland?

B.C. We have the weirdest fucking shipping times.

I've actually drawn some full-fledged eric art before! Still on mobile, but hope this satisfies you until then! apologies for quality, im still a newbie drawfag

Drawing literally anything other than worstcharacter is also acceptable.