I know this game is shit. Why do I keep playing it???

I know this game is shit. Why do I keep playing it???

That'll happen until an update ends up being the last straw for you.
For me it was the MYMU, particularly the Malzahar rework.

I had been playing since 2011 and haven't played in almost three months now, feels amazing.
Fuck LoL, fuck Riot, and fuck everything they do to this game.

Funny enough, the Malz rework made the game more fun, cause my fave champ was Vlad and they made him shit ton stronger

You have a psychological addiction, like someone addicted to poker or slots. Luckily, they constantly change the game, so eventually they'll change something about it that was crucial to your enjoyment of it, or enough things in that way, such that you'll uninstall. Played preseason 1 to beginning of season 3.

Been playing since 2013. Finally quit a few months ago. I havnt been any happier since. I was plat for 2~ years untill i finally realized everyone in plat has crippling mental retardation and are cry babies and i quit. Do yourself a big favor and quit. Also the game began to suck ass when they changed the jungle in s4

because you already dedicated a lot of time into it

I only play ARAM now. Everything else is pure shit

You are on the final stage of leaving the game, i remember the same thing with me, played from season 1 to season 3 then only played aram during season 4 before completely dropping it.

Because you can't play anything better because you don't have a good pc or console?

because their friends play it, who play it because they play it

I look forward to OP's next thread in a few months, with the same image, text: "Why did I play this shit game for 4 years?"

I know, I can see games from 3 months ago in my match history.
Played 1-4 seriously, in S5 i 10 matches just to get season rewards.

Sunk cost fallacy is a powerful thing

I got banned and moved on to HotS because I'm having fun. You'll see to once your banned.

Because you are shit.

Because you're too poor to play overpriced.

I have overwatch but i dont play it, its too boring

Because better character designs.

That is literally it.

Realize that the game is pure shit and just quit. I got all of my accounts perma banned so I could make sure I would never play again and then uninstalled. One of the better decisions I've ever made.

Scientifically formulated to make you addicted by sunk cost

Same reason you keep coming to this site

Yeah that's more or less how it goes. I just started to play less and less when every new champion was deliberately stronger than everyone else to the point that old champions were getting shoved out of roles, even niche ones. It just became a chore to fight the new guy every time because Riot always erred on the side of recklessness and released things way too strong. That, and the senseless "rebalancing" to fucking everything for no good reason - like giving mages access to an item active that gives them more mobility, when most are already top-tier in that field. I also heard about the dragon thing and no more solo queue just last week, fuck that shit, you guys are getting shafted so hard.

This. I can believe I was starting to act like those 12 years old crybabies i hated so much. Game is not balanced, the matchmaking is poorly done, heroes are not dynamic, the client is a mess, I didn't make friends inside the game because obvious reasons. I couldn't find a single reemedable aspect in this game. No reasons to play, so I moved on. Hope this game dies fast.

Because Riot made it part of your routine with shit like the game of the day bonus, and made you feel like quitting would retroactively made the time you spent a waste of time, by giving your account value and requiring you to unlock almost everything.

Get yourself permabanned, spam nigger nigger nigger or something above those lines in allchat

I did. Felt good. Trust me

You're dead and this is purgatory.

Blame your mom for not getting you baptized.

This, the mage update killed the game for me, fucking anivia ult and removing the aoe damage of the big ass laser of velkoz