How do we make healers fun?

How do we make healers fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/308545/678bf364e6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a version where the "Actual Healers" person is playing completely seriously, but not in an "Onyxia_Wipe.mp3" way?

Post the real one now

Minigame that replenish their mana with semen.

Take a page from any edition of D&D, especially 4E. Fuck healbotting, have healing either be something they do outside of combat or in an emergency only or something they accomplish while doing something else.

I've only played 5th edition what was different in 4e?

Make them powerful enough to kick asses

EVERYTHING.

5e was the ADND throwback edition, like a fish that that a grown legs deciding to say fuck land and go back to the ocean.

Heal bots are just bad design.

Say what you will, but resto shamans in their prime were hella fun

This. I really love Zenyatta in Overwatch, but hate that he can't compete with the pure healers.

Healers are more fun than DPS without question. The point of both is to make a bar move in a certain direction with abilities and spells. DPS generally only play with one bar, a very slow bar; healers play with many bars that move dynamically.

I hate the term "pulled" for "got aggro"

Make a healer class give buffs and debuffs to teammates and enemies respectively. Healers that only heal make good healers bored and make shitty healers self-centered because Healing=Life Saver=Most Important Role in their eyes.

make the game challenging

Remove them and give all other classes various forms of healing at various effectiveness
No more wait 90 seconds between drinking potions so that the shitter who picked healer to get carried through content has something to do

This, basically.
Unfortunately that would make it too high stakes for most players .

>mmo anime

what?

no. that wouldn't be funny. why would anyone bother drawing it?

>muh dynamic playstyle and multiple bars
Only if you have a shitty tank, otherwise it's the easiest class in the game

Thanks for reminding me that Anarchy Online had an "Adventurer" class that was the second best healer, the second best tank, and the second best DPS.

The fucking game had 14 different classes, to give you an idea of how OP Adventurers were.

FUCK ADVENTURERS

PAYDAY 2 might get shit but I like its system for healing. Perk Decks providing different ways of mitigating damage or healing yourself while people speccing in the Medic tree provide better reviving and healing that is quicker and mitigates custody.

I find healing very fun though. It's by far my favorite role. Pretty much every other role is designed to help kill monsters one way or another, healers are designed to keep the team alive.

Or are in a raid with dynamic damage as a feature. You know, like fun boss fights?

Give them a way to get rid of opponents mana, or take control away from their character.

Give them ways to prevent damage as well as react to it.

Make it so 1 mongoloid dps can't run down a healer the entire game and win.

Healers are fine when given decisions. Making decisions is fun, so just do that.

By being gay

They should prevent damage and fuck around with the enemy instead of just healing.

Give them ridiculously high DPS so that proper tanking and proper healing actually matters

This here. In Guild Wars Protection> Healing. I loved playing my monk but I don't deny that playing healing is pretty much playing whack-a-mole with health bars and you don't even watch much of what's going on other than keeping an eye out for any enemies coming for you.

>29 posts and no one has posted the pic yet

Make it so that healing isn't such an integral part of the game. As such, make it possible to raid without a healer class.

>what is aoe heal

Which pic? May have it, got a few healer pics

Same as OP but healslut on the bottom

It had to be done

why is there no hentai manga of a healer in an mmo "servicing" the party after a dungeon?

Now that looks like fun

There is.

g.e-hentai.org/g/308545/678bf364e6/