Gaming mice tier list?

gaming mice tier list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcDqZFX9nac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gaming peripherals

kill yourself

Ducky Secret best mouse.

Programmable mouse buttons is a genuinely useful feature. As is having an accurate sensor.

It's a shame you still have to import it.

"""gaming""" mice

FUCK YOU IT'S JUST A MICE STOP PUTTING THE WORD GAMING IN THERE LIKE IT MEANS ANYTHING

I have the deathadder 2013
I like it

originally had a deathadder black but the scroll wheel got fucked so razer sent me a 2013
technically it's an upgrade but I liked the black, had a nice grippy rubber texture and wasn't flashy

What's a good replacement for pic related? It just feels really cheap.

Mechanicalkeyboards has them with a xl mousepad thrown in. They vary on amazon, stupid money now but they get down to the 60's occasionally.

Ventus X is top tier

oh shit, now if I only had $70 bucks to spend.

Although my main interest is in the ROG Gladius, with it's hot-swap switches. Never heard anything about it though, and ASUS sells it for $45 on their site.

Intellimouse > Zowie > Pile of Shit > Trackballs > GAYMUR SHIT

I use this one, it's pretty good. Better than the decepticon mice with 19 buttons.

The cord has a habit of getting these kinks that get tight as fuck if you don't notice them

But it does mean things.
Gaming indicates that you get the most elite hardcore top quality premium price tag.

>The cord has a habit of getting these kinks that get tight as fuck if you don't notice them

you're doing something wrong, none of my deathadders do that.

Top tier:
Logitech G400S and similar newer laser mice
(Supposedly) Razer Deathadder 2013 or later
Zowie whatever
Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0

Mid tier:
whatever else that's laser and doesn't have acceleration

shit tier:
anything wireless

That's about it.

If you ignore "lel gamer robot mouse lel", Logitech G502 is actually great.

I've got the rival 100

6 button, adjustable dpi, and customizable led for 40 bucks

It's pretty nice

just bought g502

i would say buy g502. don't buy zowie, i had THREE of them fail, they are fucking garbage. I had two steelseries fail also. The only way a logitech mouse has ever failed on me is just becoming double clicky, which you can fix.

it looks like that's a small mouse. if so, g302/303 is a fucking amazing mouse, it just made my hand cramp around a while. it's a claw/fingertip type mouse. perfect sensor etc

they're actually on sale for like $25 right now at best buy which is fucking ridiculous, sensei raw is also, and rival 300, a few more things.

>becoming double clicky, which you can fix.

how?

I use a wireless mouse and it works fine.

bought this to replace my old mx518. It's good, but feels a little heavy for me even without the weights.

I heard they discontinued the G502

open it up and bend the metal prongs back where the click switch is. also, you can order better quality click switches and solder them in, its not as hard as it sounds

at this point, i just buy my mice at best buy and buy the 9.99 2 year protection plan. almost every single fucking mouse gets some kind of flaw within 2 years. that way you just take it back and get a brand new one if anything happens.

Got this as a gift like 4 years ago. It's been mostly fine but recently the scroll wheel has started to crap out on my and looking to replace it. Something in the $50~ range, with buttons on side, any suggestions?

AND I FORGOT THE PIC FUCK

I'll prob stick with Mionix for the foreseeable future.

Man I haven't seen a mouse tier list in fucking ages

Zowie FK master race

>solder them in, its not as hard as it sounds
I've been trying to do this on one of my deathadders. It's a pain because i'm having trouble getting the switch "flush" down on the PCB. I also don't have any desoldering braid handy. Know anything I could use in a pinch?

good, since they were created by zowie and shilled here actively, one of the most active shills of all time, and people failed to call them on it

>nobody on earth has a fucking zowie mouse except some CS pros that are paid to have them
>suddenly zowie mice on top of every mouse tier image
>buy $70, 80 dollar zowie mice
>they do shit like have the fucking scroll wheel just break off and fall into the mouse

shitty small company who shilled here and fooled Sup Forums.

just buy logitech, their shit at least breaks the least. that's all you can say about mice, there aren't any that don't break.

Best ergonomics.

I need a new mouse and I'm probably just going to get another one.

Not really true if you are willing to buy the G900, but you aren't gonna spend $150 at it.

it probably doesnt have to be as perfect as you think it does :P

i use a metal probe in my left hand for stuff like this

best buy has the new g602 wireless mouse on sale for like $60 right now. they also have g700s the old nice wireless mouse for 50

>ITT: people trying to post a better mouse than this

Find a xornet 1 before they completely run out of stock.

If you want a cheap, but good gaming mouse, I'd suggest the Etekcity 6e. It's what I'm currently using. It's my first "gaming mouse" after years of just using whatever my computer came with. It feels nice with the grip, it looks nice with the light and has a higher DPI than I'll probably ever need.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcDqZFX9nac

they basically got away with getting as close to the g502 design as they could

good idea, really, it's a great mouse

No, when I'd reassemble the mouse, the left click didn't have any play whatsoever. The switch appears identical but it came from an old trackball, I doubt that matters.

plenty.

I'm so used to my intellimouse 3.0 but would love an extra button or two.
Does anyone have a suggestion on something similar in size and hand feel to the intellimouse? I'm too impatient to get used to something drastically different.

I bought this off Amazon last week, just had it for a couple days now. As my first gaymen mouse, I could have done a lot worse, and if it doesn't live up to the reviews I'm not going to be broken up about it. For 13 dollars you could do a lot worse, and the reviews I've found offer almost universal praise.

Whatever user posted this thing in one of the other mice threads, I owe you my thanks.

I paid 40 bucks for my rival 300 and I still feel like I paid too much.

My thumb is melting a hole in my side grip and the cord is made out of the same material and is starting to peel away layers.

The switches are also super stiff and the sensor feels floaty.

just replaced my 3 year old death adder with pic related. almost convinced myself out of it by reading every single amazon/newegg review, but its a fucking dream.

software seems less bloated/quicker than the edgy, 2001 flavored UI of the razer utility.

doesn't realistically matter when all of the mouse manufacturers have legitimately garbage software

Steelseries rival is the best option so far.

Not sure about the direction of their rival 700 series, but the one you posted is the best mouse I've ever used.

MOVE OVER RICERFAGS THE MASTERRACE IS COMING TROUGHT

I am a fan of simple design but none of these mouse are.

>1000 buttons
>"ergonomic design"

>The switch appears identical but it came from an old trackball, I doubt that matters.

hahah of course it matters dude

I wish there were a mouse with both a perfect sensor and one of those 12-button thumbpads like all those ones promoted for MMOs. I picked up one super cheap and found that having so many functions ready made it great for action games and shooters (as opposed to having them all clustered around WASD), but its sensor was godawful and jittery as fuck when moving diagonally.

Currently using a CM Storm Recon. While it has a very good sensor, it has a stupid glitch where the cursor randomly jumps a great distance. It's not even tracking, the mouse can be completely motionless or upside down and it will happen anyway on its own. A very common issue among its owners.

I got this for $15.

I wasn't interested in DPI but I liked having a mouse with M4 and M5 buttons.

Really happy with it, tried looking for it again to recommend a friend but Amazon doesn't have them anymore. Or at least at that price.

None? G900 is plain simple.

>bought one yesterday
>felt them rubber side grips
>cord is made out of potato starch? apparently

noped the fuck out and bought a g502 for 40 dollars more, dont regret it one bit. far superior mouse in every way.

People who buy Mionix have good tastes in aesthetics.

please to explain i am not smart like you

You must have a pretty serious grip, dude.

I honestly prefer office mice

Logitechs ones are so comfortable

I've got an mx master for work and it's the best

unfortunately you can't hold down the m3/4 buttons like on gaming mice so push to talk is awkward

G303 is top tier once you get past the odd shape and heavy cord. Incredible sensor and reasonably priced. pretty LEDs with lots of customization too if you're into that

Razer Ouroburos. You fags can Google it. I'm not downloading a picture so I can post it here.

It looked cool. I had an extra $120 around. It's an OK mouse. I broke my reciever kinda, like a stupid faggot by knocking it off the desk and stepping on it accidentally. It still transmits, just doesn't hold the mouse properly.

It has a nice feel to it if you leave the left wing on, and put the alternate siding on the left. Has a kinda premium feel to it... Kinda.

7.8/10. Not worth 120$ when I bought it. But it's not a bad mouse.

>wireless

St. Louis

Shoot niggers, start riots.

>wireless

Why the fuck should anyone choose the cancerous Ouroburos when G900 is both ambidextrous, far lighter, way more reliable and having that LED gimmicky shit which Ouroburos doesn't have?

Buying a mamba would also be a better idea.

>you can plug it in, and it works just like a wired one

Wow. Go figure.

I mostly rely on fingertip grip, so that's probably why I wore it down so much, since it's clearly a palm mouse.

Regardless, my $30 Xornet also has rubber side grips and they haven't melted whatsoever after two years of use.

What kind of shit rubber is Steelseries using and how are they justifying an $80 price tag on the 300?

Because it looked fucking cool, and I'm not a huge nerd who has to have the absolute best mouse for little to no increase in performance.

And you know what? Next time I buy a mouse, I'm gonna buy the most batmobile looking mouse I can find.

Does the more it look like a standard Gateway mouse from 1995 come into direct contact with the fucking Allspark mean it's superior?

what's the difference between the deathadder and the deathadder chroma aside from the lighting?

[into the trash intensifies]

i love it when retards justify their shitty purchase to anonymous people online, i laff every time

A $40 price difference.

I love when spergs get mad about other people's purchases, i laff every time

That this is antiquated for one. Unless you must have Razer and you are a fucking lefty, you shouldn't bother with it. The stuttering on the Ouroboros can only be described as pig disgusting.

It only stutters when I change the acceleration, which I basically never do.

Im interested in this, can you play fps online with it?

>>>wireless
ITT: people who have no idea what makes a mouse good

Before you say that I am shitting on Razer, I own a Naga Epic Chroma and Mamba Chroma. Both of these are far better than Ouroboros. Even the older Naga Epic (I have this as well) beats it out. Ouroboro is about as crappy as the Cyborg RAT M Bluetooth mouse when it comes to the stuttering.

Yes are you retarded.
Are you a sped?

I wouldn't.

Buy anything that isn't razor. Literally the worst trash on the market. Everything about them is shit, mechanics of the mouse, the software, and the drivers. Please don't give them your money. I didn't believe people who posted about them being bad until i owned one myself.

>A MICE

the green deathadder is fine. it's higher build quality than the others and has a nicer sensor.

Which gaming mouse looks the most like a spaceship you'd find in a starfighter game?

I've been using a 2012 version of the Deathadder and it's been perfect, still not showing signs of wear.

People are going to hate on this hard, but I love MMO's and this mouse is basically fucking perfect. I like the shape (for me it's super comfy) and it feels really solid.

The best part is that not only does it have 12 programmable buttons on the side, but the third mouse button is the "G-switch" which changes your mouse macros when held down. You can basically put all of your macros on the mouse, it's fucking rad.

G502 >>>>>>> everything else

I'd have to give it to this mouse as well.

G303 is pretty gud, got it really cheap on sale

no mouse on the market is worth their full retail value though, so shop around

Congratulations. Perhaps you missed the part where I mentioned that I bought it based on looks, and didn't care about "performance" because a mouse is a mouse, and "gaming mice" is a big meme in the first place. Buying a "Gaming" mouse will not help you play better, aside from the extra buttons, which is why I bought based on looks.

Also, I've yet to experience any stuttering other than when I change the speed of it mid game.

Enjoy your under one year reliability.

If you're buying Razer literally just buy Mt. Dew and Doritos while you're at it.

G600 loses out against the newer Naga in the tactile sense, but I do enjoy the contouring of the buttons on the G600.

the form factor on these makes my hands hurt just looking at them

so if mine has lasted 3 years and is still working great, is that good?

have mine from 3 years ago and still going solid, all about luck