How did we go from this

How did we go from this

to THIS?

This is the end of AA Games as we know it.

FUCKING EDGEWORTH

Pic related

So was that supposed to be an example of Edgy's dirty tricks or did Nick unintentionally get handed the wrong autopsy report?

Goddamnit OP.

TO THIS?!

By changing one pixel at the sprite's border.

Wow that looks like fucking shit

how can anyone defend this shit

The first, in a sense. He simply got the update and didn't tell Phoenix about it until the time came to have a giggle.

You're a fucking idiot.

Case ranks

4-1>3-1>5-1=2-1>1-1

3-2>1-2>5-2=2-2>4-2

5-3>3-3>1-3>literal shit>2-3>4-3

2-4>1-4>3-4=5-4>4-4

3-5=1-5>5-5

r8
The Joke

Your head

Then again, Edgeworth didn't need to tell Nick. He only got the first one through "illegal" means, anyway.

Hmph...checkmate.

>attornies will defend this

Is this the power of the "Von Karma" way?

GUMSHOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did we go from this

but it looks better? Not as blurry

to THIS?

Shit, OP, you got me. That was pretty funny.

AND NOW I CAST YOU TO THE CHESS DIMENSION!

You are now thinking of Manfred von Karma having sex and impgregnating a woman

A man who is absolutely obsessed with being completely perfect at everything above all else.

Vergil fucked a backstreet whore and had Nero. Von Karma probably fucked someone who's as much of a perfectionist as he is at least twice. When you're horny, you're horny and Manfred has biological needs like the rest of us.

>von Karma had one day off

>he tanked a bullet and impregnated her wife in the same day
APLHA AS FUCK

>somehow produced two offspring of different ages in one session
Jesus, the man was insane.

Is this shit even legal in real life?

>kek forgot to mention there's new evidence I was just being an epic trole about it XD

It's extremely fucking illegal to pull out evidence in the middle of a trial. Everyone legally involved needs to know of its existence before the trial starts.

Sex. With a lady.

Who in their right mind would lay with Manfred tho?

I thought prosecutors in the U.S. could pull out evidence the defense doesn't know of? I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.

Franziska's mom.

Any evidence not submitted before a trial begins has to be given permission by both the judge and other side. So if the prosecution pulls shit out like that, the defense can just outright say "no" and it becomes unusable in the case.

>not having sex with prosecutor perfect cell

The original Ace Attorney was based off of the Japanese Court System at the time, which wasn't very fair. It's gotten better in recent years though.

vidya is dead

Even then it had a heavy dose of fiction. 3 day hard limit my ass.

to THIS???

That would actually be great to screw over all the American lawyers who drag out cases for half a fucking decade only to win by exhausting the other firm's funds.