Roadhog: Reduce his health
Tracer: Make her hit-box larger so people can actually kill her
Bastion: Increase time to get in/out of turret mode. reduce range
Mei: Increase recharge time on wall and self-heal or remove her from the game
Mercy: Limit ult revives to 3 people

BUFFS:

Symmetra: Replace her useless shields with heals instead, similar to zenyatta
Zenyatta: Increase health to 175
Winston: Increase damage on weapon but nerf him in other aspects (i.e. increase his jump ability's recharge time or lower his health)

widowmaker: reduced health to 150 hp

you should go apply to Riot Games

A lot of these nerfs would either completely break a char, or don't address the issue with said char at all.

You're absolutely retarded.

>Bastion: Increase time to get in/out of turret mode
This is probably the only one that makes sense since it seems that it's just as fast for Bastion to enter turret mode as it is for him to reload.

he'd fit right the fuck in

>Reduce Roadhog's health
Are you forgetting that he's a tank?

No one could be this retarded, right?

Glad you don't work in game design, you literally gave zero thought to these changes and it shows.

Nerfs:
Lucio: Reduce aura healing
Junkrat: Decrease ammo capacity by 1

Buffs:
Hanzo: Reduce CD on Sonic Arrow, Give him double jump to match brother
Zenyatta: Same as OP
D.Va: Reduce slow when firing

>Bastion: Increase time to get in/out of turret mode. reduce range
only console bads lose to bastion
>Mercy: Limit ult revives to 3 people
this is just shit

>"I always get killed by these characters because I suck and they should change everything because I refuse to change."

Jesus fucking Christ, dude, fucking git gud.

Imagine if your favorite character got fucked over because another loser refuses to play well. Not cool, right?

The game is pretty balanced as is.

>Reinhardt: Increase recharge time on shield by 20 seconds
So now the only option as Reinhardt once your shield is instantly wrecked by a competent team/a single Bastion is to just charge in and hope you get a kill because 20 seconds is a long enough time that you might as well just respawn

>Roadhog: Reduce his health
The tank who has no means of reducing/blocking damage now has as much health as the other tanks. Brilliant.

I don't even feel like continuing since I know these are just going to be equally asinine. Enjoy your (you)

>Reinhardt: Increase recharge time on shield by 20 seconds
Why? There's no call for this anywhere. Nobody thinks Reinhardt is broken.
>Roadhog: Reduce his health
This is stupid. Roadhog is a tank. The only change I think Roadhog needs is changing his clip size from 4 to 5 or something.
>Tracer: Make her hit-box larger so people can actually kill her
You're absolute garbage. If you can't hit tracer you should play someone with a hitscan weapon, or play Junkrat and laugh when she gets caught in a trap.
>Bastion: Increase time to get in/out of turret mode. reduce range
Bastion struggles to keep up with other characters, he actually needs some sort of buff.
>Mei: Increase recharge time on wall and self-heal or remove her from the game
This makes no sense.
No, but killing her during her ult should stop the rez.

>Tracer: Make her hit-box larger so people can actually kill her
Oh gosh. That's really sad. Please be on console.

The res effect used to happen at the end of the ult instead of at the beginning.

It almost never worked as a result because Mercy is so easily killed while she's resing.

Well maybe you shouldn't be so damn reckless in rezzing.

Lemme put it like this, it would be physically impossible to get a 5 man res with that system without you playing against absolute brain-dead idiots. At this point you may as well just slap the 3 person limit OP said because you'd never be able to manage anything greater than that.

I'm on console and she really isn't that difficult to hit honestly

kek

I have an easier time hitting her with non-hitscan weapons for some reason.
I can rape Tracer as Zenyata for example but she wrecks my shit on any gun class. It's possibly because her movements are so predictable (space invaders tier predictable) but she's too fast for me to manually track with my crosshair.

>Increase recharge time on shield by 20 seconds
You just made him useless

Roadhog does need a nerf, but not the kind that OP is saying. Personally I'd say the only things he needs are

1. His Heal is slower and/or on longer cooldown. That way he can't just stand there and outheal damage from pretty much everyone in the game.

2a. His hook length should be halved. Its too long as is right now. When his hook can go through entire rooms and come out the other end to grab someone, its just too much, and considering he can one shot people with his combo, thats a bit too strong. He becomes a long ranged pre nerf McCree.

2b. Alternatively, his damage could be lowered, and his hook could remain stupidly long. Thus pushing his role into being someone who pulls people out of position and has his team handle them mostly. Relying more on his high health to kill things than just pure damage.

>His hook length should be halved
You just reversed half his counters

Thats why I suggested nerfing his damage as a viable alternative. Right now he can grab someone a mile away and one shot them. Even if you halfed his range though, its still REALLY long.

Better idea. Change it so that when you use your ult, it gives everyone around you a guardian angel. If they die while you're still alive and close enough, they're resurrected.

No

Only nerfs I think need to happen should be

Mei:
-Less ammo (200 is too much)
-When tracer throws a sticky bomb on her, her freeze ability shouldn't negate it.

Roadhog:
-Longer recharge on his self heal

Not big changes really but i feel like it'd help.

If you can't kill tracer then stop been a present and get a PC.

I keep hearing people saying to nerf Mei's ammo, but has anyone ever really had an issue with that? Its not exactly like she needs much ammo to freeze and head shot you.

Zenyata could do with slightly more shielding, and D.Va needs something; either a reduction on the booster/defense grid cooldown, less movement speed reduction while firing or higher mech damage.

buff mcrees base damage

>nerfing some of the weakest heroes

heres how the game should be balanced:

> remove bastion

Why of all the goddamn heroes do you fags wanna nerf Roadhog, one of the most balanced heroes.

>console shitters

Roadhogs health is fine but his heal shoud be reduced, or have the cd extended

I feel like McCree got a bit overnerfed

I think they need to reduce left click damage falloff to compensate.

As of right now you'd be better off playing as 76 in most situations

In my opinion she shouldnt be able to just spam her ice ray with as much impunity. Like just pushing it to 100 would make her have to relaod more making her vulnerable more often.

I think the problem with mcree is he should have never existed in the game in the first place because there's other characters who do his roles fairly well. So to either nerf/buff him would require him to be overpowered to make him actually worth a pick over one of the other chracters and as it stands blizzard still doesn't even know what they want to do with him really .

I can't wait until the cancerous Blizzard community nerfs every hero in this game because they all fucking suck at this game.

>mfw fucking garbage tier players whine and complain endlessly about Bastion
>mfw you never see him in top-tier gameplay
>>mfw people actually deny them sucking and instead blaming Bastion being op
>>>mfw shitty people ruin decent games

I don't know man, Jeff Kaplan is based as fuck, I don't think he would listen to the shitters

>His hook length should be halved.
Wew lad
I think the chain is short enough as it is

>yet another overshill thread

Who counters Pharah? She's the only hero that seems to kick my butt on the reg

OP: Should stop sucking dicks and being a bronzie

Have you ever got 0 medals Sup Forums?

I am so happy Sup Forums doesn't work for blizzard.

Widowmaker, Roadhog, 76.

widow, hanzo, soldier, mccree

if its a closed area you can fuck pharah easily with winston and genji can also counter her but it's not a strong counter

but yeah pharah is one of the strongest heroes right now, but she is definitely counterable

Hitscan.

McCree (if he can aim), 76, widowmaker, bastion, etc.

I don't play any of those, so that's fair.

I think the game is perfectly balanced right now.
What they should change is the option to change your hero mid match, though.

Literally OP

It's another, I suck at the game, please make these changes thread

Hero switching is essential, especially for higher level play

no even when i threw a tantrum and spent the match jumping off the map, I still got a medal for exceeding my average amount of deaths (maybe that's a bug, possibly fixed by now, I don't know why the game would reward for dying more)

>not playing any meme hero
wew lad

I would say that there's not really any hero that directly needs a nerf, but there's certainly heroes that needs buffs.
The problem is the competitive play. Certain comps will pretty much always be used because of their mechanics, so it's a chance that blizzard will balance competitive play and casual play when competitive is release

>Nobody thinks Reinhardt is broken
yeah idk, if you don't have him you can't win

Nah, not by a long shot

Reinhardt is indeed pretty strong but Winston is still stronger

Wow, you sound like a complete faggot.
Maybe you should try killing yourself like that in real life.

I don't see how. He's fast and tough, sure but his weapon does so little damage.

I only play D.VA, Reinhardt, Lucio, Zarya, Zenyatta. Some of my friends make fun of me for the tiny selection, but I have yet to be in a game where one of those was not a valid choice.

>long-term, recurring threads about a game belong on /vg/.
There are already 8 threads up about OW on the catalog, in future please place your balance proposals about Overwatch in the general where they belong, which was specifically designed for posts such as yours to be contained.

The overwatch general is really fast, it doesn't need more people making it even faster. Not to mention they're all tryhard faggots who try way too hard to seem Internet tough. It's a horrible general.

pic related, its you
git gud, fgt

Yeah and that's exactly the reason why most pro teams are running 2 Winstons.

It's possible to get away from 1 Winston, but pretty much impossible to get away from 2 Winstons before you die.

Winston also have great mobility, high health and his shield is really OP

If you have 2 Winstons protecting an objective it's REALLY fucking difficult to get it

What happens when he is moved to work on another project

Won't happen after how succesful Overwatch has been and how much the community loves him

I hope so

Honestly? Shes plenty vulnerable already at range. Her issues stem more from her ability to heal and run away, but even thats easy to handle since your team can just surround a Mei and headshot her instantly the second she gets out.

Someone post the Hanzo arrow webm

Nah its really long if you aim well.

Give Tracer a 250 health boost.

Hely kek user, one advice, keep your balance ideas for yourself, cause its already gave me brain cancer.