youtube.com/watch?v=v_ujvRZSIlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0
youtube.com/watch?v=-J0H5ah1G7A
youtube.com/watch?v=B92TnpK1_dE
youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM
youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's bi, has a crush on Asgore.

Honestly there are no lesbian couples ever in video games except in bioware games

I want to fuck Alphys in her ass.

this

Undertale was pretty good.

fuck you for posting that image
delete it now

idk what it is actually

Ur mum was pretty good rofl

FOAM ADVENTURE

I don't get it.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

LOLZ

Alphys did nothing wrong.

yeah forget about all those families she fucked up or w/e

Alphys is my favorite character, don't hate

The faggot fish lady is better

I stopped playing this game when i realized she was lesbian

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Alphys a shit. I would have dropped the game after Hotland if it wasn't for Mettaton

ayo hol up what is this

is there more

I WANT ALPHYS TO SIT ON MY FACE

Everything that's bad about the game, ironically all funnels down to Alphys, spreads to Undyne and Papyrus, ending in the gay guards and Mettaton.

which is a shame, because there's parts of the game that I like

Good taste

I knew what a manchild was but, I did not realize there could be a womanchild.
Or maybe they're just faggots.

I totally forgot that Alphys was a lesbian. Undyne, as well. That could just be because it's been a long time since I've played it, but still.

I guess that qualifies them as being well written gay characters.

yea, just sauce it using google

Alphys is no better than those cool kids in advertisements in the 90s. She's just there to make the weaboos (99% of the fanbase) go "OMG SHE LIKES ANIME !!!

I see some russian shady site and line art classes

No not really

it's on e621

it's also on the undertail subreddit

This game was terrible.
>awful gameplay
>adventure time-tier characters
>obnoxious chiptunes

>>obnoxious chiptunes
nigga the only good thing about the game was the music

Launch the game again. How long can you last through the intro? The obnoxious sound of the letters being 'typed' onto the screen perfectly encapsulates the auditory assault that was this crap game.

It has like one good song, the rest just try to mimic it with random bullshit added in.

Didn't bother me. Stop being autistic.

this game was meant to be a memefest from the beginning considering it was made by some fag associated with homestuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zs0QqiTAg28
You're telling me this doesn't bother your ears? You would be comfortable browsing Sup Forums while this played in the background?

the opening game me a false expectation of how the rest of the game would look.

>using the one part of the game you can skip as an example

My earlier post as regards the intro:
>The obnoxious sound of the letters being 'typed' onto the screen perfectly encapsulates the auditory assault that was this crap game.

Is that a serious question? I listen to the extended version of that shit that last for 25minutes. Those tunes heal my soul

I like it because it sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=VwYHT3tQ9gU&list=PLz5gUls4mkX8Fo2pdrFKPw3OlE_179Gbo

I love

youtube.com/watch?v=2OqigCz2S1w

so fucking comfy. . .
my personal fav
youtube.com/watch?v=YTeUdtilREo&index=37&list=LLbc5zIY59m-NX3MP8Di_sIg

there's so many good ones though tbqh

holy nigger titties, that shit is beautiful

did someone say loopy

Yes, I'm telling you that it doesn't bother my ears. Have you ever actually played a game with annoying as fuck music? I have.

>Can't murder this shitstain on a genocide run
Fuck this garbage

soundcloud.com/aldenchambers/great-moves-keep-it-up

not getting comfy to h3h3
baka senpai

Sound quality is awful but was the best that was possible at the time and thus can be forgiven.

No excuse for that abrasive sound quality.

I only played Undertale for 2-4 hours, so: partially.

best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz1bfhtKsHM

Are you retarded?

kek

I want rule 63 alphys
I want to murder regular alphys

>but was the best that was possible at the time
You are wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=v_ujvRZSIlI

Same year as Mother 1, right from the game soundtrack.

No, but it's probable you are if you actually enjoy Undertale.

>OH SHIT NIGGER! you have a different taste than me!? well, my taste is objectivly superior

fuck off faggot

>I don't know what sound quality is

youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0

Then mother has no excuse for it's awful sound quality.

>not understanding that the actual quality of the individual sounds, not the overall composition, is what's deficient here
I'll try to make it easier for you to understand. It's like listening to music through shitty phone speakers as opposed to actual quality speakers. An imperfect analogy, I know.

Seems like you don't if you like ut's music.

No THIS is the best that was possible!
youtube.com/watch?v=-J0H5ah1G7A

Holy shit, this

>When the nostalgia hits you like a ton of bricks
The first time I played this game was on a ROM on my phone when I was just a lad. Back then, life was simpler and I didn't have a vehement hatred towards most everything. I should go to bed

I just realized the conveniently shaped lamp could be an homage to the crazy myrderous lamp in Mother.

Or it just could be Murphy's law and its derivatives that explain this

If she was a cute anime girl, no one would care.

>not understanding that some people like listening to music like that because of the actual low quailty.

youre pathetic

>I'll try to make it easier for you to understand.
We already understand that you're autistic and have no idea what you're talking about. Nobody cares that you have a hateboner for NES, C64, and SNES instruments and are mistakenly conflating that with sound quality.

Still a bit of abrasion but much better than the ut intro. Silver Surfer was over two decades ago so there can be clemency, but UT was """GOTY""" 2015 and should thus be held to a higher standard. youtube.com/watch?v=zs0QqiTAg28

>implying neo/v/ won't get angry at an anime girl

the fact that you posted the intro as an example twice leads me to believe you haven't played the game yet

The name reminds me of ''Absolutely safe capsule'' from Mother 3, either way it's no more than a gag using the ''conveniently made X'' comedy thing

They say the reason 8-bit chiptunes are popular is because that shit is good for the brain or something

Better than Zimmershit at least, everytime I listen to a soundtrack and it sounds like it was taken from Generic War Movie or Generic LOTR Knock-off I feel like my brain is gonna turn off permanently

I do understand that many people like listening to chiptunes. However, as you said yourself, the sound quality is actually low. This is an indisputable fact.

I played it to the part in the sewers where you fight the target dummy just after the ghost and snail race. Think it was between 2 and 4 hours.

>NES, C64, and SNES instruments
These all get a pass because of the technological limitations. What doesn't get a pass is the 2015 """GOTY""".

That's not true. They're currently loving a game that's full of lesbians and memes (tons more than Undertale) just because there's cute girls.

Here, a game with actual low quality audio. It's obvious to anyone who's paying attention, but it's really really obvious if you listen to the on-game music and then the official soundtrack. They had to kill the audio quality because they couldn't fit everything they wanted on the game.

But Undertale has cute girls

This is now a god tier Nes theme thread
youtube.com/watch?v=B92TnpK1_dE

But tumblr doesnt like her too. Hits too close to home

Furry girls.

>These all get a pass because of the technological limitations.
No, they get a pass because they sound good.

undyne is not furry tho, doesn't even qualify as a scaly, if you wanna be precise about it

literally a human with fins for ears and blue skin

can you get a trip because your posts are funny to read

Still unacceptable.

There was this one NES theme posted in a thread which I wish I had favorited, like, it started all small a chiptune-y, when suddenly it went SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTT

Do you know what it is?

That is some awful sound quality.

>They had to kill the audio quality because they couldn't fit everything they wanted on the game.
I'm not shitting on games that were held back by technical limitations. Such as the above Kirby game or any of the other games posted here. They all did the best with what they had and if nothing else, the composition of the some of the pieces are really good. Undertale however, had no such technical limitations. It could have had very high-quality sounds but did not. This counts against the game.

So scalie the

Hey music user, what's your opinion on this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM
This one's my personal favorite

>literally a human with fins for ears and blue skin

and fish eyes for eyes

and fish teeth for teeth

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Maybe it was from this shitposting channel? Idk
youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg

Oh god no I fucking forgot.

A place that hates furfags. Burn in hell.

Why the fuck is people paying atention to this guy? Is Hans Zimmer talking shit about UT's soundtrack in this thread of something?

wat, it's just sharp teeth user, all girls have those.