Was this a Fair and Just trial?

Was this a Fair and Just trial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=EHQ43ObPMHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan doesn't know a legal system if it nuked them twice

No.

But it takes inspiration from Italian law. In Italy you are guilty until proven innocent. Nintendo really hit the mark on this one.

>No lawyer
>No witnesses
>Due process

Yes.

Yeah like some Kangaroo court on a shithole backwater island can arrest the boyfriend of Royalty.

Hell Peach probably owns Isle Delfino, I hope those bastards get used for Atomic tests.

Japan's legal system is based on the most solid German doctrine and they wrote their civil code in record time you Common Law swine.

It was a perfectly fair trial when you consider I'm a chuckster!.

>Guy that people witness just getting out of a plane is pinned for a crime he obviously didn't commit
>Royalty can vouch for his innocence, given he's been in her company for the last how many hours on a fucking plane
>Suspect is shown in tourism video, they have the fucker on camera
>Mario looks nothing like him
>Doesn't even have the """weapon"""
>Throw him in jail anyway
>Nobody gets a bucket of water on a FUCKING ISLAND to clean it up themselves
>Hung jury
>No attorney
>He cleans the island
>He does it for free
>He has no friends
>He's fighting his wife's son
>He will never unsee any of this
>He will live in Bowser's shadow forever
>He's a loser
Seems fair to me

Oh, I need to remind myself to never get arrested in Germany then.

>Luigi wins a fucking mansion
>Mario wins community service probation

Mario is truly the loser of the family

>hung jury
Disregard that part. Instead, pretend it says

>Jury of his """peers"""

>Mario wins community service probation on a fucking luxurious tropical island
>Luigi "wins" a mansion that's haunted by deadly ghosts

>Hilarity ensues

Why doesn't E. Gadd show up anymore? Is he dead?

He was in LM 2.

Dark Moon confirmed he won the small house after beating King Boo.

Still more than Mario got though.

>yfw E. Gadd is studying ghosts so he can prepare and elude ghost hunters when he dies

>Dark Moon
>Luigi gets a cool ghost dog that will never show up ever again.

fug

Mario got to finally enjoy his vacation after he beat Bowser.

>E. Gadd becomes the final boss of Luigi's Mansion 3

I think it'd be neat if he came back and Mario got a game with the Paintbrush. It'd be sort of a gimmicky Mario game like Sunshine was.

>Small house
I think you mean the mansion I got with the millions I collected

IIRC it was actually Mario that won the mansion, which was why he arrived and was captured first. Luigi just came looking for him or something.

The trap was intended for Mario since King Boo had a grudge against him for some reason. It wasn't until after Luigi's Mansion that King Boo was established as fucking HATING Luigi and becoming his nemesis.

I wonder what sort of court system the Mushroom Kingdom has and whether or not it is similar to that of Delfino Island. Is Delfino considered it's own country or is it part of the Mushroom Kingdom?

No, Luigi won the mansion and invited Mario to it. Mario got there early though, and got captured.

Since half these replies are about Luigi's Mansion for some reason, this seems like the place to ask;
Is Dark Moon any good?

It was as fair as the media's representation of GamerGate.

Before that, Nintendo still needs to resolve this shit.

>wrote their civil code in record time
And that's a good thing because ellipsis question mark

It's meh.

The first one is better.

Fair enough, guess I remembered wrong.

Pretty good. However, the fact it's a 3DS game sorta drags it down a tad. If it was a WiiU game and didn't have the mission structure, I'd say it'd be an amazing game. However, it's just a good game at the end of the day. First game is the same way really, but in a different way.

so not at all

come at me tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I'm just going to assume revenge for SM64DS or something (They call him Big Boo in that but you know it's him)

I kind of felt bad for the ghosts like Melody

>trials
>just
Trials are the state imposing their will upon people with force under the guise of fairness.

>Not realizing E. Gadd was the villain

I'd buy it.

No. Mario deserved the death penalty.

So, the Area 1 ghosts. Here's what I've come up with on my last playthrough. I believe that those portraits on the walls are them when they were alive, and the sepia tone implies that they were alive in the late 19th/early 20th Centuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHQ43ObPMHQ

What's their to resolve, that guy wasn't a baddy so he wouldn't do anything evil with it.

Why, you sent her to Heaven

E. Gadd was kind of a shitty person. Also like three dead kids in that game

Japan's legal system is a legitimate joke, I feel sorry for anyone unlucky enough to be arrested there. Enjoy your 36-hour interrogations that can be extended indefinitely until you confess to something you didn't do just to get out of there.

It played out like how a 10 year old would think a court case would go

The only one that really got me was Sue Pea's description saying she went to bed one day and never woke up.

Something about that just hit me, like it was the point I realized that the ghosts were real people that died. And that she was just a kid.

>wrote a law code in record time
So writing a code in a very short period of time is better than a naturally forming and flowing law system over 240 years?

They sure gloss over the fact that these ghosts were people that died, and are very clearly not from the mushroom kingdom

The mission structure is what personally killed my motivation to even finish it. All of the levels were like 30 minutes long with no opportunity to stop whenever you want, and if you're trying to go for the highest rank, which requires a balance of getting to the end quickly, avoiding as much damage as possible, AND meticulously inspecting every single thing for money, you tend to end up repeating the same 30 minute segments over and over again. And even worse if you're having trouble finding a Boo. I played up to somewhere in the middle of the sandy mansion before completely losing the desire to go on.

I'm a Cuckster!

10/10 Mario series character design

Yeah, this has always kinda bugged me, but then I remember that Mario and Luigi are supposed to be from NYC or some shit, and then I wonder where the overlap in worlds occurs.

>Those three nutcracker looking soldiers

I'm really curious as to what the story behind these guys were. Were they soldiers in a war years ago?

>piantas witnessed the culprit
>it was Mario, but the incident started before Mario even arrived
>the culprit was nothing alike Mario
>Mario still goes to jail
Yup.

Hold on to your fucking hat, because from what I gathered, they were just 3 toys that grew souls. Brilliant. Yet somehow, they will still turn your ass inside out. They were harder than King Boo

>Mansion 1 had all these humanoid past inhabitants of the mansion that all had previous lives and stories before they died, with the game even going as far as to state their ages of death
>Mansion 2 just has a handful of generic silly ghost enemies

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

And that goo guy was just a monster

>baby/child ghosts

Just the implication is pretty creepy.

It's scary how the Ace Attorney games are barely an exaggeration.

Say what you will about the Final Boss, but it was still a more creative fight than any NSMB after the original.

They say the baby was born a ghost, but the children got fucked.

I could see something like him going mad with the new power he has and using it as revenge against the Piantas that he's so clearly envious of, and whom all shun him as a weirdo.

I mean was everyone just always ghosts that had ghost kids or did everyone just die at one in a house fire?
Oh well better just trap them forever in paintings. Are they aware of themselves while in there? Who cares they look cool

Holy shit, I never thought about what they'd look like without their grass skirts.

>thread about Isle Delphino's legal system turned into a Luigi's Mansion lore thread

I'm kinda impressed, if not still disturbed at the implications of the mansion ghosts' deaths

Reminder that King Boo did nothing wrong, he was just freeing his Boo Comrades and also decided the other ghosts shouldn't suffer the same fate of a Portrait Prison.

According to the profile flavor text, they died during a game of hide and seek.

No one ever found them.

>Foreigner wearing what is the equivalent of Delfino-islander blackface can be trust with weapon of mass destruction and pollution

Sure.

There are just so many questions that are left on the floor, like Why are they actual humans? Everything points to them being from Marios world so how did they all get to that one? Is Gadd actually a monster?
Does the Mushroom kingdom use coins and paper money?
What did Gadd do with all the boos?
Why was the artists ghost able to create an army of fake ghosts?

I love how comical the whole thing is. It turns out Bowser's on vacation too, just chilling in a hot tub in space.

He could have been less of a cunt about it

This shit legit kept me up for nights years ago

He was just a goofy guy who liked running

>Hid in a box
>It locks
>suffocate/starve inside

didnt the description on the glutton say that he literally ate himself to death? that shit was gnarly for a nintendo game

>Luigi progressively gets more scared and off-key when he is frightened
Best game.

I think E. Gadd says that the mansion just suddenly appeared one night, right? I'm pretty sure it and everything inside of it were an illusion created by King Boo.

The Gamecube era was Nintendo's edgy phase.

They'll never do plots as daring as the one we saw those days ever again.

I think Super Paper Mario was the last dying flame of it.

So did bowser just lie to his son about who his mom was? Why did Peach never once in the game say no to the accusation?
She doesn't say no, but instead says in disbelief "I'm your mama"?

I'd fuck the one on the right.

>If you lose a race against him you are killed
>This is how he gets rid of political prisoners

So were you, Criminal

But the money and jewels were real, for some reason

Yup, It also says the billiards player never played a living soul, even though he's 26, the Dancer's can't compete anymore since their feet no longer touch the ground (savage), and pic related is the runner up for some spooky ghost pageant.

There's an after credits scene where Bowser admits he lied about Peach being his mom, then Jr. says he already knew.

I don't know what Peach thought she was doing, though. Which is why Paper Peach is best Peach.

I honestly don;t see how hot tub Bowser was any different from Cat Bowser. Neither barely counted a boss fight yet the latter gets off scott free because "omg teh epik music"

Oh and Bowser is like 20 years too late to the using your own powerups wagon

Due to the fact Gadd pretty much stuff the innocent souls of people into paintings, my cousin thought E. Gadd was gonna turn out to be the bad guy, and he'd hop into a into a giant robot and fight you at the end.

There are humans in Mario world, they just aren't as common as toads and koopas and shit. Peach, Daisy, E Gadd, Wario and Waluigi, el Piantissimo, those randos who were in Mario Golf, there are a few people around. At this point it may not even be canon any more that Mario and Luigi are from Brooklyn, at the end of Yoshis Island they were dropped off at a toad house and in Partners in Time they were visiting Peach when they were as old as toddlers. Maybe they left and went back but who knows.

I fucking hate knowing as much about Mario lore as I do. Especially since the real answer is that Nintendo doesn't give a shit about Mario continuity so they just do whatever they want and leave tons of stuff open.

Jr.'s canonical mother is Miyamoto. But everyone knows that Bowser wants Peach's peach, so he framed Mario as an evil kidnapper of Jr.s mom to spur Jr. into wanting to kidnap Peach back.

As for Peach, either she's just a dumb cunt, she really does get the King Koopa Kock while Mario's off saving her, or the rules as to what causes a stork to deliver a Mario-universe baby aren't simply "when a man and women love each other very much".

>Fighting his wifes son
Holy kek mate.

I love how done with everything paper Peach is. Like she barley cares about this shit anymore

>Mario looks nothing like them
I have a feeling that's only for the player's perspective, to others in the game they would have looked very similar, especially when some could only see a silhouette

Sonic Adventure 2 does this, also, amy mistaken shadow for sonic, while to the player they seem like 2 very different people,

Bowser technically did it first in the cartoon anyway

>yfw they weren't even real ghosts, just paintings Vincent Van Gore brought to life
>yfw they were paintings the entire time

Some poor fuck out there is trying to catalogue all the different universes, their geographies and timelines. Like where the fuck is the port city in paper Mario in relation to the mushroom kingdom?

Well you know how in the Mario world babies are LITERALLY delivered by storks. Not like she has a lot of clause for denying it. If the stork says it's her kid, she's shit outta luck.