youtube.com/watch?v=LJn6rvYfIBs
youtube.com/watch?v=zzxROmIXxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Urths2c-7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=drfqjiigGIs
youtube.com/watch?v=YoscnUi56_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=foiD5iCkq08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B> YOUR MOM @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

>LPQ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

im leveling here go away or ill report u

S>This smega...wait..

>>TRADE REQUEST
>>You enter the request.
>>Other person takes 2 minutes to type something.
>"can hav meso plea se"

S>mesos 10$ 500mill 30$ 2bill @ [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

>tfw you were the 82nd person to 200 and no one will ever care

mesos plz

>tfw never played MapleStory
Is it worth trying out? How's it like?

KompleteKaos?

>tfw a Bandit dropped money in front of you only to blow it up on your face.

The game was slightly better in the past, mostly because the community was amazing and you could actually make a ton of friends leveling, sure the gameplay was boring as fuck, but messing around with your friends and exploring was really fun, now it's way faster and flashier, but it feels hollow and it turned into a game where you can pretty much do everything solo.

>Is it worth trying out? How's it like?
If you can get a time machine and play vanilla MS, then yes
Else, avoid the current game like a plague

Hows it feel to have wasted years on something that takes a day now?
Was always a hene hoe so didn't feel like shit when BB hit and made my leveling meaningless.

LFPQ GOT AC AND TRACK

Fondest memories?

>unpack a permanent Pink Bean pet the day it releases
>the entire server whispers me "congrats!'

Marry some chick spend 12+hours every day talking to her and one of the best bros i ever met in a game for 4+ years

I don't have any corn chips, faggot. Fuck off.

Won some work gloves worth 1bil+ from some retard playing the drop game.

Meeting a pair of random noobs when I was just starting, one of them said something about going on an adventure to a high level place and it caught my interest, we got into a party and went to Ellinia to ride the ship while talking random bs and just being silly, we finally got on the ship and we just messed with the high level people and jumped around happily, excited to see new lands, and then suddenly, we all got murdered by the Balrogs and started laughing, we didn't have any money to buy another ticket so we just forgot about going on adventure, we didn't add each other as friends because we had no clue on how to do it, it was the last time I saw that pair, it only lasted for a short while, but it remains as one of the most magical and happy moments I've had in a game.

I think one of them was an Archer and the other had something related to Kingdom Hearts in her name, wonder if they kept playing after that.

>then suddenly, we all got murdered by the Balrogs

>tfw nobody uses the boat anymore, they just fly their planes and teleport everywhere

Wheres the love man? where did it all go?

>tfw you open a monster bag in a town sqaure

>tfw you buy a kingslime for all your money you saved from merching for hours soon as you summon it a pro comes in and kills it.

>tfw I spent hours doing shitty surveys to get free NX bucks so I could buy a pet

>Then it dies in 90 days forcing you to do surveys to bring it back
>Mrboneswildride.jpg

Haste plz

>tfw you make your first 1 million mesos

Meeting some thief named Venzok, pretty forgettable friend, he vanished when I'd first started playing so I never noticed him leave but why his IGN stuck with me all these years I couldn't fucking tell you

My childhood friends all played MS so we used to have great sleepovers where we'd play until the sun came up. I miss them a ton.

S>TRACK 15K

People prefer efficiency over socializing, thinking about it now, the boat system, even if it was kind of annoying, was a pretty good way to make people socialize and talk to each other.

>you will never be a popular hennyhoe
>you will never get married to a hennyslut
>you will always be a low level, low fame, low Meso nobody with a bad hair cut

J-just like in real life

Met my first Wife on that boat.

HOW DO I GET TO KERNING CITY

>Was pretty popular hene hoe
>Married 5 henesluts some of the most popular in my server
>Wasted over 400$ on the game so yup was never a low fame bad hair cut noob

Who /botting/ here?

>tfw something cool like a K.Fan dropped and you thought you would become rich.

>doing ludi pq with bros
>find empty server
>i go out to scout
>its fucking packed as shit
>as soon as i load in ppl spammed 'start clicking!'

we did that pq so many times we were on scout lists

>Tfw beating everyone on that board mini game

The boat ride was full of great memories

Is anybody playing right now? I'm having a blast on Reboot. This whole "Burning Character" thing is making my progression hilariously wild, I can't finish a theme dungeon without being too high leveled halfway through.

I could never beat any one at omok chinks to good man

Aren't there private vanilla servers?

Wtf how do I zakum hat???

It was tedious, but man it was so enjoyable to chat or play omok/cards with other players. I remember making friends that were going to go to zombies and joined them. Maplestory is now the most anti-social mmorpg

no

>be training at some nice place alone
>dexless assassin comes up
>covered in cash shop bullshit
>starts stealing all your kills
>tells you to cc

Are assassins the biggest blight of the maplestory community?

I haven't seen one that doesn't have outrageous multipliers and just overboard easy mode.

>not a dexless assassin wearing a sauna robe and a bamboo hat

>Make old dumb comics for some random forum ages ago
>This was before that snow town was even in the game
>Find a snail in the Balrog cave
>Make a couple comics about it calling it Bob (Also Mushdad and a few other stupid jokes)
>It caught on and a lot of people started calling it Bob
>One day a GM approached me and said they liked my mspaint comics and Bob. Get GM blessing and they leave

>Numerous years later try the game out again
>The snail is officially called Bob now
>Know it's probably nothing but can't help but wonder

cc?

Fuck you man that pan lid I found in the beta funded my first Zard

selling advertising :)

>tfw never really got past 70

if i could go back in time i would've played the game a lot more

Change Channel

>you're at henesys hunting grounds III in channel one relaxing when a lvl 167 priest drops this in front of you

what do Sup Forums

Too bad I'm playing a class that can KS you.
>Pfft, nothing personal

>wishing you had wasted more time with a particular game
kinda strange

I was relatively new to the game when there was a maple anniversary event and I was doing the LHC quest solo with my shitty anniversary gear 1 kill at a time. I was playing a pally and they were super weak so my kills took literally forever but everything was fine until a guild crashed me and tried to get me to leave. Literally everyone but one of those guys was ksing me nonstop. This guy recognized that I was legitimately new, not some shitty alt, and tried to persuade his guild to stop. They didn't of course but I still appreciate the guy sticking up for me.

>be 13
>meet guy named Jack
>becomes my best internet friend
>one day whispers me that he's a girl
>freak out and say I have to go
>quit maplestory forever

fuck

Blow it up with my Cb skill since i'm in his party just to fuck with low levels.

are you for real?

this is like the reverse of all those horrible MMO stories about two guys pretending to be girls

>tfw channel 1 fm is now a ghost town

is the reboot guild still alive and active? i was the first 210 in the alliance but had to quit due to new semester starting, was really fun but i had shit luck getting the next tier end game equips.

Post the comics?

maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory

lets get this shit started

Oh boy I love that anime

A shame I never got to remember its name

or the name of any of the characters, despite them being very memorable and I remembering the personality of each one of them

probably because the anime literally says "you don't need to remember the name of anyone" but still

youtube.com/watch?v=WZlGB8jg-EE

What did they see? Naughty black lace? Pure white? Teddy/panda bear? No panties at all? Or.. a dick?

Currently it's messed up.

The game has two type of servers, regular and reboot. Reboot server most important difference is that it disallows trading and the cash
shop p2w items are available only with in game currency (which has a x5 ratio). Your best option is reboot no matter the conditions.

With that said, the game offers ~+100 hour content, grinding not included. Regular grinding is fast paced with no risks of death, so its
true challenge is just exp gain optimization. Previously party quests, the equivalent to dungeons, were the best exp gain method but
right now it's grinding. Good news is that grinding itself is open to multiple maps right now (there aren't definitive maps for certain lvls, as
grinding varies depending on your class).

Also, the game doesn't respect the holy trinity. It has only 1 tank class, maybe 3 support classes and the rest are gimmicky dpsers.

OST is great.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, aka Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, aka Nichibros

You're welcome.

So digging a little bit on Basilmarket I found two things, the first is some weird drawing I don't remember asking for or even seeing ever in my life, and the 2nd is a bunch of cringy ass comments I used to post on that site. I was just looking for some sweet memories and all I got was a reminder of how odd I was when I was younger.

>tfw none of the surveys I did ever worked.

She most likely doesn't wipe

>tfw coming home from 8th grade to play this shitfest alone on muh edgy thief
I wish I had been more social on the game. Woulda probably ended up playing it past level 50 that way

I played the JPONRY maple story game on my 3DS and it was fun as shit, too bad the real game isn't like that.

Gif was edited. Here is the original:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJn6rvYfIBs

It's really good. I beat it a couple years ago and have been playing through it again recently on my phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzxROmIXxjU
The memories are coming back

Were you able to understand the 日本語? I held off after the first area because I could only read some of the shit, I need to improve my Kanji knowledge and get back to it.

Those pandas were cute as fuc

>0:50
unexpected Tony Hawk nostalgia

I joined a guild in the summer of 2011, and I still talk to some of those people today. Also some friends I used to have in Khaini, who I never saw again. I miss you 2samuei and ilySandyy

TFW got level 100+ by partying up with a wild hunter hacker before they all got banned

>tfw the grind after 30 was so fucking terrible you always quit after you got there
>tfw you made an assassin with steelies but were still weak as shit and had no haste and it wasn't fun

I play it in Korean actually, I understand enough to get by

Wanna hear a joke?
Strdit

>not going Dexless

youtube.com/watch?v=Urths2c-7Aw

These were fucking retarded

This goddamn anime
youtube.com/watch?v=drfqjiigGIs

>implying i was rich enough to gamble on scrolls

>not likeing MMVs and the Maple soap operas what are you a fucking faggot?

This one time i got stuck in Sleepywood, the monster where too high leveled and i just followed some pros, and i couldn't make it back out, with those damn one eyed freaks jumping around and shit, i was stuck for like a week until some level 70(which was high at the time) helped me out.

Good fucking times, it really felt like an adventure.

What was your favourite song Sup Forums

When will they learn?

>tfw knew a friend that was related to FangBlade
>he asked me to help FangBlade grind one day back when he was still level 160 in a race to 200
Fuck I still regret it to this day

Forgot to link mine
youtube.com/watch?v=YoscnUi56_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=foiD5iCkq08

no

What anime is this?

I remember Tiger.

I could sit here for hours posting this game's OST. It's so fucking good.

>yfw i still play this game out of pure nostalgia and boredome

How's the new update?