Bait thread

Bait thread

Get in here and post bait

five fun guys

My favorite JRPG is Dark Souls 2

>Dark Souls
>JRPG

Yeah, and my favourite western character is Shantae.

Not really bait, it was the only one with realistic and engaging gameplay.

It's too bad more games can't be like Call of Duty

damn that's a pretty good watergate reference

WoD is my favorite WoW expansion, way better than Vanilla.

Post lewd bait girls

Jesus

Fallout 3 > New Vegas
it's not even bait

I'm literally shaking right now

OH FUCK NO

UHHHHHH BAZORPA
ZIMBABWE????????
AAAAAAAAAAAA HELP

who /teamsony/ here?

Clover is best ZE girl

Fire Emblem Awakening is actually a masterpiece of a game.

I like Battleborn

i've unironically masturbated to this

No

The Witcher 3 was a good game.

elder scrolls is a real RPG unlike final fantasy

POST THEM

BE AN HERO

Would anybody like to play video games with me?

My best friend unironically believes this. It was his first in the series... It's definitely a better/more cohesive whole of a game than Fates though.

this isnt video games

Sauce: tha game

Mark my words you fucking console losers. You hear me right now? Loud and clear? Well good, you better listen the fuck up.

I did NOT spend $600 on my GTX 980, another $300 on my overclocked i7 @ 4.10ghz, 16 gigs of ram, and deluxe cooling systems to keep this beast at proper temperatures to NOT fucking play Persona 5. You hear me you little faggots? I have spent WELL over $1000 on my gaming rig, and I WILL play Persona 5 on it one way or another. I abhor, I hate, I LOATHE the idea of even thinking of some cheap shitty console from Sony being allowed even 30 yards from my basement. If I need to make a fortress with my pizza boxes, Big Mac boxes, and liters upon liters of piss bottles to keep that shitty underpowered piece of plastic toy away from my very being and my beautiful prized possession (that's my PC in case you didn't know, fucking low IQ peasants), then so be it.

Atlus, I will ask nicely once more. You WILL port Persona 5 to the PC platform via Steam, it WILL obliterate the console version, and I WILL pirate it just to spite you dumb fucking slant eyed gooks for daring to even spite us; the proud and powerful PC master race.

Overwatch is a good game.

Fallout 3 is better than Fallout NV in every single way

Ehrgiez was the best final fantasy game

You're a damn liar, user.

>
khuuaahahahahaahahaha op what the hell kind of game buhuhuhahaahahahahahaa fuckin hell op fuckin hell what fuckin game would even kukukukeuekeukue what fuckin hahaha fuckin hahahaha game hahahaha

what even the game gahuhuhuhhu ablergieblergiewahooo choopie choopie choopie gadadadayahooooooo
mumumumumoooommmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM

DROP.

Controller is better than keyboard mouse

People have different tastes. Just because someone likes something you don't like it, doesn't mean you should get triggered and shitpost with full power.

But only for RTS

Good bait.

This is some next level bait

Get fukt.

Skyward sword is unironically one of the greatest games of all time.

Shit I heard the sauce the other day and now I can't remember. Lana Rain? Something like that?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

t. Ishmael Cohen

Jesus.