Hey Sup Forums i have over 1000 coins which legendary should i buy?

hey Sup Forums i have over 1000 coins which legendary should i buy?

no hanzo or genji shit

Do you have Blackhardt?
Do you have Barossa?
Do you have Ribbit?
Do you have Woodbot?
Do you have Hayseed?
Do you have Toa?
Do you have Ifrit?

i don't have any of those...

which one is worth getting first? it'll probably be a long time before i'd be able to afford another...

Mariachi Reaper is the best skin by far. Zenyatta's Indian skin that is blue and orange is second best. Ask on the overwatch general in /vg/ to get a lot of opinions though

Cosmetics don't have any worth you stupid idiot

p-please be nice user-kun~~... this will be my first legendary!!

Depends on which characters you play as more.

>tfw unashamedly bought Okami

fuck you guys, I serve the best goddess

New batch of skins is supposed to drop this summer if you want to wait and see. How many and the date specifically I don't know.

Wait until you find one you 100% want, or just wait for the incoming batch of skins then buy one after that.

Dubs says Toa Roadhog

There's only one true patrician choice.

Rescue Me! Mei skin.

>TFW you have 1,600 coins and have spent 0 of them because you don't "Main" any of the classes and don't really give a shit about the skins

There are skins I like, just haven't seen anything I feel a burning desire to spend my funny money on yet.

Mach T

desu you should save them for the summer skins

inb4 roadhog bionicle skin

Then just buy one for the hero you play the most.

get 1000 more before buying shit so that you always have some when they drop new skins

That would be her best skin if not for all the hamster Dva pictures. You lose meme magic if you switch out.

who do you play the most?

>buy legendary skin for favourite hero
>a couple of days later I have a new favourite and rarely get to use the legendary
life is suffering

how about hanzo or genji

SAVE
SAVE
SAVE
SAVE
save that shit for the new skins coming this summer nigger

Night Ops 76

HOLD THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO DROP SOME FUCKING SKIN KNOWLEDGE ON YOU BITCH YOU READY?

First of all you want to get Symmetra's Vishkar skin because it makes the turrets black, and much more easy to camouflage. Avoid the Devi one because it makes them golden and stand out.

That's the only skin that really affects gameplay on a significant level, other than maybe Night Ops 76 on certain dark levels like Liajiang Tower.

Then you want to synergize Golden Weapons with skins. So you want Reinhardt's Lionhardt, Lucio's Hippityhop, D. Va's White Rabbit, 76's Golden, Tracer's Posh, etc.

Hope that helps.

Just leave them for later, none of the current ones are really worth the coins.

Hold out til the new skins within the next 3 months