Why is Resident Evil 4 the best game ever?

It's not but it was definitely a really interesting change that inspired tons of games like Gears of War

Unfortunately it led to RE5 and 6

>Unfortunately it led to RE5 and 6
this is the dumbest meme.

4 could have been like its predecessors, but regardless, 5 and 6 were inevitable. fixed camera angles and tank controls wouldnt sell well today.

The change in perspective did not mean that it was necessary to have Chris punch a boulder or shoot 1000 African not-Zombies

Because you're a 4babby.

Careful. you'll bring out the salty fags that unironically like shit games like RE1-3.

>MUH BOLDERS
It's the same damn game except you get to play with a friend.
Except that's why you don't like it. Cause you don't have any.

not even close, the atmosphere was way better in RE4. RE5 felt like just another shooter.

RE4 is shit too, play TLoU which is like RE4 but good

fixed camera angles and tank controls aren't inherently good survival horror mechanics just look at alien isolation it's the best game in its genre and it was made with modern mechanics

The real Resi 5.

>TLoU which is like RE4 but good
it has better controls but RE4 beats it in every other category

HUNK needs his own game!
or a Movie!
ANYTHING!

I liked it's story a lot more than re5

And TLOF is by far better than both

k

I wish TLOU had more monster variety, with only 4 types of infected it was really limited, especially as the best infected type, the stalkers, were used the least.

HUNK is so great he doesn't need a game!

i agree, but how is resident evil 4 to blame for devs poorly implementing modern controls in 5 and 6?

i actually like 5 and 6, but i constantly hear people shit on them and blame 4 for their problems.

i think 4's setting was actually unnerving. most horror games these days are just zombies/aliens/etc., but brainwashed villagers was pretty neat.

The first few hours of RE4 are so great but the rest of the game just doesn't come close. Basically once you get to the castle is when I stop having fun.

>Reduce the ammos drops
>Give the game shit controls
>Change to crappy camera angle

There, 'I fixed' RE4 and made it just like the originals.

Massive fucking tits.