Trails of Cold Steel

Just finished pic related.
Not exactly a thrill like SC but goddamn the ending twist is unexpected.
No, not the Crow is C. But the sudden appearance of fucking mechs and you turned into Masaki Also, Trails thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkKo5epzMlM
whois.domaintools.com/trailstozero.com
whois.domaintools.com/trailstoazure.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Falcom insist of having everyone's family member want their brother's dick

Why do they insist on not making it blood related

You act like there's something wrong with this

Gotta leave every single non-Rean male party member hanging.

Girls everywhere on campus, yet Rean is the only guy that has a chance with any of them. Well, aside from that professor that has the hot teacher and his niece drooling over him.

They should've let you romance the minor characters, I'd be all over this cutie.

Vivi a slut.

Reminder ColdSteel 2 in September

youtube.com/watch?v=LkKo5epzMlM

>Treehugger hippie

Yeah no

i've only played cold steel so i need to get around to playing trails fc and sc

Why is Estelle so perfect

So wait how come terrorists who are about "liberation" of the region are working for the noble faction which is based entirely around dated ideals about bloodline superiority, maintaining distinct social classes, and their own personal comfort instead of equality.

You have never meet a white nationalist have you?

Mah nigga.

Its more a case of "the enemy of enemy is my friend".

Reminder that we may never get the Crossbell games

Having just finished it like the OP I just wanted some clarification on the plot, especially since it was like 60 hours of talking spread out over sporadic playing for a few months.

The whole point of it all was to make your realize that both the reformists and nobles are shitheads with misguided ideals, right? Like the reformists are too utilitarian and brutal with their progress and the nobles are puffed up cocksuckers concerned first and foremost with maintaining the class discrepancy, and so the only through and through good guys are your close posse from Thors who were guided in a very deliberate way so they could see the whole "truth is in the middle" view of the prince and basically become new age Bracers.

But also there's the whole thing with Ouroboros and fuckin witches and whatever else is happening behind the scenes/the big picture antagonists.

In short you're supposed to walk away from this all not liking anyone but the general Thors crew and Class VII?

Didn't we get the news that the fantrans for Zero is done and is in QC?

Everyone except Olivert's faction is evil. And maybe Crow to a lesser degree since his grievance is entirely justified.

Been a few months since i finished so apologises if i get anything wrong.

Basically, the only true "good guys" are those that follow what the prince believes which includes thors and class 7. The terrorists have the backing of the noble faction and they both are against the reformists.

And behind everything is Ouroboros who are supporting both sides for their own unknown objective.

Didn't xseed trademark the website for them awhile back? Seems they didn't do anything with them...

They did? Got a source? From what i know they still don't have the rights to any of the Crossbell games.

Companies trademark things that never get made all the time, just in case.

I really liked the game but that cliffhanger pissed me off.

Should have ended it a little early, maybe at the concert and had game 2 open with Cybuster

Who is this guy anyway?

He's one of the translators for the Zero no kiseki fan translation.

I'm talking about the one who is interested on using the translation.

>mfw the 5th floor boss

I think this is the first time freeze has ever fucked my shit up in any video game

No idea, but i would say they most likely aren't related to Xseed.

>get to the final dungeon
>realize I need all foods cooked to get the final master quartz
>everything is done but the special recipes
>realize that only certain pary members can make certain dishes
>can't switch out party members for last dungeon
>can't buy ingredients till festival is finished
>loose all motivation
This was two months ago. I really need to finish this game, but everytime I boot it up, I can't get myself to ignore the final quartz and just turn it off.

Damn if only Hatsuu still lurk here.

>can't switch out party members for last dungeon

But this is wrong

I think you can still use the old schoolhouse to do all that.

>leave dungeon
>reform party
>alternatively, swap members at the entrance to clockland
What's the problem?

How?

Pretty sure she still does, just no more trip thanks to that fagnon

The noble faction are a bunch of poofs that sees the reformist as a threat to their privileges, so they fund the terrorists, who are a bunch of non-noble people that have gotten the short end of the stick by the reformist. For instance Crow, whose nation was occupied because of the reformists aggressive foreign policy.

The reformists were actually making things better for the general populace. The problem is though that Osborne is a fucking dick that uses extralegal rights to fuck over select groups of people. He was plain running the place like a police state, not to mention he kept conquering neighborhood countries.

The Olivert faction opposes Osborne because of his aggressive expansionist politics. The faction opposes the noble faction/terrorists because of their methods and regressive ambitions.

It should be noted that the terrorists and the noble faction are enemy of my enemy friends and don't actually have anything in common besides a mutual hatred for Osborne.

How can she be perfect when Alisa is better.

Didn't they say they would never work with xseed? Whoever that is, they definitely have no connection.

Rixia has a big butt

whois.domaintools.com/trailstozero.com
whois.domaintools.com/trailstoazure.com

Xseed still owns the domain for trails to zero and azure. I just assumed they gonna localize em sooner or later... But it's been over a year and still no news aside from owning the domains.

I refuse to believe that people actually believe this.

Olivert also knows or suspects he's connected to Oroboros, doesn't he? That was from SC.

They'll probably start on it after 3rd is finished.

Let's hope the sales keep getting better then.

They bought the domain names primarily to prevent people from doing it before them.

Considering that that wasn't terribly long ago and they're now localizing the game immediately between SC and them, who knows.

Why? This place isn't a hive-mind.

They only trademarked the names, they still dont have the rights.

I have no qualms with people liking different girls, but Alisa is objectively terrible

Olivert knows that Osborne has been an associate, though I understand he actually cut ties with the organization as of Cold Steel. Since I haven't played CS II, I can only guess who betrayed who first.

I dropped this for like two months and I'm trying to finish it. I'm almost through with those Nord highlands bullshit, does it get more fun soon because it really doesn't seem like its a good game.

You just don't like tsundere.

Ouroboros is clearly playing both sides, although I'm not sure why Vita revealed herself to Class VII so readily.

Estelle is tsundere you idiot

Maybe you should ask the mods to create a safe space for you.

I think everyone agree nord boringland is the worst chapter.

It certainly sucked to move around on horse in one giant sandbox... took too long.

TiTS 3 when?

I was disappointed I couldn't woo Ferris. I ended up picking Alicia at the dance, but only because I wanted to use her to get closer to my Perfect Pretty Purple-Haired Petunia.

Ferris is a haughty girl, but she just needs some discipline. A good hard spanking would shape her right up.

Reminder of who's best Cold Steel

Estelle is smugdere, baka

Wait that's not Laura at all what's going on here

>Ferris

user, that's objectively good taste. Ferris is for teasing, spanking and spooning

I hope someone on Japan realize the potential and deliver something for this year comiket.

Think he's just a random

I just beat class 1 and with my set up they only hit me like 3 times then they were never allowed to move again. It was kinda sad.

She's right, Rean really should have hired a broker.

Laura best girl, but they're all great.

The Liberation Front isn't about liberating the region, it's about killing Osborne. The noble faction also wants Osborne dead.

Laura is poorly written and none of the girls in the game are good except Sharon who's only good because she's just a side character.

Now after being spoiled i don't even know which one is the good guy anymore. Even Ouroboros doesn't seems that evil lately, while Liberl is just plain naive.

>(You)

Have a rare Sharon

Sharon's schtick of being some kind of infallible demigod-like MYSTERIOUS AGENT who does nothing but pretend to be aloof and refuse to answer a single question directly got old about two seconds in. She's a terrible character.

Because it leads to scenes like this

And she's a very bad tsundere. Having the tsun get pissed at you for looking at other girls, looking at her or someone in the party making a sexual joke at your expence?

yeah horrible girl.

NTR doujin with Patrick raping Elise when?

It doesn't matter because she's not in the game that much. Sara is also pretty good but all of her characterization is hidden behind optional events that you technically slightly gimp yourself for watching.

Anyway at least Sharon has a consistent character even if you don't like Ouroboros agents being secretive. Laura, Alisa, Emma, and Fie are all contradictory or poorly-executed (or both) since Falcom shoved too many main party members into the game and introduced them all at once.

Anyone else feels kinda sad that Sora no Kiseki is now EOP shit? And it seems abominable EOPs might even get shitty amateurish fantranslations of Crossbell games.

This was my problem with Sharon. When she's first introduced it was "RAPE THE MAID!" but then they show her character it's like... yeah moment of lust, moving on to better girls.

No, you're just a retard. Alisa is a shitty tsundere and a shitty character. I like plenty of tsundere characters, just not shitty ones.
Estelle isn't remotely tsundere at all.

*tips*

Estelle is a quintessential classic tsundere. She just might not seem like one due to the game taking place after she's already developed a friendly relationship with her love interest.

>Estelle is a tsundere
>It's just that she isn't actually tsundere in the game, because she has already moved on to deredere because of character development that took place before the game started

Are you fishing for (you)s user?

Estelle is NOT a tsundere. She's a tomboy. They share a few similarties but she lacks most of the tsundere traits.

Except she never acts tsundere even in flashbacks to their childhood in 3rd.

She gets annoyed at him on occasion but that's because Joshua teases her all the time. She's just a hothead. The entire point of a tsundere is that they're in denial about their feelings/too embarrassed to admit them. Estelle is just too stupid to realize her feelings are romantic.

Joshua is also a fucking idiot. It's pretty natural to get pissed at him when he acts like a fucking idiot towards his friends and family.

You do know the difference between modern and classic tsundere right. The kind of tsundere you are describing is one that has only been around relatively recently. Traditionally tsunderes refered to girls that were initially very hostile but opened up over time, not bipolar like most modern kinds.

Estelle is never hostile towards Joshua except when he's being a dick. With that logic, literally every girl is a tsundere.

I enjoyed watching Ferris and Patrick attempt to be assholes but fail miserably by the end.

Are the Evo versions of Trails in the Sky worth it if I've already got the PC versions? I don't care about voice acting.

>I don't care about voice acting
Then no

The voice acting is really, really good though

Yeah I've heard some of it, and it's nice, but it's not a selling point.

why the fuck would you play the cold steel games without playing 3rd or crossbell games first?

We EOP have no choice.

日本語をわからないから

Crossbell games take place at the same time as Cold steel. You're actually spoiled on a few things if you've moonspeak through Ao/Zero.

3rd is more for Kevins story and yeah you should play it first but they haven't translated it. 3rd more of a play before Ao/Zero since there's some tie in. Doesn't matter for Sen.

>You're actually spoiled on a few things if you've moonspeak through Ao/Zero.
Since that's the release order Falcom obviously meant to """"spoil"""" those things.