Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I recently found out I have a deteriorated disk in my spine and it's quite painful to sit in my desk chair. I only have a pc to game with and was wondering what reccomendations you guys have for good pc games I can play with a controller.

I already have:

All the dark souls
Saints row 3+4
Assassin's creed 2 and brotherhood
All the bamham games
Just cause 3
Mgsv and mgr:r

Btw bonus points for an rpg with stats, leveling, grinding. Something I can sink a lot of time into while I wait for my mri appointment.

I ask for controller supported games so I can play from bed obviously

Bumping with sexy samus

Bumpercars

YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT GAME YOU SHOULD BUY

Come on guys. Help a brother out

I should've bought a ps4 for bloodborne, that way I could have been grinding chalice dungeons for eternity
I hope the dark souls 3 dlc adds some sort of grindy element. I love the grind.

Ok... off to page 10.
T-thanks Sup Forums

Killer is dead is pretty fun user, but I must warn you its fucking weird as shit

Just curious where you feel the sciatica pain OP

Mine is lower right hip/buttock and outer right calf and lower leg, herniated disk l5s1

Lower left back, left hip and outer left leg. I also have moderate scoliosis with my lower back swinging towards my left hip and my upper back towards my right shoulder. I'm pretty sure it's a result of my inactivity and poor sitting posture. Pissed me off I did this to myself. I saw the xray and it's the disk between my spine and left hip bone

You could always emulate too

Pretty tame for Suda and not so indecipherable if you have a rudimentary knowledge of traditional Japanese symbolism.

Sorry to hear that user, we've both fucked up our bodies it seems, and one of the most important parts our spines, and I'm only 21 and find myself wondering if I wont be in pain for the rest of my life, I've been in pain for 2 years now ;-;

I'm using a ps4 controller with ds4 windows, would that function with something like dolphin?

Have you checked out Dragon's Dogma? XCOM:EU is alright with a controller too.

Jesus user. I'm 21 and have been in pain for 2 years as well. What an unfortunate coincidence. All I know is I'm going to do whatever I can to remedy this... I want to be fit and have an active lifestyle but I've been unable to exercise because of the pain. I'm not overweight, but I have little muscle and have a small amount of belly chub, but I am NOT going to end up an overweight shut in. I think we can beat this bro. From what my doctor says, the pain can be managed with over the counter medication, acupuncture, and physical therapy. Who knows, maybe even an artificial disk could be something looked at down the road.

Both of you get your ass to the gym now. Do yoga and get serious about it.

Just keep trying unless you're too fucking pathetic to save yourself from a life of crippling pain.

You too.

Fuck your drugs. Get your body in shape. It will be hard at first.

You could try playing keyboard only games like dungeon crawlers or Gothic.

Like I said friend, I'm willing to do anything to fix this. I'll bust my ass in the gym everyday, I'm just concerned I may do more harm than good at this point. I wanna find out what exercises are conducive to healing and what ones I should avoid.

Also for keyboard only dungeon crawlers I reccomend Might and Magic 3-5 and Wizardry 6-7

Damn, I cant believe another user is suffering the same way I have, its something I wouldnt wish on anyone

Its just hell, I already went through 1.2 years of physical therapy and took 1.5 years of gabapentin but it stopped being very effective lately.

Do you also get sharp debilitating but brief pain instantly shooting in your hip/buttock alone when you sneeze, laugh, cough run etc?

I don't know, get a fucking handheld? The 3DS is good enough on its own, the Vita can be fantastic if you're not a braindead moron and take the time to look for games you like. Also it can stream the PS4 so you can play Dark Souls 3 or whatever multiplat garbage you were up to before.

Polite sage because you're an idiot who can think by himself and thinks this is some sort of personal blog.

kys weeb faggot

You come, you ask stupid questions, you post personal stuff nobody gives a shit about like it's some sort of personal blog, you beg for replies, the you try to blatantly derail the thread. Some guy gives you a honest reply and you reply with memes. Good fucking job.

On a side note can you explain to me why PC only fags are always so cancerous? Ignorant as fuck, can't do basic research, self centered, always reply with memes. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I changed my mind, I recommend you don't play video games. Go watch some youtuber faggot until your spine breaks definitely and you become a vegetable for the rest of your life.

Hmm no, I don't experience any sharp pain really. It's been dull for as long as I can remember, just increasingly so.
Fuck off

Well I'm certainly not saying go do squats.

Yoga would be very good for your condition. Just start with beginner stuff.

Yoga makes sense, will do.
Apologies this thread derailed into a blog.

Go be a massive faggot someplace else, kiddo. You have to be 18 to post here.

>announcing sage
>using ironic clickbaiter memes

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.